4.3

67%33%0%

Mizz d
Mizz d

Its a must have

Its actually cleans and makes your teeth look great I've used other products and this is the best by far 100 percent happy with my results definitely i recommend this

Julie
Julie

A product that actually works

IT is a great product that actually works just follow the easy instructions and continue use as instructed. Be careful the black colour can be messy. So good luck HAPPY whitening.

LadyMo
LadyMoSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Delivered whiter teeth but so messy!!

I have noticed my teeth are whiter after using this product but it is just so messy to use! The black residue from brushing/rinsing goes everywhere. It takes numerous rises to clean your mouth and lips plus I find black spots all over my bathroom basin and vanity unit after using which means extra cleaning time.