Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

LClarke

LClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No escape!

I'm not very good at fixing a tight swaddle and my 6 week old was constantly wriggling her arms out of traditional swaddles and then waking and getting upset. She hasn't been able to escape this one though! Its easy to use, just a bit fiddly tucking the arm flaps underneath bub. My baby tends to fight swaddles so sometimes she still gets upset when in this one, but it does what it says and keeps those arms tucked away.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Sleep Store for $39.99.

Nayes

NayesTas, 7248

The Miracle Swaddle

The swaddle has helped my baby be comfortable when sleeping, it is an excellent product! I would recommend it to anyone, when they start rolling over you can still use it just loosen the arms after being wrapped. My baby is 6 months and still using it even though he rolls over, he is able to get his arms out beforehand. Yes, poor stitching quality with the wraps as they do get holes in them but it doesn’t effect used and you do need more than one

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Great at trapping baby's arms

This swaddle was highly recommended by my midwife. It definitely does the trick of swaddling the baby so their arms can't get out. It's cotton thus comfy and breathable. A lil fiddly with the long tail, but still simple enough to use in middle of night nappy changes. My son needed to be in the right mood to enjoy this swaddle, if he was sleepy he loved it, else he did not enjoy being trapped at all. Agree with some of the other reviewers about sub standard quality, doesn't feel like it's worth rrp $50. I got mine for $30 from nursing angel on sale.

EJO

EJOAU

Great product but quality could be improved

This product provided a good wrap for baby and we thought it helped us settle bub too. My only gripe is that after about 4 weeks of use both of the miracle blankets we had purchased started to get tiny holes at some seam joins. I emailed the company the feedback but never head from them. None the less I would still recommend the product and hope that the quality improves.

microtree

microtreePerth, WA

Love it because it is easy to use.

I have a list of baby products I can't help but recommend such as a Harvey Karp's Happiest Baby on the Block book. This is second on my list. Absolutely love it. So easy to use even I could do it. Helped our little one sleep through the night for the first 4 months.
So easy to use.
After 4 months of use every night a few holes started to develop but it was well used

shelleyanddan

shelleyanddanAU

Definitely works! Sceptic endorsed!

Lizzie P

Lizzie PNSW, 2763

A Miracle It Is!!!

I honestly think that this is one of the best baby wraps out there in the market. If used properly, then no matter how much your baby wriggles or struggles, they cannot get out of this one. It's such a sleep saver for everybody! Highly recommended. I buy this for everybody as a welcome baby gift.
Not expensive, actually works, lightweight

Kat0101

Kat0101SYDNEY

Houdini proof swaddle!

My son is a master escape artist & wakes himself up everytime. I kept improving my swaddling technique & he kept finding a way out! Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe worked for a while but he eventually busted through the velcro. Miracle Wrap has kept him swaddled almost everytime, he will wriggle out if he's not snugly wrapped though, follow the instructions & it should be Houdini proof.
Houdini proof, nice fabric although it would be hot in summer.
The foot pouch isn't long enough.

aldebaran3003

aldebaran3003

suziscott

suziscott

NatDe

NatDe

Good

We live in a very hot climate and had a summer baby but she never got too hot in this (we had the cooling on at night anyway). My husband preferred to just use muslin wraps as he could wrap our daughter very well this way and they are just as good and much cheaper if you can use them well. I preferred the miracle blanket because it was easier for me to wrap her in this. I did find the arm flaps a bit difficult to use. I would still use this wrap again if I had another baby.
Fairly simple to use and works fairly well.
A bit expensive for a blanket.

beckybee

beckybeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

Despite the problems we have had with it, it is a great product. It still works on our boy at least 70% of the time.
When used properly on an average sized baby this is great.
As someone else has stated, the leg pocket should be a little longer. Our son is in th 90th percentile for height in his age and had to bunch up his legs a little. Also, if the baby starts arching its back and moves its arms, it can escape the arm constraints and houdini out.

handm

handmAustralia

Terrible

We bought this blanket with great expectation as we were so sick of our little houdini escaping every single swaddle configuration we tried. This blanket worked for about 1 week before our baby figured out how to get out of if. It was very annoying as it was an expensive purchase and didn't seem to have any results. Another big problem was that the leg pocket was very small and our baby who is on the longer side, really hated having his feet constricted by the small space. We are quite disappointed with this product.
Easy to use
Didn't work for my baby

Andy1

Andy1

I love it only problem is getting it washed and back on in time! Need another one. I've also tried kiddopotamous and ergo cocoon with no success. My baby is a genius at escaping and this is the only thing that works. He now sleeps 7pm until 6am (with a dream feed) and no startle waking.
fantastic my baby settles straight away and it prevents his arms from moving around
stitching coming away a bit on a seam

marie4509

marie4509

Good

Great design to keep bub from startling himself when sleeping, but product improvement would be to have a longer pouch for his feet. My bub calms right down when wrapped in the for bedtime, it has really helped to keep him sleeping longer.
This was the only swaddler that was able to keep my baby from getting his arms out. It is easy to use once you read the instructions.
Easy to wash and dries fast.
The pouch for the legs is too short. It comes in one size only and my baby grew out of the foot pouch by around 8 weeks even though it says the blanket is meant to be for up to 14 weeks. I got around this by wrapping his arms only and leaving his feet out of the pouch. y main concern was his arms flailing, so this didn't bother me too much.

Ryst123

Ryst123

Overall we love this blanket. We purchased both the Miracle Blanket and Swaddle me and although we like both, our baby cannot get his arms out of the Miracle Blanket, therefore we believe that he sleeps better by not startling himself.
The fabric is nice - soft and stretchy so it wraps around the baby well.
Great design, functional and keeps the baby warm without the need for a blanket.
The Miracle Blanket keeps our baby sleeping longer as he cannot get his arms out of it and startle himself
The fabric is soft cotton and washes up well
It is easy to use once you watch the instruction video on the website.

nikkicaloundra

nikkicaloundra

Good

was really good as we couldn't seem to get th wrap to stay on our little one, this worked well then we got a Peke Moe sleep sack after it. Worth getting, but check on ebay etc first!
definitley kept our LO in better than other wraps
expensive!

alanakelly54

alanakelly54Perth, WA

This blanket is amazing and we absolutely love it - as does our little man. We would not be without it and have recommended it to all my friends who also swear by it! Would recommend it to anyone!
My strong little man can't get out!
It's too short in the legs section

Ad

wonderful would strongly recommend to any mother. I tried other brands of wraps but nothing is as good as the miracle wrap. others have velcro etc which wears and becomes rough.
easy to use, washes well. makes baby very secure and warm. Baby has learnt that when wrap goes on its sleep time so no fuss just a calm bed time.
nothing except she grew out of it so I wrapped her with her legs out. She is now 12 months old and still settles with her wrap even its its just tucked over her.

An absolute necessity for new parents and babies if they plan to swaddle. Does not need any pins or velcro or tying so you can do it in the dark and not too much material either
Easy to use and so effective in increasing their sleep. Tried many before trying one more thing and had instant success
What's not to like about 6-8 hours continuous sleep