Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 4 of 11)

Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

Pros

• Cooks variety of foods beautifully

• Fuss-free to clean

• Sleek, compact design

Angeli
AngeliMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very good product.

A healthy way to prepare my fave finger foods. We also like the rotisserie, we have tried chicken and pork and they taste amazing. Easy cleaning cleaning, very satisfied customer here.

Lovell
LovellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy cooking

It took a little while to get used to using but once we cooked in it, it was great. We used the rotisserie for pork fillets and sausages and it tasted amazing and the chips in the barrel were a great success better than deep fried.

Outstanding product

This is great and saves us time in our cooking and we take it camping also which makes great health to meals while away, kids love the French fries made so quick

chrisQueensland

Air fryer awesome

I am very satisfied with my
Air fryer cooked roast Vegies on the wire rack 170 for 25 mins very crispy and lovely.
Cooked sausage rolls fantastic quicker than a oven.
Wiped out with a cloth .

chris

I highly recommend the air fryer

Natalin
Natalin

it is vey good to have for a quick meal

if is very easy to use would be better if it was a little big bigger and could do more the one type of food at a time very easy to clean

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
ZuMoFuSouth-East, TAS

It is a hit and miss from me

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi ZuMoFu, if you are still missing pieces please email customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au and we'll send them down to you

ZuMoFu

I am not sure of my order number now as this was a few months ago. I assumed when I did order this, i ordered it with everything but it seems that protective guard is to be paid for on its own not as part of the miracle chef package.

bindieblue
bindieblueNew South Wales

Awesome

Love the air fryer. Still learning but what I have cooked has come out great. Pork roast is yummo done in air fryer.It is quite simple to use and very easy to clean.

PaulineThe Mallee, VIC

So easy to use. Great for everything to be cooked in an oven.

Garlic bread, seafood, roasts, baked potatoes.. Does not retain smells or flavours after use. Controls are easy to use and understand. Very satisfied with results of all cooking. Looks stylish on the bench.

happy girl
happy girlVictoria

love this you must get one

So far I have cooked chicken, steak, pork and lamb with vegetables all was cooked well. I found that the rotisserie is had to use. It takes no time to clean. I am very satisfied with my air fryer.

rea56Murray Region, NSW

smaller than i thought but still good - use it as a oven too

anne14
anne14Gippsland, VIC

Absolutely amazing

It works like nothing I have ever had, but it is just perfect for anything and everything. I couldn't live without it now, it will cook anything perfectly thank you

jansco
janscoMid West, WA

the best cooker ever

love the airfryer
no smells after use
took me awhile to work out controls
i love the food when coooked, comes out perfect most times, i find lower temperature and longer time cooks better'a bit disappointed, could have been a larger oven

Doreen
DoreenSouth West, QLD

this is great

love it i have cooked fatty foods and cakes i dont know how i lived with out it no smells and the foods are cooked great features are easy to use love it

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best thing ever!

I use mine for everything.The chicken on the rotisserie was awesome. The settings are very easy to use and if not sure you can change the time and heat for cooking as I did. Works perfect. Would recommend it all.

Carmel
CarmelCentral, SA

Absolutely fantasic, couldn't be more pleased, I dont need my oven anymore

I am so impressed with this, I dont have a need to use my standard oven anymore, I used it to cook a chicken and the amount of fat that came out of it was so surprising and the meat was so tender

love itCentral, SA

love it

it is fantastic i love chicken and chips in as they are not greasy. There are no after smell either. It is very easy to use even my 7 yr old grandchild could use it. i would have like it a bit bigger when it comes to rotatisering a chicken

Caroline Shambrook has
Caroline Shambrook hasCentral West, NSW

It is great smaller inside than I thought - but does what I want it to do

Not as loud as I thought it would be
Pizza I made was great
Baked veggies good
Still learning how to use controls
Didn’t notice excess odours
Can’t wait to cook roast and kebabs

Cooker good delivery slow

Cooker is quick, convenient and easy to get used to.
Cooker is small enough and easily moved to other places.
Does what it's supposed to do.
Haven't used all the features yet.

Boris
BorisSoutheast, SA

Good to cook with

Quick and easy to operate the fat just drains away looking forward to cooking a lot more food, the cooker is very easy to use and the multi functions help

This is amazing.

I cant stop using it. Best thing i ever brought. I recommend to my friends and family. Does the best ever pork crackle. Its so easy to use and doesn't take up to much room in my cupboard. It retains all the flavours that i use on my roasts and it smells amazing while cooking. Im 100% satisfied.

Not quite what I expected.

Smaller than I thought it would be.. Basket is hard to open handle when cooking is done. Trays feel flimsy. In fairness, better than the one we had. Could have been a bit bigger for the price.

gwen
gwenPerth, WA

love it

great time saver,enjoy cooking with it , told all my friends, they too love it, grandchildren love it also , easy to use , easy to clean , best kitchen tool , love it to bits

Love the Air Fryer

This fryer is fantastic, super fast cooking which is awesome after a long day at work. Everything is cooked to perfection every time and I use it almost every day.

The best machines
The best machinesNortheast, VIC

I use this product every day..

I have used every accessory and I am very happy with the results. It is very easy to keep clean. It is very easy to use. The food I have made has turned excellent.

Not happy
Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

It the best thing to have

I have made pizza All the time you cook very.satisfied i would tell friends about it you have to have one its the best thing you could have for loosing weight

Roger h
Roger hasked

Who manufactures the miracle chef hairdryer oven

Carrie T.
Carrie T.asked

Hi, I’m looking for an air dryer that does not have any non stick surfaces , is this unit fully stainless steel inside or is there non stick please ?

Dave Sally B.
Dave Sally B.asked

I have just used my miracle chef for the first time and the glass has condensation between the glass . Is this normal or is there a problem ? Also tried roasting vegetables and only the top rack roasted should this happen ?

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe questions

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Features:

• The Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe lets you rotisserie, dehydrate, air fry, bake, grill, toast, roast, make pizza, and reheat food, making it a versatile unit fit for making all kinds of dishes.
  • It has one-touch cooking presets, letting you set and forget.
  • Using this air fryer has the advantage of letting you consume up to 70% fewer calories from fat compared to traditional deep frying, so you can eat with a clearer conscience.
  • Non-stick coating and dishwasher-safe stainless steel accessories make cleaning up after using the air fryer a breeze.
  • The appliance has 3 racks, so you can cook up to 75% more food than traditional air fryers.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer was able to cook and crisp up a wide variety of foods beautifully.
  • They also noted that cleaning the appliance was fuss-free.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the sleek design of the air fryer, saying that it was compact and didn’t take up too much bench space.
CategoryAir Fryers