Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 4 of 4)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
Greg Turner

Greg TurnerSydney, NSW

Should have had one sooner.

Very happy. Can cook anything. Finger tip controls.chicken nuggets fish pieces pies sausage roll dim sims pizza straight from the freezer. Fillet steak pork belly and chops chicken breast and wings to perfection.

Very good use it almost every day

Only wish temperature went a bit higher.
Cooks good chips.
Cook roasts, chops ,sausages etc
Cook apple pies,meat pies cakes
I use it for everything I can.easy to use .
Easy to clean.
Cooks bacon very good even after it has been frozen.

Gai

GaiCanberra 2600, ACT

Very versatile.

Love all the different attachments makes it very versatile. Easier for larger family cooking. Christmas dinner was a dream. All the family loved using it. This is my 6th airfryer best upgrade.

Air Fryers

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Air Fryers

I use it everyday

I dehydrate fresh fruits.
I roast both meat and veg for family of 5.
Makes great toasted sandwiches.
Easy to use, and clean.
It is abut noisier than our old air fryer, but it is very versatile I usually do the dehydration over night so we’re sleeping while it’s working for longer periods.

Cie

CieSouthwest, VIC

This is a very good air fryer

I have cooked chips, chicken, chips, roast vegetables, rotisserie chicken and bacon just to name a few. Mostly it does a great job. I wish there was a larger gap between the racks. You can't have all 3 filled with crumb chicken pieces, not enough room and don't brown nicely. The only other is good tends to stick a bit on the racks.

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe reviews

mummaasked

what is the dehydrating button and where is it?

Reviewer R.

Do you mean the one listed in the manual ?

Laurie C.
Laurie C.

I don't know, I sent mine back for replacement and it hasn't been replaced yet

mumma

Dehydrated recipe book that came with it just says press dehydration button nothing tells U where or what it is

Kate Bain

Kate Bainasked

what is the splatter guard

Reviewer R.

Do you mean the one listed in the manual ?

Julie E

Julie Easked

Hi got my miracle chef for Christmas and been enjoying exploring all the ways of cooking with it but now all of a sudden i cant open the door it is stuck shut and cant find any explanation in the book no locking device no reason i can see has this happened to anyone else?

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives