MIR-AUS

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MIR-AUS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Adam M
Adam MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Initial issue with adhesive paper resolved - eventually. Full credit giving to following through

Initially sent glossy adhesive paper that yellowed very quickly. After some back and forth with emails MIR-AUS did eventually acknowledge the issue and sent a new set of paper. These performed as expected and I have therefore changed my review. I will most likely use again considering this paper performs well with colours and cutting.

Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issue Quickly Resolved

I bought their refillable ink cartridges for my Canon MX926 printer. They worked so well for the first few months that I purchased 2 more sets for my 2 daughter's printers. A Canon MG6660 and another MX926. After a few weeks 1 of the sets of cartridges began flashing and the printer screen was displaying an *INK CARTRIDGE ERROR* message on all of the colours. I contacted MIR-AUS who requested some photographs showing the issue which I took and emailed. They immediately sent me a new set of chips ***FREE OF CHARGE*** and which were quite simple to replace. The ink cartridges stopped flashing, the error message on my printer screen disappeared and the printer is working fine. Thank you MIR-AUS.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
Graham  M.
Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Problems eventually solved by good follow up support

While I never could get the original large cartridges purchased for my Brother MFC – J6920DW to work reliably (these are no longer sold via Mir-Aus), Merali sent smaller replacements and with continued support from Merali, these are now doing the job.

Timmy W.
Timmy W.asked
Brian C.
Brian C.asked
MIR-AUS

Hi my Epson xp-2105 is not printing any more the CISS Supply system has air bubbles in the lines what can I do to fix this problem I hope you can help me

eugene
eugeneasked
MIR-AUS

i have been using your photo papers for quite a number of years the last time i used your bouble sided glossy 250gr paper i used a unopened box for a special job i wanted to print 50 to my suprise the printer stopped at 46 4 sheets short opend a new box counted them suprise 45 sheets this is a thick paper how can it fall so short of the corect amount that is 9 sheets in 100 how many sheets have i lost over the years do i have to count the 135gr i have just bourt to see if they are correct

Extra Information