Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Great at trapping baby's arms

This swaddle was highly recommended by my midwife. It definitely does the trick of swaddling the baby so their arms can't get out. It's cotton thus comfy and breathable. A lil fiddly with the long tail, but still simple enough to use in middle of night nappy changes. My son needed to be in the right mood to enjoy this swaddle, if he was sleepy he loved it, else he did not enjoy being trapped at all. Agree with some of the other reviewers about sub standard quality, doesn't feel like it's worth rrp $50. I got mine for $30 from nursing angel on sale.

Laila

LailaMelbourne

Didnt help baby sleep

I bought this before baby came and used immediately from birth hoping for a miracle but baby still didnt sleep. I just want other parents to know that it may not work for some babies. I think its because our baby liked his hands up, so we needed an Angel wrap which the miracle blanket cannot do. I would suggest waiting till baby comes first, use a normal blanket and see what type of swaddling if any does your child like.

ShazzaHunter

ShazzaHunterBrisbane

Great product but bad finish and customer service!

I bought 2, a normal one and thebamboo ones, baby loved them, however the finishes are terrible, holes appearing after a week, stitches poorly done and getting undone , emailed them with pictures to ask for a replacements twice and got comp,etely ignored, also delivery took two weeks. I would have rated 5 if it wasnt for that, such a shame.... For $50 a piece you would expect a decent long lasting product!!!

microtree

microtreePerth, WA

Love it because it is easy to use.

I have a list of baby products I can't help but recommend such as a Harvey Karp's Happiest Baby on the Block book. This is second on my list. Absolutely love it. So easy to use even I could do it. Helped our little one sleep through the night for the first 4 months.
So easy to use.
After 4 months of use every night a few holes started to develop but it was well used

shelleyanddan

shelleyanddanAU

Definitely works! Sceptic endorsed!

Lizzie P

Lizzie PNSW, 2763

A Miracle It Is!!!

I honestly think that this is one of the best baby wraps out there in the market. If used properly, then no matter how much your baby wriggles or struggles, they cannot get out of this one. It's such a sleep saver for everybody! Highly recommended. I buy this for everybody as a welcome baby gift.
Not expensive, actually works, lightweight

aldebaran3003

hattiefox

Mythic

Mythic

OK

It's a good idea, it just didn't work for us. Having to learn how to use it took up extra time we just didn't have and the bub didn't like being so bound in.
I felt it was a little more restrictive than I like for my little one, a bit too impossible for them to move around a little bit, which while the advantage is that she won't get our her hands and scare herself or scratch herself, the down side is baby can become frustrated at the complete inability to move.
Too complicated! Nothing as basic as swaddling should need an instruction video to use!

handm

handmAustralia

Terrible

We bought this blanket with great expectation as we were so sick of our little houdini escaping every single swaddle configuration we tried. This blanket worked for about 1 week before our baby figured out how to get out of if. It was very annoying as it was an expensive purchase and didn't seem to have any results. Another big problem was that the leg pocket was very small and our baby who is on the longer side, really hated having his feet constricted by the small space. We are quite disappointed with this product.
Easy to use
Didn't work for my baby

shoppingmama

shoppingmama

OK

This was given as a gift when our baby was born. I was able to use it eventually after some frustrating attempts. It's only really suited to the cooler weather and only for the very first couple of months, so for a baby that needs wrapping to sleep I would say to use something like a Little Fraser or Charli Bee. At least they will last a lot longer for wrappng. I had a twin pram and the Charli Bee was big enough to use as a sun/insect screen over that.
Once we worked it out, it was good for about two months or so.
Working it out was a little difficult initially, but we did! The fabric is more suited to winter months. It is not really multi purpose like the large muslin wraps.

Andy1

Andy1

I love it only problem is getting it washed and back on in time! Need another one. I've also tried kiddopotamous and ergo cocoon with no success. My baby is a genius at escaping and this is the only thing that works. He now sleeps 7pm until 6am (with a dream feed) and no startle waking.
fantastic my baby settles straight away and it prevents his arms from moving around
stitching coming away a bit on a seam

schokolade

schokolade

OK

When we first tried using this on our baby, he just would not allow us to wrap him in this way. It is a little fiddly to get right, and maybe had we used it from birth, he may have gotten used to it. But after several attempts, we just gave up and preferred to use a really large wrap like the Little Fraser.
Colour range, cotton fabric.
Not sure if I can comment, as the item just wasn't suitable for my baby. Although I will say, that without the instructions, even the midwives in the private hospital I attended, could not work out how to swaddle the baby in it.

Ryst123

Ryst123

Overall we love this blanket. We purchased both the Miracle Blanket and Swaddle me and although we like both, our baby cannot get his arms out of the Miracle Blanket, therefore we believe that he sleeps better by not startling himself.
The fabric is nice - soft and stretchy so it wraps around the baby well.
Great design, functional and keeps the baby warm without the need for a blanket.
The Miracle Blanket keeps our baby sleeping longer as he cannot get his arms out of it and startle himself
The fabric is soft cotton and washes up well
It is easy to use once you watch the instruction video on the website.

alanakelly54

alanakelly54Perth, WA

This blanket is amazing and we absolutely love it - as does our little man. We would not be without it and have recommended it to all my friends who also swear by it! Would recommend it to anyone!
My strong little man can't get out!
It's too short in the legs section

wonderful would strongly recommend to any mother. I tried other brands of wraps but nothing is as good as the miracle wrap. others have velcro etc which wears and becomes rough.
easy to use, washes well. makes baby very secure and warm. Baby has learnt that when wrap goes on its sleep time so no fuss just a calm bed time.
nothing except she grew out of it so I wrapped her with her legs out. She is now 12 months old and still settles with her wrap even its its just tucked over her.

An absolute necessity for new parents and babies if they plan to swaddle. Does not need any pins or velcro or tying so you can do it in the dark and not too much material either
Easy to use and so effective in increasing their sleep. Tried many before trying one more thing and had instant success
What's not to like about 6-8 hours continuous sleep