Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Maurie

Please Where can I buy a globe for the Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe I live in Maroochydore on Sunshine Coast Australia the one I took out is a 240 v 20 watt BUT I am struggling to find one to purchase. THANK you Maurie.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Here's the type of bulb you need - external link

Maurie

The one I took out is a 240v 20w I can get 40 w or 50 w but I can not buy a 20w so what do you suggest ?

Duckyd O.
Duckyd O.

Hi. I am just as frustrated as Maurie. I live in Perth,Western Australia.The blown bulb I took out is a G4 230v 20w Bi-Pin Halogen but can't find a replacement anywhere. Plenty of results for a 12v but was advised can't use in place of 230-240v. Any suggestions?

ebay

need G5.3 220-230V 20 watt bi-pin
globe

Maurie

PLEASE explain or show me video of how to replace and where to purchase a globe Thank you Maurice.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Maurie, here is the video. external link  You need to get a 240v halogen bi-pin bulb

DeniseM Shepparton

Hi, Is it possible to remove the glass in the door for cleaning purposes like you do with your normal oven? My air fryer looks dirty in between the 2 panes of glass and nothing I do gets it clean. Appreciate your feedback.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Denise, if you open the door and look on the inside of it you will see two small flaps. You can lift those and take out the inside pane of glass for cleaning. This allows you to clean both sides of the outside pane.

DeniseM Shepparton

Great! Thank you so much.

Richanson
Richanson

I was looking for the capacity of the fryer and wattage input

it has a 10 litre capacity and runs up to 1800w

David
David

How do you cook chips, both frozen and fresh cut? We have tried both and it took more than twice the time at 200C and they still weren’t very good. Is there a something I haven’t read?

Pat T
Pat T

Is anyone having problems with the chip/roast rotisserie. Wont turn even with only a half basket of chips. Trys to but just falls back under load. Is there a fix for this or do we toss it??

Tim C.

Is the oven light a consumer replaceable item?

You can replace the bulb with a 2 pin 240v halogen bulb

Tim C.

How do you change the light globe in the oven

Diane Camino
Diane Camino

sorry, I have no idea.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Here's an instructional video - it's not too tricky - external link

Tim C.

Thank you so much, Even though the video was in a foreign language it was still easy to follow

Eve T
Eve T

The piece that the rotisserie bar sits in has gone rounded so rotisserie wont turn now. Can I replace this somehow.

Hi Eve, contact our Customer Service team and we can help

lds471
lds471

What is the capacity of this oven?

Hi, it is 10L

Peter

How do you change the light globe on the mircle chef air fryer

Hi Peter, here is an instructional video - external link

Thank you what size globe do I require I know 240 volt but what is the wattage

Quirino S.
Quirino S.

i have got a miracle air fryer for 3 years and the oven door is damage and i need
a new door where could get one
regard quirino speri

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Quirino, please email escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and we can assist.

Speedy

How do i change the light bulb on the miracle chef 7 in 1 deluxe model and where can i source a light bulb from?

Lucio S.
Lucio S.

what is the capacity ie how mwny liters

Calder
Calder

10 Litres. It doesn't look like it but it cooks more than enough. I cooked enough fried chicken for 4 adults and 2 hungry kids and there was chicken to spare.

Kate

Can you cook a pork belly & if so how long & what temperature?

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, you can cook pork belly at 200c - make sure you dry the skin out in the fridge for 24 hours so it gets nice and crispy.

Great, thanks for replying
I’ll give it a go

Kate

Sorry but how long do I cook it for

Kaye Hayes

How do I get the temperature to go lower than 65C to dehydrate chicken necks for dogs

Kaye Hayes

I found the dehydrator button and it immediately went to 30C for 2 hours. I kept it on for 6 hours but the chicken necks were still moist and didn’t look like drying out so took them out and have now frozen them. I will try to dehydrate something else before I make a decision on whether dehydrating is worth it in a Miracle Chef.

Kate

I use dehydrater all the time for very thin chicken breast strips for mg dog treats but I set it on max 75 deg for 6 hrs & toss them throughout

Eliza

I still need to know the following questions please.
I haven't purchased one yet. The details do not give enough details to make a decision. EG. How many litres, how long does the timer go for, what is the range of temperature, is it easy to clean. Most air fryer give full details this one doesn't.

Casa

200oC, 1 min - 90 min and can cook a casserole for 8 people and you get 3 cookbooks, Rotisserie, Dehydration and Standard Recipes

Casa

With some recipes you use your own dish, so maybe ask them to show you one prior to purchase. I love mine and it makes dinner time so easy and delicious and so easy to clean

Eliza

I wonder how efficient this is when it only has 1500 W. Does it get hot enough?

Casa

I have had a few different Air Fryers and this is the best one I have used - you can do your vegetables in the basket and meat or seafood on the trays and dinner is cooked in 40 minutes and the cleanup is so easy - you won’t be disappointed

Brenda S.
Brenda S.

yes it does a good job.

Carol
Carol

It cooks really well. For chips it heats to 200 and chips are beautiful. I also cook frozen fish fillets with the chips they both come out really great. Cooking Steak awesome. I just use the auto buttons and have not been disappointed.
Clean up is a breeze and trays are dishwasher safe. Certainly recommend... Cheers Carol

Mary O.
Mary O.

How to change the light/bulb in airfryer

Hi Mary, here is an instruction video - external link

Speedy

Certainly not being rude - the instructional vudeo you supplied a link for seems easy to follow visually, but is there one with an english translation please as unfortunately i do not speak the language depicted on the video.

darryl l.
darryl l.

how do i clean under the element on my air fryer

Jonno
Jonno

There should be a spatter guard up the top. If it gets passed that I'd prob use a steam device to be able to get around the element.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2022. Learn more