Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

Laila

LailaMelbourne

Didnt help baby sleep

I bought this before baby came and used immediately from birth hoping for a miracle but baby still didnt sleep. I just want other parents to know that it may not work for some babies. I think its because our baby liked his hands up, so we needed an Angel wrap which the miracle blanket cannot do. I would suggest waiting till baby comes first, use a normal blanket and see what type of swaddling if any does your child like.

ShazzaHunter

ShazzaHunterBrisbane

Great product but bad finish and customer service!

I bought 2, a normal one and thebamboo ones, baby loved them, however the finishes are terrible, holes appearing after a week, stitches poorly done and getting undone , emailed them with pictures to ask for a replacements twice and got comp,etely ignored, also delivery took two weeks. I would have rated 5 if it wasnt for that, such a shame.... For $50 a piece you would expect a decent long lasting product!!!

hattiefox

hattiefox

Baby Wraps

Find out how Miracle Blanket compares to other Baby Wraps

Mythic

Mythic

OK

It's a good idea, it just didn't work for us. Having to learn how to use it took up extra time we just didn't have and the bub didn't like being so bound in.
I felt it was a little more restrictive than I like for my little one, a bit too impossible for them to move around a little bit, which while the advantage is that she won't get our her hands and scare herself or scratch herself, the down side is baby can become frustrated at the complete inability to move.
Too complicated! Nothing as basic as swaddling should need an instruction video to use!

shoppingmama

shoppingmama

OK

This was given as a gift when our baby was born. I was able to use it eventually after some frustrating attempts. It's only really suited to the cooler weather and only for the very first couple of months, so for a baby that needs wrapping to sleep I would say to use something like a Little Fraser or Charli Bee. At least they will last a lot longer for wrappng. I had a twin pram and the Charli Bee was big enough to use as a sun/insect screen over that.
Once we worked it out, it was good for about two months or so.
Working it out was a little difficult initially, but we did! The fabric is more suited to winter months. It is not really multi purpose like the large muslin wraps.

schokolade

schokolade

OK

When we first tried using this on our baby, he just would not allow us to wrap him in this way. It is a little fiddly to get right, and maybe had we used it from birth, he may have gotten used to it. But after several attempts, we just gave up and preferred to use a really large wrap like the Little Fraser.
Colour range, cotton fabric.
Not sure if I can comment, as the item just wasn't suitable for my baby. Although I will say, that without the instructions, even the midwives in the private hospital I attended, could not work out how to swaddle the baby in it.