Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket (page 2 of 2)

shoppingmama

shoppingmama

OK

This was given as a gift when our baby was born. I was able to use it eventually after some frustrating attempts. It's only really suited to the cooler weather and only for the very first couple of months, so for a baby that needs wrapping to sleep I would say to use something like a Little Fraser or Charli Bee. At least they will last a lot longer for wrappng. I had a twin pram and the Charli Bee was big enough to use as a sun/insect screen over that.
Once we worked it out, it was good for about two months or so.
Working it out was a little difficult initially, but we did! The fabric is more suited to winter months. It is not really multi purpose like the large muslin wraps.

Andy1

Andy1

I love it only problem is getting it washed and back on in time! Need another one. I've also tried kiddopotamous and ergo cocoon with no success. My baby is a genius at escaping and this is the only thing that works. He now sleeps 7pm until 6am (with a dream feed) and no startle waking.
fantastic my baby settles straight away and it prevents his arms from moving around
stitching coming away a bit on a seam

marie4509

marie4509

Good

Great design to keep bub from startling himself when sleeping, but product improvement would be to have a longer pouch for his feet. My bub calms right down when wrapped in the for bedtime, it has really helped to keep him sleeping longer.
This was the only swaddler that was able to keep my baby from getting his arms out. It is easy to use once you read the instructions.
Easy to wash and dries fast.
The pouch for the legs is too short. It comes in one size only and my baby grew out of the foot pouch by around 8 weeks even though it says the blanket is meant to be for up to 14 weeks. I got around this by wrapping his arms only and leaving his feet out of the pouch. y main concern was his arms flailing, so this didn't bother me too much.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Miracle Blanket compares to other Baby Wraps

schokolade

schokolade

OK

When we first tried using this on our baby, he just would not allow us to wrap him in this way. It is a little fiddly to get right, and maybe had we used it from birth, he may have gotten used to it. But after several attempts, we just gave up and preferred to use a really large wrap like the Little Fraser.
Colour range, cotton fabric.
Not sure if I can comment, as the item just wasn't suitable for my baby. Although I will say, that without the instructions, even the midwives in the private hospital I attended, could not work out how to swaddle the baby in it.

Ryst123

Ryst123

Overall we love this blanket. We purchased both the Miracle Blanket and Swaddle me and although we like both, our baby cannot get his arms out of the Miracle Blanket, therefore we believe that he sleeps better by not startling himself.
The fabric is nice - soft and stretchy so it wraps around the baby well.
Great design, functional and keeps the baby warm without the need for a blanket.
The Miracle Blanket keeps our baby sleeping longer as he cannot get his arms out of it and startle himself
The fabric is soft cotton and washes up well
It is easy to use once you watch the instruction video on the website.

nikkicaloundra

nikkicaloundra

Good

was really good as we couldn't seem to get th wrap to stay on our little one, this worked well then we got a Peke Moe sleep sack after it. Worth getting, but check on ebay etc first!
definitley kept our LO in better than other wraps
expensive!

alanakelly54

alanakelly54Perth, WA

This blanket is amazing and we absolutely love it - as does our little man. We would not be without it and have recommended it to all my friends who also swear by it! Would recommend it to anyone!
My strong little man can't get out!
It's too short in the legs section

wonderful would strongly recommend to any mother. I tried other brands of wraps but nothing is as good as the miracle wrap. others have velcro etc which wears and becomes rough.
easy to use, washes well. makes baby very secure and warm. Baby has learnt that when wrap goes on its sleep time so no fuss just a calm bed time.
nothing except she grew out of it so I wrapped her with her legs out. She is now 12 months old and still settles with her wrap even its its just tucked over her.

An absolute necessity for new parents and babies if they plan to swaddle. Does not need any pins or velcro or tying so you can do it in the dark and not too much material either
Easy to use and so effective in increasing their sleep. Tried many before trying one more thing and had instant success
What's not to like about 6-8 hours continuous sleep