Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe (page 4 of 8)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used

RonT

RonTPerth, WA

Great buy

First time air-fryer user, am learning new cooking methods daily ! Still lots to learn - the handbook has had plenty of use as the pages are becoming well-worn. Glad I made the purchase.

rita l

rita lWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome lots of use

Rotisserie chicken and pork yummy
No smells come from oven whilst cooking
All foods cooked are juicy and flavour is amazing
Easy to clean after each use
Light makes it easy to check cooking

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Purchase

Have cooked apple pie, pork belly, chips, fish, rotisserie chichen in my new Airfryer. Easy to clean? Just love it. No smells retained in oven compartment. I had no issue with delivery and all promised extras were included.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Kay, when cooking apple pie you almost wish there was a smell left over :)
Glad you enjoy the Miracle Chef

Kay

Hi there. I have left msg to contact me as I did not get rotisserie shaft so was unable to do this chicken. Sure you will send one. All else great.

Alby H

Alby HThe Mallee, VIC

Perfect

Its the bees-knees it does everything except the dishes and make a cuppa But it is easy to muse and easy to clean ideal for a family of four but to small for a bigger crowd as there is only three here its great

Excellent product , very handy and easy to use

. There are no smells left in the cooker after different menus. just like an oven though it needed for each thing , I will recommend all my family friends to buy it .

i dont use facebook

i dont use facebookNortheast, VIC

excellent oven

the multi cooker is every thing the ads say it is.oil free food is succulent and juicy,full of flavour.the oven is easy to clean as are the accessories.very happy with product

Susan52

Susan52Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

L love it so much so easy 2 clean

Its a great unit it cooks everything great I would recommend to everyone. I cook everything In it from meet to vegetables. Thanks. 5 stars all the way defiantly worth the price

Breakdancer

BreakdancerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellant product just love it

I am slowly trying all the yummies in the cook books. There are no smells left in the cooker after different menus. The controls are really good, just like an oven though it takes a little time to work out the exact time and temp needed for each thing. So far I am really happy with all the food I have cooked in my multi-cooker

Had a Phillips air fryer, the miracle chef is better and more versatile well done global shop direct.

Very mundane I am afraid, steak, sausages, rissoles and of course chippies. The air fryer is so easy to maintain and keep clean. There are no lingering smells and the fryer doesn't taint the food. Luckily for me the fryer is easy to use, the instructions are simple. Satisfaction is 150%

Dave H Grovedale

Dave H Grovedale

Quick and easy.

Great appliance, easy to use and versatile. The size is just right and once you familiarize yourself with the features, it is quick and easy to cook a variety of food. Cleaning is simple.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Very pleased with my Airfryer.

Chicken is so tender & Pork is great. Roast vegetables cook in half the time, Easy to use & very easy to clean . Love useing my Airfryer oven looking forward to cooking in it.

Natalie K.

Natalie K.Peel, WA

love this product easy to use cooks perfect

I have cooked chips, chicken and they have come out nice and crispy I haven't used the basket just the trays.
the only thing I would fault is it's noisy but that doesn't stop me from using it I use it every chance I get

Robyn B.

Robyn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Very satisfied with my cooker. I cook everything in it. Very happy with my purchase. Love the rotisserie function. Roast pork came out tender and full of flavor. Very easy to clean.

denitomkinson

denitomkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as advertised.

We've done steak, jacket potatos, apple crumble and chips, wedges, chicken nuggets and potato gems. They were all cooked to perfection, we were extremelly impressed with the steak, it was just like it came off of the bbq. One thing though, I was surprised at how small it was, but it does 2 people easily!

NWilliams

NWilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply The Best

Brilliant at cooking anything that goes in the oven. Excellent at cooking toast which comes out really crunchy. Easy to use with trays that go in the dishwasher. Awesome buy!

Shelly12

Shelly12Victoria

Fantastic

Reduced fat in food
Crunchy chicken
Healthier cooking this type of cooking is healthier on our body which will help us to lose weight and enjoy yummy food while using the miracle chef

Absolutely blown away this is fantastic it’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever used

Absolutely brilliant it cooks stuff perfectly can’t express enough how easy an amazing it really is I’d advise everyone to try one well worth the money cools every thing to perfection

Miracle Chef Air Fryer

Have cooked steak, sausages ,crumbed chicken and home made chips taste is good no odours from the machine after cooking ,very satisfied with its cooking had a small cheapie and as they say you pay for what you get very satisfied ,and its easy to clean have'nt tried the rotisserie as yet waiting to do my pork

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Glad to hear you like it, pork comes out great btw. Crunchy cracking!

A.Warburton

Will be doing pork tomorrow hope it turns out OK

Debbie O.

Debbie O.Perth, WA

perfect fast healthy cooking appliance

I have done alot of cooking with it (chips, roast pork, sausages pork, lamb and beek steak,cheesies, chicken strips and nuggets roast vegetables Fish Fingersetc). I have been able to put my deep fryer and electric frying pan away.I am very happy with now my family will be having healthy cooking.

Marianne S.

Marianne S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it

I am absolutely loving my air oven I'm glad I purchased it, I use it all the time especially when I cook chicken it makes skin crunchy and the meat

See all Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe reviews