Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

LClarke

LClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No escape!

I'm not very good at fixing a tight swaddle and my 6 week old was constantly wriggling her arms out of traditional swaddles and then waking and getting upset. She hasn't been able to escape this one though! Its easy to use, just a bit fiddly tucking the arm flaps underneath bub. My baby tends to fight swaddles so sometimes she still gets upset when in this one, but it does what it says and keeps those arms tucked away.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Sleep Store for $39.99.

Nayes

NayesTas, 7248

The Miracle Swaddle

The swaddle has helped my baby be comfortable when sleeping, it is an excellent product! I would recommend it to anyone, when they start rolling over you can still use it just loosen the arms after being wrapped. My baby is 6 months and still using it even though he rolls over, he is able to get his arms out beforehand. Yes, poor stitching quality with the wraps as they do get holes in them but it doesn’t effect used and you do need more than one

EJO

EJOAU

Great product but quality could be improved

This product provided a good wrap for baby and we thought it helped us settle bub too. My only gripe is that after about 4 weeks of use both of the miracle blankets we had purchased started to get tiny holes at some seam joins. I emailed the company the feedback but never head from them. None the less I would still recommend the product and hope that the quality improves.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Miracle Blanket compares to other Baby Wraps

Kat0101

Kat0101SYDNEY

Houdini proof swaddle!

My son is a master escape artist & wakes himself up everytime. I kept improving my swaddling technique & he kept finding a way out! Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe worked for a while but he eventually busted through the velcro. Miracle Wrap has kept him swaddled almost everytime, he will wriggle out if he's not snugly wrapped though, follow the instructions & it should be Houdini proof.
Houdini proof, nice fabric although it would be hot in summer.
The foot pouch isn't long enough.

NatDe

NatDe

Good

We live in a very hot climate and had a summer baby but she never got too hot in this (we had the cooling on at night anyway). My husband preferred to just use muslin wraps as he could wrap our daughter very well this way and they are just as good and much cheaper if you can use them well. I preferred the miracle blanket because it was easier for me to wrap her in this. I did find the arm flaps a bit difficult to use. I would still use this wrap again if I had another baby.
Fairly simple to use and works fairly well.
A bit expensive for a blanket.

beckybee

beckybeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

Despite the problems we have had with it, it is a great product. It still works on our boy at least 70% of the time.
When used properly on an average sized baby this is great.
As someone else has stated, the leg pocket should be a little longer. Our son is in th 90th percentile for height in his age and had to bunch up his legs a little. Also, if the baby starts arching its back and moves its arms, it can escape the arm constraints and houdini out.

marie4509

marie4509

Good

Great design to keep bub from startling himself when sleeping, but product improvement would be to have a longer pouch for his feet. My bub calms right down when wrapped in the for bedtime, it has really helped to keep him sleeping longer.
This was the only swaddler that was able to keep my baby from getting his arms out. It is easy to use once you read the instructions.
Easy to wash and dries fast.
The pouch for the legs is too short. It comes in one size only and my baby grew out of the foot pouch by around 8 weeks even though it says the blanket is meant to be for up to 14 weeks. I got around this by wrapping his arms only and leaving his feet out of the pouch. y main concern was his arms flailing, so this didn't bother me too much.

nikkicaloundra

nikkicaloundra

Good

was really good as we couldn't seem to get th wrap to stay on our little one, this worked well then we got a Peke Moe sleep sack after it. Worth getting, but check on ebay etc first!
definitley kept our LO in better than other wraps
expensive!