Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 4 of 4)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Great concept

works well in most situations we've tried. There are a lot of fiddly bits that are hard to store and find when needed.
Would recommend it for speed of cooking and size.

very good fryer works perfect

we have used this machine a few times and have found it worth every cent of the purchase price
we have done chips and pizzas in the oven and even toasted cheese sandwhiches

Skibs

SkibsSouthwest, VIC

COOKS WELL, BUT!

I have only had the item a couple of days, I find it cooks well, but it is very noisy,(very loud humming from the fan) and the trays are tricky to clean.

Air Fryers

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Air Fryers

Helen L

Helen L

So convenient easy to use,

Very satisfied with the product, and we use it every chance we get, makes great chips and sausages, roasts chicken, beef retains flavour and best of all no fat. Love it.

Vas.

Vas.Northeast, VIC

Not used yet.

Not used yet - parcel still not opened. Hope will be O.K. Someone should designed something like this but heated by LPG for camping or caravans / mobile homes. This will be fantastic!

Susan S.

Susan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Versatile and nice to look at.

I thought it would be bigger inside but it cooks sufficient quantities for my family unlike my old air fryer. I’m not sure my usual chicken will fit in it. It’s easy to clean and trays can go in the dishwasher.
It looks smart and is easy to use. I have a lot more things to try with it.

Greg Turner

Greg TurnerSydney, NSW

Should have had one sooner.

Very happy. Can cook anything. Finger tip controls.chicken nuggets fish pieces pies sausage roll dim sims pizza straight from the freezer. Fillet steak pork belly and chops chicken breast and wings to perfection.

Very good use it almost every day

Only wish temperature went a bit higher.
Cooks good chips.
Cook roasts, chops ,sausages etc
Cook apple pies,meat pies cakes
I use it for everything I can.easy to use .
Easy to clean.
Cooks bacon very good even after it has been frozen.

Gai

GaiCanberra 2600, ACT

Very versatile.

Love all the different attachments makes it very versatile. Easier for larger family cooking. Christmas dinner was a dream. All the family loved using it. This is my 6th airfryer best upgrade.

Air Fryers

Find out how Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe compares to other Air Fryers

I use it everyday

I dehydrate fresh fruits.
I roast both meat and veg for family of 5.
Makes great toasted sandwiches.
Easy to use, and clean.
It is abut noisier than our old air fryer, but it is very versatile I usually do the dehydration over night so we’re sleeping while it’s working for longer periods.

Cie

CieSouthwest, VIC

This is a very good air fryer

I have cooked chips, chicken, chips, roast vegetables, rotisserie chicken and bacon just to name a few. Mostly it does a great job. I wish there was a larger gap between the racks. You can't have all 3 filled with crumb chicken pieces, not enough room and don't brown nicely. The only other is good tends to stick a bit on the racks.

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe reviews