Mirenesse Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,

Cath01

Hi Hilda ,
Just apply gently around the eye . That's it

Hi Hilda,
Thanks so much for your question all you need to do is - squeeze and switch on.
Apply to clean eye area,
massage for 30 seconds then pat in.
We know you are just going to love it!

Kind Regards,

Granny

Grannyasked

Which foundation has medium to full coverage? Not matte finish!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi lovely, If you are looking for an amazing foundation which allows you to build coverage and remain, look no further than our 10 Collagen Cushion Foundation. Infused with anti-ageing properties, it will be your new go-to for flawless dewy skin! Simply follow the link below to shop - http://www.mirenesse.com/10-cushion-/4154-10-collagen-cushion-compact-airbrush-foundation-15g-m.html

Stay beautiful! xx

Ema

Emaasked

Would you recommend your products to some with darker skin tones?

Hey Ema,
Thanks for your enquiry, we hope you are well. It just depends on how dark when you say "darker skin tones", but yes we do have options available! You are more than welcome to email us at customerservice@mirenesse.com and one of our Happiness Ambassadors can help you out! Stay Beautiful xx

Gabriella

Gabriellaasked

Firmatox 3.0 how to use?

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Gabriella, Thank you for your question.
You can use Firmatox 3.0 after cleansing and before your usual skincare routine.
Simply apply a smooth even layer, and remain expressionless for 3 mins.
Splash your face 3 to 7 times with cool water, gently run your fingertips over your face if you feel any excess residue gently tap your skin with wet fingertips.
Pat your skin dry with a face washer (do not rub) once skin is dry then continue to add your usual skincare. You'll be amazed at how youthful and tight your skin feels! Please let us know if we can assist further. Stay beautiful Gabriella xx

Audrey

Audreyasked

What is the coverage like? I use Estee Lauder Maximum coverage and am looking for something else to try.

cocobluebabe
cocobluebabe

i use the 10 cushion collagen foundation & absolutely love it! It has a buildable coverage so you can apply it lightly just to add a bit of colour or you can build it up to a real airbrush finish :) i've also used their velvet maxi foundation and this has a really good full coverage (I save this one for special occasions), but for everyday use I prefer the 10 cushio foundation as it comes in a compact with an applicator & quick to apply :)

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for your question! If you are after a full coverage foundation that is most similar to the one you mentioned, we would definitely recommend our Award Winning Velvet Maxi Lift Foundation, this has the highest coverage in our range and will give you a flawless airbrushed finish. We have 2 types of the Velvet Maxi Lift Foundation, we have the regular Velvet Maxi Lift Airbrush Foundation & we also have the Velvet Maxi Lift Supreme Foundation, which contains added anti-ageing benefits. However, both foundations have the same coverage. If you would like to try it before you purchase the full size, we offer deluxe travel sizes that you can purchase. You can find out more here: http://www.mirenesse.com/16-foundation . If you would like any further personalized information feel free to call one of our beauty advisors on 0393360265. I sincerely hope this helps! We can't wait to hear about your results! Please let us know if you have any other questions. Stay beautiful xo

lollypop

lollypopasked

How do you unsubscribe form being a Mirenesse VIP Member?

my review
my review

CAN I SUSPEND MY VIP MEMBERSHIP?

You are always in control. You can suspend your VIP Club membership anytime, it will become effective at your renewal date. You can do this by simply logging into your account and hit "Suspend". Please confirm that you wish to suspend your VIP Club membership, which entitles you to free shipping and upto 80% discount off every order. Or click "Cancel" to remain in the VIP Club. Suspending your VIP club will take affect at the end of the current subscription.

(Taken from their customer faq section). I had no hassles suspending mine.

jeutopique

jeutopiqueasked

Avoid this company like the plague! The company's website is full of bugs. They offered me a free VIP membership (and supposedly free products never received) and then charged me for it and have been charging me for their kits that I never ordered. I've tried to contact them multiple times with no success! What can i do?

Hey There!

Thank you for your enquiry, We would love to help you further, Can you please contact Mary at Mirenesse Customer Service using the link below.
Using reference number 1918214 she will be able to assist you further. We do apologise for any hassles, and looking forward to resolving the matter for you. The VIP membership is Free to join up if you spend $30 but does have an on going fee. We would love to hear from you, And get and misunderstandings sorted out

Have a great day!
Mirenesse Customer Service

Unhappy customer

Hi jeutopique, if you paid via PayPal you could contact them to complain apart from that I am not quite sure. I would cancel your credit card so that no further payments can be deducted.

Hope this helps.

Fertgal
Fertgal

I found the website easy to use ~ payment process was simple ~ delivery extremely reasonable and the BEST Australian owned and cruelty-free products. Every skincare product I have tried I love ~ even the eyeliner and mascara stays exactly where I put it ~ I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come. While I found the information about the ViP club to be clear, that there is a recurring payment plan being opted into, I can understand why many people don’t see it that way. Not everyone absorbs all the information that is in front of their eyes at point of sale ~ who really reads all the terms and agreements when they install a new program or app?

There is an option in a payal account to stop recurring payments, it is something the account holder does, not the company being purchased from, but if you are unaware that you have signed up for a recurring payment plan it is unlikely that you will look there ~ until the first payment is deducted, anyway.

suzumakii

suzumakiiasked

I have a question about the 'Beauty Dip' products. I ordered 2 different Beauty Dips, both were for lip cosmetics. Although the description said, "a $129 value," I only received one tube of gloss in each Beauty Dip. Is this typical? How can one tube of lip gloss equal a $129 value? Do Beauty Dips typically contain just one product? I am very confused about Mirenesse's specials. (I am also a VIP member).

JM
JM

This is one of the biggest issues I have with them.. I think they inflate their prices to suit

Hey Suzumakii,

Thanks for your question, Can we ask that you contact our customer service team,
As i don't have access to your account i am unable to let you know what you should have received,
There were a few different types of beauty dips, so once we get your account details we can help you further.

Please let me know if there is anything further i can do to assist.
If you would like to speak with us directly, you can contact us via telephone (03)93360265

Thanks again for your enquiry, Looking forward to resolving the matter for you.
Kind Regards
Mirenesse Customer Service!

Unhappy customer

Hi Suzumaki, unfortunately I have never purchased a beauty dip so I can not answer this question. I can tell you that I am yet to receive a response from customer service in reference to the complaint I had a few months ago and will therefore no longer recommend mirenesse to family and friends. They are to difficult to deal with.

M. K.asked

Mirenesse VIP account How long do I wait for refund of my no show item. I have waited from 8th March, 2014, still waiting on 17th April, 2014.. $83.75. This company was strongly supported by me and while I was waiting, I ordered from TVSN. I can no longer support this brand. I am going with Alpha H now.

PerthMom
PerthMom

I wish you the best of luck with getting your refund. Mine took about a month to sort out. The process was extremely frustrating in that the first voucher code didn't work, they apologised, said try again, which I did and it didn't. They then sent me another code which did work, and I had to wait another 10 days for my item to turn up.

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives