MIR-AUS

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MIR-AUS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

yue w.
yue w.

Good service

Paper is very affordable and good for printing.very good customer service and quick delivery when I used express! Would recommend.

John B
John BMid North Coast, NSW

An excellent product.

I have a large Epson printer which had not been used for a long time. The print head could not be cleaned by the printer's own method. After one attempt with Mir head cleaner the printer worked perfectly. It would have cost more than $500.00 to replace it. Well worth the purchase.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Heat press quality to my expectations but service exceeded them

Joedor
JoedorSunshine Coast

Good service

Good products, took a bit for the after sale service to kick in, but good work, keep it up, thanks!

Excellent service.

Delivery was very fast! Placed my order on Monday night & they sent it off Tuesday morning! I received emails at every step of the transaction (e.g.., order confirmation, preparation in progress, package delivered, package in transit,..) giving me piece of mind they were working on my order. The CISS for Epson Workforce was a breeze to install except no instructions on where to put the tubing. Hope the quality is as good as the service.

Neil W
Neil WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a Treat

Installation was very straight forward as instructions were easy to follow.
Quality of components look quite good.
Print quality looks identical to that using OEM ink cartridges. Research before purchase found inks are sourced from reputable manufactures.
No longer bound to buying over priced OEM ink cartridges that end up in land fill as ink tanks are refillable.

Olivia
OliviaSydney

Excellent product, great customer service

I bought a refillable cartridges for my Brother printer a while ago. Was very easy to install and use. Staff were very helpful, Recommend for everyone who want cheap but best quality ink cartridges for printers.

Whitey
WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable service.

I brought a CISS from Mir-Aus nearly 12 months ago and it recently played up, a couple of emails exchanged and then I get a call to Queensland from no less than Turkey. They bothered to call from the other side of the world. A big surprise and a big help. Old fashioned after sales service that deserves praise.

Bob
BobAdelaide

MIR the greatest

I have for over 5 years bought all of my ink cartridges and CISS systems from Mir. Would not go anywhere else. Great people great service and quick friendly help with all problems. Fast delivery after sales service etc
Thanks again MIR cant live without you
Bob

Find out how MIR-AUS compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Awesome products, great customer service

I've been buying printer accessories from miraus for the last 4 years,they work really good and everytime I need any assistance they are so supportive.

Ruby
RubyBroadway

Working Well So Far For Brother Printer

I have been using MIR AUS refillable cartridges for Brother printer since 6 months ago. Purchased another one for my friend's office last week. I haven't got any issue. The price offered is very competitive and I am happy with the ink quality.

brilliant system and service

I have been referred to Mir Aus from one of my friend who uses Mir Aus CISS for more than 5 years. 3 years ago I bought the CISS system from Mir Aus and I print more than 50 pages every day. after 2 years last week I Contacted Mir Aus to buy CISS for my Wife's business. This is a brilliant system and service from Mir Aus. Highly recommend. Thanks to the team at Mir Aus.,.

Jeffg53
Jeffg53Sydney, NSW

A very happy customer

I have bought a number of refillable cartridges from MIR. They just work which is more than can be said for many other suppliers. They have fast delivery and are very responsive to questions. I will be back when I need more carts.

SunriseBoySouth East Queensland, QLD

A brilliant outfit

SunriseBoy

I wanted to put the invoice no. on the review but had issues with the scanner. The invoice no. is: IN011967. BTW, they sent rubber gloves and five syringes for the different colours. Brilliant!

creepercast888South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Support, Excellent Product, I Will Never Regret Knowing Mirali, What Else?

creepercast888

Bought elongated Brother Cartridge and testing, i'll give updates on it

Timmy W.
Timmy W.asked
Brian C.
Brian C.asked
MIR-AUS

Hi my Epson xp-2105 is not printing any more the CISS Supply system has air bubbles in the lines what can I do to fix this problem I hope you can help me

eugene
eugeneasked
MIR-AUS

i have been using your photo papers for quite a number of years the last time i used your bouble sided glossy 250gr paper i used a unopened box for a special job i wanted to print 50 to my suprise the printer stopped at 46 4 sheets short opend a new box counted them suprise 45 sheets this is a thick paper how can it fall so short of the corect amount that is 9 sheets in 100 how many sheets have i lost over the years do i have to count the 135gr i have just bourt to see if they are correct