Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 3 of 12)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now

• Product is used

This is great

It has changed the way I eat and has saved a lot of time in cooking it is the greatest thing I have brought in my life the family even use it love by all

Works well.

Doesn't take up too much space and cooks well.looking forward to trying all the features. Controls are easy use. Have only tried roast pork so far.nothing else I can add at the moment.

Tracy H.

Tracy H.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love my Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

I have cooked everything from simple store bought crumbed/frozen food, chips, cake, roast and Shishkabobs. I love this oven, it saves so much time and it fits nicely on my counter top.

Roslyn T.

Roslyn T.Darling Downs, QLD

Love it couldn't wish for a better product

Made a few things in it. Was very happy. Great for chips also roasts. Getting used to doing it in multi cooker and not oven. Very happy with the product.

Only had it for a week still experimenting great up till now very satisfied

Very satisfied at the moment still working things out had it only for a week but up till now I find it excellent it certainly living up to expectations would recommend it to anyone

Terry Jones

Terry JonesGREENOCK, SA

This is great.

As I have only had the Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe for just over a week, I can only say it has changed how much I have used the frying pan. The first time I tried it, I over cooked (still edible) the food, but since then I have cooked chips, chicken chippies, dehydrate herbs - oregano I must try again but did a great job on the coriander. I have used the Oven almost every day. When I had a strong smell, I read the instructions to clean it and it did the trick. The features and settings for time and temperature are not difficult once you read instructions and start understanding it.

Angeli

AngeliMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very good product.

A healthy way to prepare my fave finger foods. We also like the rotisserie, we have tried chicken and pork and they taste amazing. Easy cleaning cleaning, very satisfied customer here.

Lovell

LovellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy cooking

It took a little while to get used to using but once we cooked in it, it was great. We used the rotisserie for pork fillets and sausages and it tasted amazing and the chips in the barrel were a great success better than deep fried.

Outstanding product

This is great and saves us time in our cooking and we take it camping also which makes great health to meals while away, kids love the French fries made so quick

chrisQueensland

Air fryer awesome

I am very satisfied with my
Air fryer cooked roast Vegies on the wire rack 170 for 25 mins very crispy and lovely.
Cooked sausage rolls fantastic quicker than a oven.
Wiped out with a cloth .

chris

I highly recommend the air fryer

Natalin

Natalin

it is vey good to have for a quick meal

if is very easy to use would be better if it was a little big bigger and could do more the one type of food at a time very easy to clean

ZuMoFuSouth-East, TAS

It is a hit and miss from me

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi ZuMoFu, if you are still missing pieces please email customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au and we'll send them down to you

ZuMoFu

I am not sure of my order number now as this was a few months ago. I assumed when I did order this, i ordered it with everything but it seems that protective guard is to be paid for on its own not as part of the miracle chef package.

bindieblue

bindieblueNew South Wales

Awesome

Love the air fryer. Still learning but what I have cooked has come out great. Pork roast is yummo done in air fryer.It is quite simple to use and very easy to clean.

Pauline

PaulineThe Mallee, VIC

So easy to use. Great for everything to be cooked in an oven.

Garlic bread, seafood, roasts, baked potatoes.. Does not retain smells or flavours after use. Controls are easy to use and understand. Very satisfied with results of all cooking. Looks stylish on the bench.

happy girl

happy girlVictoria

love this you must get one

So far I have cooked chicken, steak, pork and lamb with vegetables all was cooked well. I found that the rotisserie is had to use. It takes no time to clean. I am very satisfied with my air fryer.

rea56Murray Region, NSW

smaller than i thought but still good - use it as a oven too

anne14

anne14Gippsland, VIC

Absolutely amazing

It works like nothing I have ever had, but it is just perfect for anything and everything. I couldn't live without it now, it will cook anything perfectly thank you

jansco

janscoMid West, WA

the best cooker ever

love the airfryer
no smells after use
took me awhile to work out controls
i love the food when coooked, comes out perfect most times, i find lower temperature and longer time cooks better'a bit disappointed, could have been a larger oven

Doreen

DoreenSouth West, QLD

this is great

love it i have cooked fatty foods and cakes i dont know how i lived with out it no smells and the foods are cooked great features are easy to use love it

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best thing ever!

I use mine for everything.The chicken on the rotisserie was awesome. The settings are very easy to use and if not sure you can change the time and heat for cooking as I did. Works perfect. Would recommend it all.

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe reviews