Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Terrible customer service and poor quality

My miracle blanket ALSO had holes appearing after just two weeks of use. When I emailed them with photos, I was also completely ignored. It does work to keep bubs wrapped but it's definitely not worth the money paid given the poor quality and terrible customer service. Very disappointing! D

Kristina

KristinaSunshine Coast

Baby hated it

My Baby hated it. the good times lastst for about 1 hour, baby got very hot even without any clothes underneath. Hard to put on. The price was good and quick delivery. No I will not recommend to anyone. I tried several different times to use and each time the same.

aimzster

aimzsterAU

What's so miraculous about it?

It was useful for the first 2 weeks but as my son grew older, the blanket just wasn't secure enough to keep him swaddled for long. My son was no Houddini but within minutes, he was able to get his whole body out of the blanket that it just proved useless. I had tried pinning it together with a nappy pin but no success. My son also got overheated in it.
It was fine to use for the early weeks
Wasn't secure enough as my son got older

Baby Wraps