Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

91% · 25612 · 4%

Jane
JaneDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing appliance. I don't know how I cooked dinner without this. More than satisfied with my investment

Crumbed chicken. Grilled steak...beef, lamb and pork. Roasted chicken amazing. Wipe clean with a soapy wet cloth, no smells linger in the unit. Very user friendly. Very satisfied. Highly recommended.
Tania
TaniaThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Very happy with the product

still learning how to use it , performance is great , and has cooked food that is satisfying, very happy withthe product . Some flavours are beautiful . Easy to read features and controls , love it ..
Steff
SteffSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Brilliant

Makes great beef jerky, love how fast it is .and the chips are fantastic and anything crumbed is cooked to perfection. We’ve had other air fryers that just don’t do what this machine can do. Show reply
th3f0rg0t3n
th3f0rg0t3nSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful , no need for a oven anymore as this air fryer does it all !

Cooks all foods to perfection , lamb , pork , chicken & fish. It's really quick and simple to clean and use. There was quite a long waiting time to receive it but now we couldn't live without it.
Taha K.
Taha K.Darling Downs, QLD3 posts
James Errington
James ErringtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Healthier Cooking

Fried chip's , marinated chicken. Just a small smell depending on what I cook. Vey satisfied with controls and performance. Food was very nice. Took me a while on how to rotate chip barrel. It Don't tell in book. To press rotate circle button.
Suew
Suew2 posts

great and easy

I dont like the way the chips come out, they are too dry for my liking. so far everything else has been good. still learning though! loved the maple bacon!!!
Sharyn
SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I wouldn't give it up now

I cleared my cupboards and gave away so many appliances, we now have the multi cooker just sitting on the bench. Even if I need to toast some nuts or seeds for a salad it's there waiting
Joy B.
Joy B.

the best item i have ever got

it is all you need in your kitchen very satisfied dose every thing and more my roast pork cooks better in the air fryer than the oven and cakes come out so most easy to cook ln easy to clean every house should have one
Kirsty-Ann I.
Kirsty-Ann I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My favourite appliance in our kitchen!

I think the title says it all but I use it for everything, it’s so much quicker than using the oven, and Sunday roasts got a whole lot juicier! A+
Ted
TedCentral, SA5 posts

Great machine. Use it daily

Very satisfied with product. Has many uses in our household. Controls make the oven easy to use. Very satisfied with the results of cooking all food. No problems with cooking smells
Kev
Kev8 posts

It's Meh

I would have thought the fan would be more quiet on the dehydrate function. You can't run it overnight due to the noise and i couldn't bare to listen to that for 10 hours.

If you have good hearing and live in a smaller place its not ideal.

Dash
Dash

This is brilliant I can now cook different food fast

Onion rings
Chicken drumsticks
Veggies
Very satisfied still learning I am delighted as I can now cook a variety of foods which have been very tasty and given the thumbs up by my friends
moylely
moylely2 posts

Miracle chef Airfryer

Its great still getting used to cooking different things. I do love it. The only thing is its noisier than i thougt, but so easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Perfect item. I use it daily for everything

Very satisfied. Use it daily. Use instead of my oven for everything. Love it. Well worth purchasing. My son is a chef and he loves it also. Very versatile. Fits easily on my bench
Chris
Chris

Excellent airfryer

This airfryer is the best we use it all the time , so easy to use have cooked roast pork and it was so moist and cooked to perfection ,I would recommend this product 100%
Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect!

I coocked chicken, chips of potatoes, eggplants and other vegetables, fish, pork, and beef. It cleans easily and leaves no odours. The food is excellent. I’m very satisfied with this purchase.
Phil P.
Phil P.

very Handy

I baked a tripple layer cake and it turned out really moist and yummy. I have also cooked chips and nuggets. Also I did the fried chicken that is in the reicpe book and it was soooooooooo yummy and crispy
RonT
RonTPerth, WA

Great buy

First time air-fryer user, am learning new cooking methods daily ! Still lots to learn - the handbook has had plenty of use as the pages are becoming well-worn. Glad I made the purchase.
John H
John HAU4 posts

I love my air fryer I use it at least 3 times a week

We have cook pork roast
Chicken schnitzels
Chicken nuggets, party pies/sausage rolls, Salt n pepper squids, garlic Kiev balls, chicken pops, calamari rings chips.
We haven’t had good success in cooking steakhouse chips though.
Calamari rings tend to dry out.
rita l
rita lWide Bay-Burnett, QLD14 posts

Awesome lots of use

Rotisserie chicken and pork yummy
No smells come from oven whilst cooking
All foods cooked are juicy and flavour is amazing
Easy to clean after each use
Light makes it easy to check cooking
Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

Fantastic Purchase

Have cooked apple pie, pork belly, chips, fish, rotisserie chichen in my new Airfryer. Easy to clean? Just love it. No smells retained in oven compartment. I had no issue with delivery and all promised extras were included. Show 2 replies
Alby H
Alby HThe Mallee, VIC3 posts

Perfect

Its the bees-knees it does everything except the dishes and make a cuppa But it is easy to muse and easy to clean ideal for a family of four but to small for a bigger crowd as there is only three here its great
Munir
Munir

Excellent product , very handy and easy to use

. There are no smells left in the cooker after different menus. just like an oven though it needed for each thing , I will recommend all my family friends to buy it .
i dont use facebook
i dont use facebookNortheast, VIC5 posts

excellent oven

the multi cooker is every thing the ads say it is.oil free food is succulent and juicy,full of flavour.the oven is easy to clean as are the accessories.very happy with product
Susan52
Susan52Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

L love it so much so easy 2 clean

Its a great unit it cooks everything great I would recommend to everyone. I cook everything In it from meet to vegetables. Thanks. 5 stars all the way defiantly worth the price

Breakdancer
BreakdancerSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Excellant product just love it

I am slowly trying all the yummies in the cook books. There are no smells left in the cooker after different menus. The controls are really good, just like an oven though it takes a little time to work out the exact time and temp needed for each thing. So far I am really happy with all the food I have cooked in my multi-cooker
Kelli J.
Kelli J.2 posts

Happy with purchase

I use mine most days, it makes great fries, roast potatoes, roast chicken etc. I did find putting the skewers on a little fiddly but hopefully in time it will get easier. It is awesome for hydrating vegetables, meats (for dog treats) etc. I would recommend this product.
William C.
William C.2 posts

Had a Phillips air fryer, the miracle chef is better and more versatile well done global shop direct

Very mundane I am afraid, steak, sausages, rissoles and of course chippies. The air fryer is so easy to maintain and keep clean. There are no lingering smells and the fryer doesn't taint the food. Luckily for me the fryer is easy to use, the instructions are simple. Satisfaction is 150%
Dave H Grovedale
Dave H Grovedale2 posts

Quick and easy

Great appliance, easy to use and versatile. The size is just right and once you familiarize yourself with the features, it is quick and easy to cook a variety of food. Cleaning is simple.
Maree
MareeSydney, NSW3 posts

Very pleased with my Airfryer

Chicken is so tender & Pork is great. Roast vegetables cook in half the time, Easy to use & very easy to clean . Love useing my Airfryer oven looking forward to cooking in it.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.Peel, WA2 posts

love this product easy to use cooks perfect

I have cooked chips, chicken and they have come out nice and crispy I haven't used the basket just the trays.
the only thing I would fault is it's noisy but that doesn't stop me from using it I use it every chance I get
Robyn B.
Robyn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Awesome

Very satisfied with my cooker. I cook everything in it. Very happy with my purchase. Love the rotisserie function. Roast pork came out tender and full of flavor. Very easy to clean.
denitomkinson
denitomkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as advertised

We've done steak, jacket potatos, apple crumble and chips, wedges, chicken nuggets and potato gems. They were all cooked to perfection, we were extremelly impressed with the steak, it was just like it came off of the bbq. One thing though, I was surprised at how small it was, but it does 2 people easily!
NWilliams
NWilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply The Best

Brilliant at cooking anything that goes in the oven. Excellent at cooking toast which comes out really crunchy. Easy to use with trays that go in the dishwasher. Awesome buy!
Shelly12
Shelly12Victoria5 posts

Fantastic

Reduced fat in food
Crunchy chicken
Healthier cooking this type of cooking is healthier on our body which will help us to lose weight and enjoy yummy food while using the miracle chef

Ken B.
Ken B.2 posts

Absolutely blown away this is fantastic it’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever used

Absolutely brilliant it cooks stuff perfectly can’t express enough how easy an amazing it really is I’d advise everyone to try one well worth the money cools every thing to perfection
A.Warburton
A.Warburton5 posts

Miracle Chef Air Fryer

Have cooked steak, sausages ,crumbed chicken and home made chips taste is good no odours from the machine after cooking ,very satisfied with its cooking had a small cheapie and as they say you pay for what you get very satisfied ,and its easy to clean have'nt tried the rotisserie as yet waiting to do my pork  Show 2 replies
Debbie O.
Debbie O.Perth, WA5 posts

perfect fast healthy cooking appliance

I have done alot of cooking with it (chips, roast pork, sausages pork, lamb and beek steak,cheesies, chicken strips and nuggets roast vegetables Fish Fingersetc). I have been able to put my deep fryer and electric frying pan away.I am very happy with now my family will be having healthy cooking.
Marianne S.
Marianne S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it

I am absolutely loving my air oven I'm glad I purchased it, I use it all the time especially when I cook chicken it makes skin crunchy and the meat