Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 3 of 8)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

love itCentral, SA

love it

it is fantastic i love chicken and chips in as they are not greasy. There are no after smell either. It is very easy to use even my 7 yr old grandchild could use it. i would have like it a bit bigger when it comes to rotatisering a chicken

Boris

BorisSoutheast, SA

Good to cook with

Quick and easy to operate the fat just drains away looking forward to cooking a lot more food, the cooker is very easy to use and the multi functions help

This is amazing.

I cant stop using it. Best thing i ever brought. I recommend to my friends and family. Does the best ever pork crackle. Its so easy to use and doesn't take up to much room in my cupboard. It retains all the flavours that i use on my roasts and it smells amazing while cooking. Im 100% satisfied.

gwen

gwenPerth, WA

love it

great time saver,enjoy cooking with it , told all my friends, they too love it, grandchildren love it also , easy to use , easy to clean , best kitchen tool , love it to bits

Pauline

Pauline

Love the Air Fryer

This fryer is fantastic, super fast cooking which is awesome after a long day at work. Everything is cooked to perfection every time and I use it almost every day.

The best machines

The best machinesNortheast, VIC

I use this product every day..

I have used every accessory and I am very happy with the results. It is very easy to keep clean. It is very easy to use. The food I have made has turned excellent.

Not happy

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

It the best thing to have

I have made pizza All the time you cook very.satisfied i would tell friends about it you have to have one its the best thing you could have for loosing weight

Sal

SalMetford

I love it and use it for a variety of cooking

Love the oil free option for making my chimmychangas. Can’t wait to try the dehydration creations. Chips are perfect. Absolutely love it. Easy to use and clean. Completely satisfied with this product

Jane

JaneDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing appliance. I don't know how I cooked dinner without this. More than satisfied with my investment.

Crumbed chicken. Grilled steak...beef, lamb and pork. Roasted chicken amazing. Wipe clean with a soapy wet cloth, no smells linger in the unit. Very user friendly. Very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Steff

SteffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Makes great beef jerky, love how fast it is .and the chips are fantastic and anything crumbed is cooked to perfection. We’ve had other air fryers that just don’t do what this machine can do.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

That is some tasty looking jerky!

th3f0rg0t3n

th3f0rg0t3nSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful , no need for a oven anymore as this air fryer does it all !

Cooks all foods to perfection , lamb , pork , chicken & fish. It's really quick and simple to clean and use. There was quite a long waiting time to receive it but now we couldn't live without it.

James Errington

James ErringtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Healthier Cooking

Fried chip's , marinated chicken. Just a small smell depending on what I cook. Vey satisfied with controls and performance. Food was very nice. Took me a while on how to rotate chip barrel. It Don't tell in book. To press rotate circle button.

great and easy

I dont like the way the chips come out, they are too dry for my liking. so far everything else has been good. still learning though! loved the maple bacon!!!

the best item i have ever got

it is all you need in your kitchen very satisfied dose every thing and more my roast pork cooks better in the air fryer than the oven and cakes come out so most easy to cook ln easy to clean every house should have one

Kirsty-Ann I.

Kirsty-Ann I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My favourite appliance in our kitchen!

I think the title says it all but I use it for everything, it’s so much quicker than using the oven, and Sunday roasts got a whole lot juicier! A+

Ted

TedCentral, SA

Great machine. Use it daily.

Very satisfied with product. Has many uses in our household. Controls make the oven easy to use. Very satisfied with the results of cooking all food. No problems with cooking smells

moylely

moylely

Miracle chef Airfryer

Its great still getting used to cooking different things. I do love it. The only thing is its noisier than i thougt, but so easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone.

Perfect item. I use it daily for everything

Very satisfied. Use it daily. Use instead of my oven for everything. Love it. Well worth purchasing. My son is a chef and he loves it also. Very versatile. Fits easily on my bench

Excellent airfryer

This airfryer is the best we use it all the time , so easy to use have cooked roast pork and it was so moist and cooked to perfection ,I would recommend this product 100%

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

I coocked chicken, chips of potatoes, eggplants and other vegetables, fish, pork, and beef. It cleans easily and leaves no odours. The food is excellent. I’m very satisfied with this purchase.

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe reviews