Mirenesse Youth Switch DNA Stem Cell Booster Eyes

Mirenesse Youth Switch DNA Stem Cell Booster Eyes

Fantastic product

Love it, gentle, with results.
    You won't be disappointed with this purchase and a little goes a long way.
    Good value.

Evelyn Miller

Evelyn MillerSydney NSW

Miracle workers!!! Cant live without them!!!

Youth switch dna stem cell booster eye serum, youth switch stem cell booster face serum. To me are a marriage made in heaven. The little while i have been using the serums i have noticed amazing results in my eyes & face. I even have a few scars on my face & they are starting to fade. So thankyou [names removed]
    The smoothness of the Serums, & the magic way it works!!!

Lim

Limasked

Hi, I have been using this product for a few years. In the past, the texture was similar to cream, but today when I open a new tube, the texture is very different, it’s very watery, the past tubes I used (probably about 10 tubes I used) were not the same like the one I opened today, this is more like milk texture. I wonder if you have changed the formula or did I just got a faulty one? Is it safe to use?
    Thanks.

Mirenesse
    Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hello beautiful,

We would love to help you further, can you please send us an email to service@mirenesse.com with your name, email address, order number or let us know where you purchased it from? We will then look to have further information and help you!

Stay beautiful,
    the Mirenesse team xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

CategoryEye Care Products