MIR-AUS

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MIR-AUS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Useless customer service!

Bought a heat press, arrived quick from Sydney. However after sales customer service has been useless. They treat you like an idiot on the telephone, email replies are in bad english and do not answer your questions (like is this still under warranty, bought less than 3 moths ago). I have had to get my own parts from electrical stores or get some one to machine parts, which are a fraction of the prices they charge for some available spare parts. Certainly disappointing as I would love to buy from from an Australian company but will in the future buy my heat presses from China, simply because the customer service is non excitant.

Graham  M.
Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Problems eventually solved by good follow up support

While I never could get the original large cartridges purchased for my Brother MFC – J6920DW to work reliably (these are no longer sold via Mir-Aus), Merali sent smaller replacements and with continued support from Merali, these are now doing the job.

Terry B
Terry Bmelbourne

Unhappy

Purchased Refillable cartridge system & came in reasonable time (1 week). No specific instructions for my product; had to look up multiple options & use the nearest approximate.( not exactly the same as mine). Very messy, time consuming process & only worked on the first refill. Have had problems each time I tried to put back refilled cartridges. I have reverted to normal cartridges now. Disappointed with customer service when I asked them to help me.

Timmy W.
Timmy W.asked
Brian C.
Brian C.asked
MIR-AUS

Hi my Epson xp-2105 is not printing any more the CISS Supply system has air bubbles in the lines what can I do to fix this problem I hope you can help me

eugene
eugeneasked
MIR-AUS

i have been using your photo papers for quite a number of years the last time i used your bouble sided glossy 250gr paper i used a unopened box for a special job i wanted to print 50 to my suprise the printer stopped at 46 4 sheets short opend a new box counted them suprise 45 sheets this is a thick paper how can it fall so short of the corect amount that is 9 sheets in 100 how many sheets have i lost over the years do i have to count the 135gr i have just bourt to see if they are correct

Extra Information