Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Great at trapping baby's arms

This swaddle was highly recommended by my midwife. It definitely does the trick of swaddling the baby so their arms can't get out. It's cotton thus comfy and breathable. A lil fiddly with the long tail, but still simple enough to use in middle of night nappy changes. My son needed to be in the right mood to enjoy this swaddle, if he was sleepy he loved it, else he did not enjoy being trapped at all. Agree with some of the other reviewers about sub standard quality, doesn't feel like it's worth rrp $50. I got mine for $30 from nursing angel on sale.

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Terrible customer service and poor quality

My miracle blanket ALSO had holes appearing after just two weeks of use. When I emailed them with photos, I was also completely ignored. It does work to keep bubs wrapped but it's definitely not worth the money paid given the poor quality and terrible customer service. Very disappointing! D

Kristina

KristinaSunshine Coast

Baby hated it

My Baby hated it. the good times lastst for about 1 hour, baby got very hot even without any clothes underneath. Hard to put on. The price was good and quick delivery. No I will not recommend to anyone. I tried several different times to use and each time the same.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Miracle Blanket compares to other Baby Wraps

microtree

microtreePerth, WA

Love it because it is easy to use.

I have a list of baby products I can't help but recommend such as a Harvey Karp's Happiest Baby on the Block book. This is second on my list. Absolutely love it. So easy to use even I could do it. Helped our little one sleep through the night for the first 4 months.
So easy to use.
After 4 months of use every night a few holes started to develop but it was well used

shelleyanddan

shelleyanddanAU

Definitely works! Sceptic endorsed!

Lizzie P

Lizzie PNSW, 2763

A Miracle It Is!!!

I honestly think that this is one of the best baby wraps out there in the market. If used properly, then no matter how much your baby wriggles or struggles, they cannot get out of this one. It's such a sleep saver for everybody! Highly recommended. I buy this for everybody as a welcome baby gift.
Not expensive, actually works, lightweight

aldebaran3003

aldebaran3003

suziscott

suziscott

aimzster

aimzsterAU

What's so miraculous about it?

It was useful for the first 2 weeks but as my son grew older, the blanket just wasn't secure enough to keep him swaddled for long. My son was no Houddini but within minutes, he was able to get his whole body out of the blanket that it just proved useless. I had tried pinning it together with a nappy pin but no success. My son also got overheated in it.
It was fine to use for the early weeks
Wasn't secure enough as my son got older

Baby Wraps

Find out how Miracle Blanket compares to other Baby Wraps

Andy1

Andy1

I love it only problem is getting it washed and back on in time! Need another one. I've also tried kiddopotamous and ergo cocoon with no success. My baby is a genius at escaping and this is the only thing that works. He now sleeps 7pm until 6am (with a dream feed) and no startle waking.
fantastic my baby settles straight away and it prevents his arms from moving around
stitching coming away a bit on a seam

Ryst123

Ryst123

Overall we love this blanket. We purchased both the Miracle Blanket and Swaddle me and although we like both, our baby cannot get his arms out of the Miracle Blanket, therefore we believe that he sleeps better by not startling himself.
The fabric is nice - soft and stretchy so it wraps around the baby well.
Great design, functional and keeps the baby warm without the need for a blanket.
The Miracle Blanket keeps our baby sleeping longer as he cannot get his arms out of it and startle himself
The fabric is soft cotton and washes up well
It is easy to use once you watch the instruction video on the website.

alanakelly54

alanakelly54Perth, WA

This blanket is amazing and we absolutely love it - as does our little man. We would not be without it and have recommended it to all my friends who also swear by it! Would recommend it to anyone!
My strong little man can't get out!
It's too short in the legs section

Ad

wonderful would strongly recommend to any mother. I tried other brands of wraps but nothing is as good as the miracle wrap. others have velcro etc which wears and becomes rough.
easy to use, washes well. makes baby very secure and warm. Baby has learnt that when wrap goes on its sleep time so no fuss just a calm bed time.
nothing except she grew out of it so I wrapped her with her legs out. She is now 12 months old and still settles with her wrap even its its just tucked over her.

An absolute necessity for new parents and babies if they plan to swaddle. Does not need any pins or velcro or tying so you can do it in the dark and not too much material either
Easy to use and so effective in increasing their sleep. Tried many before trying one more thing and had instant success
What's not to like about 6-8 hours continuous sleep