Verified🏆 2024 Award

james
jamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

handle

all good
definately needs a handle to remove wire trays. wife burnt her finger.
a handle as a optional purchase would be good
also found it drips when tray etc is removed
Nancy
NancySydney, NSW2 posts

Waste of money

So far a waste of money it’s rubbish I thought it would make my life easier. It’s supposed to be healthy but it says to use prepared frozen food not healthy.
Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM
Nanette Cook
Nanette Cook5 posts

Just perfect

Very happy with it I use it all the time, I make a lot of chip they are yummy. I have not used all the settings yet as I have not had it long enough
Maiva
Maiva2 posts

I love this appliance

My cooker is easy to use. I cook a variety of foods in it. I haven’t used my regular oven or griller since having this air fryer. Cops, steak,roasts , lasagna grilled cheese on toast. Love it.
Qenik
QenikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

3 times expensive than Kmart and Amazon

Exactly the same product is sold as Anko by Kmart for $129 Free shipping or pick up.
This item has only been branded and sold for $349 +$ shipping .

I will cancel my purchase and grab one at Kmart. Review coming soon.

Lyn
LynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Love it. Use it every day

I have made meat pies
A full dinner of lamb chops, tomato cob of corn & sweet potato scallops.
Along with usual fish & chips
No transferring of flavours.
Fully recommend the miracle chef air fryer oven deluxe
Des W.
Des W.

Terrific Product. haven't stopped using it

Terrific Product. can now cook whole meals in it. Where as my previous air fryer was only good for one item. it has replaced at least two other kitchen items.
Lucy
Lucy

I wish I had bought it sooner. It has changed my cooking experience for the better and it saves so much time!

It’s great!
Doesn’t smell, a simple wipe takes any odours away.
The settings are great and so easy to use.
The food is great and much healthier. This is the first time ever I’ve been able to get good crackling on roast pork!!!!!
Malcolm L.
Malcolm L.

This is great

It has changed the way I eat and has saved a lot of time in cooking it is the greatest thing I have brought in my life the family even use it love by all
Jeff
JeffNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Works well

Doesn't take up too much space and cooks well.looking forward to trying all the features. Controls are easy use. Have only tried roast pork so far.nothing else I can add at the moment.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.Far North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Love my Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

I have cooked everything from simple store bought crumbed/frozen food, chips, cake, roast and Shishkabobs. I love this oven, it saves so much time and it fits nicely on my counter top.
Roslyn T.
Roslyn T.Darling Downs, QLD

Love it couldn't wish for a better product

Made a few things in it. Was very happy. Great for chips also roasts. Getting used to doing it in multi cooker and not oven. Very happy with the product.
Derek
Derek

Only had it for a week still experimenting great up till now very satisfied

Very satisfied at the moment still working things out had it only for a week but up till now I find it excellent it certainly living up to expectations would recommend it to anyone
Terry Jones
Terry JonesGREENOCK, SA3 posts

This is great

As I have only had the Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe for just over a week, I can only say it has changed how much I have used the frying pan. The first time I tried it, I over cooked (still edible) the food, but since then I have cooked chips, chicken chippies, dehydrate herbs - oregano I must try again but did a great job on the coriander. I have used the Oven almost every day. When I had a strong smell, I read the instructions to clean it and it did the trick. The features and settings for time and temperature are not difficult once you read instructions and start understanding it.
Angeli
AngeliMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Very good product

A healthy way to prepare my fave finger foods. We also like the rotisserie, we have tried chicken and pork and they taste amazing. Easy cleaning cleaning, very satisfied customer here.
Lovell
LovellSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Easy cooking

It took a little while to get used to using but once we cooked in it, it was great. We used the rotisserie for pork fillets and sausages and it tasted amazing and the chips in the barrel were a great success better than deep fried.
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

David
David

Outstanding product

This is great and saves us time in our cooking and we take it camping also which makes great health to meals while away, kids love the French fries made so quick
chris
chrisQueensland15 posts

Air fryer awesome

I am very satisfied with my
Air fryer cooked roast Vegies on the wire rack 170 for 25 mins very crispy and lovely.
Cooked sausage rolls fantastic quicker than a oven.
Wiped out with a cloth . Show reply
Natalin
Natalin3 posts

it is vey good to have for a quick meal

if is very easy to use would be better if it was a little big bigger and could do more the one type of food at a time very easy to clean
ZuMoFu
ZuMoFuSouth-East, TAS9 posts

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi ZuMoFu, if you are still missing pieces please email customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au and we'll send them down to you

bindieblue
bindieblueNew South Wales4 posts

Awesome

Love the air fryer. Still learning but what I have cooked has come out great. Pork roast is yummo done in air fryer.It is quite simple to use and very easy to clean.
Pauline
PaulineThe Mallee, VIC

So easy to use. Great for everything to be cooked in an oven

Garlic bread, seafood, roasts, baked potatoes.. Does not retain smells or flavours after use. Controls are easy to use and understand. Very satisfied with results of all cooking. Looks stylish on the bench.
happy girl
happy girlVictoria3 posts

love this you must get one

So far I have cooked chicken, steak, pork and lamb with vegetables all was cooked well. I found that the rotisserie is had to use. It takes no time to clean. I am very satisfied with my air fryer.
rea56
rea56Murray Region, NSW30 posts

anne14
anne14Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Absolutely amazing

It works like nothing I have ever had, but it is just perfect for anything and everything. I couldn't live without it now, it will cook anything perfectly thank you
jansco
janscoMid West, WA4 posts

the best cooker ever

love the airfryer
no smells after use
took me awhile to work out controls
i love the food when coooked, comes out perfect most times, i find lower temperature and longer time cooks better'a bit disappointed, could have been a larger oven

Doreen
DoreenSouth West, QLD

this is great

love it i have cooked fatty foods and cakes i dont know how i lived with out it no smells and the foods are cooked great features are easy to use love it
Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best thing ever!

I use mine for everything.The chicken on the rotisserie was awesome. The settings are very easy to use and if not sure you can change the time and heat for cooking as I did. Works perfect. Would recommend it all.
Carmel
CarmelCentral, SA3 posts

Absolutely fantasic, couldn't be more pleased, I dont need my oven anymore

I am so impressed with this, I dont have a need to use my standard oven anymore, I used it to cook a chicken and the amount of fat that came out of it was so surprising and the meat was so tender
love itCentral, SA

love it

it is fantastic i love chicken and chips in as they are not greasy. There are no after smell either. It is very easy to use even my 7 yr old grandchild could use it. i would have like it a bit bigger when it comes to rotatisering a chicken
Caroline Shambrook has
Caroline Shambrook hasCentral West, NSW4 posts

It is great smaller inside than I thought - but does what I want it to do

Not as loud as I thought it would be
Pizza I made was great
Baked veggies good
Still learning how to use controls
Didn’t notice excess odours
Can’t wait to cook roast and kebabs
tanmusic
tanmusic

Cooker good delivery slow

Cooker is quick, convenient and easy to get used to.
Cooker is small enough and easily moved to other places.
Does what it's supposed to do.
Haven't used all the features yet.
Boris
BorisSoutheast, SA2 posts

Good to cook with

Quick and easy to operate the fat just drains away looking forward to cooking a lot more food, the cooker is very easy to use and the multi functions help
Lee B.
Lee B.

This is amazing

I cant stop using it. Best thing i ever brought. I recommend to my friends and family. Does the best ever pork crackle. Its so easy to use and doesn't take up to much room in my cupboard. It retains all the flavours that i use on my roasts and it smells amazing while cooking. Im 100% satisfied.
Brian
Brian

Not quite what I expected

Smaller than I thought it would be.. Basket is hard to open handle when cooking is done. Trays feel flimsy. In fairness, better than the one we had. Could have been a bit bigger for the price.
gwen
gwenPerth, WA2 posts

love it

great time saver,enjoy cooking with it , told all my friends, they too love it, grandchildren love it also , easy to use , easy to clean , best kitchen tool , love it to bits

Pauline
Pauline2 posts

Love the Air Fryer

This fryer is fantastic, super fast cooking which is awesome after a long day at work. Everything is cooked to perfection every time and I use it almost every day.
The best machines
The best machinesNortheast, VIC2 posts

I use this product every day

I have used every accessory and I am very happy with the results. It is very easy to keep clean. It is very easy to use. The food I have made has turned excellent.
Not happy
Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

It the best thing to have

I have made pizza All the time you cook very.satisfied i would tell friends about it you have to have one its the best thing you could have for loosing weight
Sal
SalMetford2 posts

I love it and use it for a variety of cooking

Love the oil free option for making my chimmychangas. Can’t wait to try the dehydration creations. Chips are perfect. Absolutely love it. Easy to use and clean. Completely satisfied with this product