2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)
Kylie S.

Kylie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Collagen cushion: Good product, but now ridiculously overpriced

I've been using this product for over 5 years and in that time it seems the price has at least tripled and is no longer affordable. I used to recommend Mirenesse to everyone but now it's embarrassing. Website is now impossible to use and continuously jumps around. The amount of emails every day was also overloading my inbox. I feel like the company has become too greedy.

Store LocationOnline website
Appalled

Appalled

Overpriced

I like quite a few products especially the multi silk action cleanser. But seems like it is all about the money now. Prices are too high and the sales which use to be great are not as good.
The website is too 'jumpy' you click something but the pages moves at the same time you end up somewhere else.
Purchased two of their new eye shadow pallets and can't wear them they hurt my eyes. I have been using mirenesse for 9 years and believe these are not made as well as they use to be. Probably a cheaper location and products used.

I will look for something else to cleanse my face as the cost is too high for 60g

DIH

DIH South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Quality Eyeliner

The Inside Out 27 Hour eyeliner I bought had a faulty lead which crumbled when I tried to sharpen it, so cannot be used. This is the second time I’ve bought this product and the same thing happened. They will not provide a replacement product so I have now found a different brand that is a better quality.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Mirenesse compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Mira R.

Mira R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless products

Mascara dries and flakes. I don't understand why this was once famous. Lipgloss goes off and bitter. Formula is not right with their products as it doesn't take long to go off and can't use it. Puzzled why they are at this price point where cheaper drugstore products are far more advanced and able to use for longer.

Lucy L.

Lucy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

I wouldn't purchase anything from the online site unless your absolutely desperate. Terribly clunky, painfully slow and almost impossible to navigate. So bad in fact, that in trying to select the appropriate colour for my skin tone, it skipped it entirely and selected another without me even realizing! Now I'm 60 bucks down with a useless product. Also, the "foundation finder" quiz is a joke.
Avoid it at all cost. Dreadful.

Store LocationMirenesse online
Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Didnt like the blue mascara

Purchased the blue mascara as there arent many other brands selling mascara in that colour. Its consistency is more like water than a gel and it smudges easily and frequently during application. The finished look is nowhere near as effective as my other brand named mascara - possibly because of the difference in ingredients. Overall I was disappointed and wont buy it again. The second free one which came with it was not security sealed either so I hope it wasnt someone elses returned item being passed on to me. Postage via sendle was slow.

Tazlin C.

Tazlin C.Sydney, NSW

Misleading, AWFUL customer service. Don't trust them.

Store LocationOnline
Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Not a clean beauty company

I wanted to purchase their mascara because it is a tube mascara, has great reviews and most importantly because the company advertises itself as a safe and clean beauty company. This is simply not true. Three of the ingredients in their mascara are listed as moderate toxicity on the Environmental Working Group website. When I emailed them to ask them about this, they gave me multiple truly laughable responses with unsubstantiated claims about their product safety. Buyer beware if you are looking for a clean and safe beauty company.

Jbird
Jbird

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mirranesse cosmetics

I buy all my beauty and skin care products from Mirranesse as they are Australian made and naturally free of chemicals. From there skin care, foundation, mascara and hair mask I have never had my skin looking so good. My hair feels great after using the hair mask also

Store LocationMirranesse

Hi Helen!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear you love our products as much as we do. Keep an eye out on our new launches coming up which we are sure will impress you even more!

Helen Hirst

I will be. I eagerly await your emails and updates daily

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Mirenesse compares to other Beauty Product Brands

CMara

CMaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just experienced one of the best customer services. I never received my order but I've got a replacement with one email. I'm so impressed. Thanks a bunch!
I really wanted to have this CAT EYES LINER + SMOKER EYE BLENDER 1. MINX BLACK as it looks so natural, easy to remove and different to other eye liners.

Bunny

BunnyWellington

Horrible company!

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands