Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 3 of 4)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

Kathryn AllariesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still experimenting

Still experimenting but so far so good. To date, I have made chips in the rotisserie basket (yummy), heated up croissants on the crisp trays (very quick) and baked 2 mini chicken roasts (perfectly). It’s very easy to use and to clean. I’m very happy except I didn’t receive the other rotisserie basket as promoted.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct
Kathryn Allaries

Hi & Thank you for your response. I will email for clarification.
Kind Regards
Kathryn

It was great

I cooked a roast pork, it came out perfect the crackle was amazing and my neighbours could smell it cooking because I cooked it on my patio, meat was perfectly cooked, I and so easy to clean, I would recommend it to anyone to buy it

Jerri

JerriWheatbelt, WA

Works great

Easy to use, cooks great, loved the rotisserie chicken. The chip tumbler cooked evenly The multi layers are great but could be little abit bigger with abit more wiggle room.Easy to keep clean.

Darby

DarbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works Really Well.

Works really well. Still learning the functions & times to get it exactly to perfection. The presets seem to be really good & the rotisserie is great too. The taste of food is crisp on outside & juciey on the inside. Works well.

Ian S.

Ian S.North Queensland, QLD

This is proving to be a surprise

This product is producing very well. The only thing that would improve it is to have a re- heating range in the cooking book section. It is proving to be a good buy

Joy F.

Joy F.Central Queensland, QLD

So far so good

I have only had the oven for 3 days, but so far I have been very happy with the results. I have cooked a whole chicken, small lamb roast and I have dehydrated some strawberries.

Very handy cooker

Have used it a few times and no complaints on the cooking of the food it cooks nice and evenly but just wish it could be a bit bigger and sometimes the button panel is hard to press.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Good but very noisy

seems to cook items very well overall impressed but it is very noisy. preset cooking is effective. door is hard to open at times.
Removing rotating basket is difficult when the machine is hot as the button id close to the door.

The best thing I have bought

I have cooked bake lamb frozen chips crumbed chicken no tasty smells at all I find it very easy to cook with the control are real easy. I am a very satisfied customer except it was late coming.

Kitchen mum

Kitchen mumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the best!

I am very satisfied with the way my food is cooked. No after smells. Easy to clean. The control panel is user friendly. One thing you must remember is: make sure you rotate the trays for even cooking.

Catherine

CatherineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Nice size and cooks well

The instructions about the Air Diffuser "Splatter guard cannot be used at the same time as the Air Diffuser" but it doesn't tell you or show you what the Air Diffuser is. We have tried to contact Global Direct but nobody calls back.

Duncan

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Deluxe, A great little oven.

This is a great little oven and the only improvement i think it could do with is more choice of shelf heights. I use it for just about everything and hardly use the main oven any more. I love the fact that the Miracle Chef Air Fryer Deluxe is hot almost instantly

so far so good still learning

we have tried some things good some not so good but this our learning. The cooker does not retain any smells. The controls are very easy to use. so far so good, need more time to learn

Great product. Wish it was a little bigger

I've air fried, dehydrated and roasted. All great. Tried to cook a chicken on the rotisserie and the family chicken wouldn't fit. Great product bit small for a large family.

Great concept

works well in most situations we've tried. There are a lot of fiddly bits that are hard to store and find when needed.
Would recommend it for speed of cooking and size.

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Air Fryers

very good fryer works perfect

we have used this machine a few times and have found it worth every cent of the purchase price
we have done chips and pizzas in the oven and even toasted cheese sandwhiches

Skibs

SkibsSouthwest, VIC

COOKS WELL, BUT!

I have only had the item a couple of days, I find it cooks well, but it is very noisy,(very loud humming from the fan) and the trays are tricky to clean.

Helen L

Helen L

So convenient easy to use,

Very satisfied with the product, and we use it every chance we get, makes great chips and sausages, roasts chicken, beef retains flavour and best of all no fat. Love it.

Vas.

Vas.Northeast, VIC

Not used yet.

Not used yet - parcel still not opened. Hope will be O.K. Someone should designed something like this but heated by LPG for camping or caravans / mobile homes. This will be fantastic!

Susan S.

Susan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Versatile and nice to look at.

I thought it would be bigger inside but it cooks sufficient quantities for my family unlike my old air fryer. I’m not sure my usual chicken will fit in it. It’s easy to clean and trays can go in the dishwasher.
It looks smart and is easy to use. I have a lot more things to try with it.

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe reviews