Mirenesse (page 2 of 6)

The only make up I use

I have been using Mirenesse products for over 15 years now and absolutely love them. Being a VIP lets me discover new products and it's always exciting waiting for the new shipment. Great company to deal with. If I ever have a problem it is dealt with quickly and in a very professional manner. Wonderful to have such a fantastic Australian company smashing the beauty industry. Big thumbs up to all at Mirenesse

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Sonyia, thanks for your amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving our VIP membership and we also love to hear that you are always happy with our service. Thank you for your kind words. Stay Beautiful xx

RTmiss

RTmissChristchurch

Fantastic range

I've been using Mirenesse for about a year now, both skin care and make up. Their products are high quality and wonderful to use. They have a great range covering all ages and most skin types.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi lovely, thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving your Mirenesse beauty wonders! Stay beautiful xx

Betty Madigan

Betty MadiganADELAIDE

Good products equally good customer service

Over the years I have tried many skin and makeup products. I have my favourites and most of these come from Mirenesse. Not only are their products to my liking so is their customer service.
I now have so many of their products so much so that I get a little confused about what I should use when and wonder if there are other customers like myself that would love to have a skincare/makeup day that we could attend where expert guidance is provided and we could also discuss things openly amongst ourselves. Having been in the Natural Health Industry for many years I am aware of the adverse affect of chemicals on the skin and very much appreciate Mirenesse products.

skin care and makeup

Ive been using mirenesse skin care and makeup for over 12months now, I love the powerlift treatment cream that is my bedtime cream, my skin feels beautiful in the morning my kids even say how good my skin looks. I use the chin tuck day and night, I use the pores be gone every day, I use the velvet maxi lift supreme foundation when I go out for a night. One of my favourite things I use everyday is the skin clone powder foundation, Ive used it wet and dry. Where do I stop I love my VIP goodies as it has given me a range and options of products I continue to try and buy. I love all the products I have used so far, I even used the pebble sonic night and day wash without the pebble sonic machine and still has my skin feeling awesome.

Kelly
Kelly

I forgot to mention my Mirenesse maxi tone lip bar its the best ever lip stick all my friends use it when I go out they love it thankyou again mirenesse Kelly

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Kelly, thanks for your amazing support! Yes our Maxi-tone Lip Bars are pretty amazing! So happy to hear you and your girlfriends love wearing it on a night out! We thank you just as much! Have a lovely day! :)

Cary

CaryCleveland Qld

Skin Care for ageing skin.

The night and day youth serums are excellent. I noticed a difference in my skin after 2 days. The Treatment cream is also an excellent product.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Cary, thanks for your amazing feedback! Yes, our serums leave your skin feeling incredible and we are so happy to hear that you saw the difference in your skin within days! Stay beautiful xx

Superior customer service practical and professional products

Thank you to Holly for providing a solution for use of one of my products. They are professional and practical make up and skincare products. I have been buying for over 10 years, even when they were on TVSN. Superior quality and ease of usage. The customer service is second to none. This is Irene's philosophy I believe. The website is easy to navigate and I love the free products and the sample size products. These allow me to try and I have found the perfect foundations in these situations. Thank you.

Benny
Benny

Love this foundation

Tried a sample of velvet maxi lift supreme foundation- coverage and feel of this product on my face was amazing- will be ordering some of this!

a great experience

From the products, the customer service, and the great specials; brilliant. I am replacing all of my current products to Mirenesse, highly recommend them.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Secret weapon mascara -wouldn't use anything else

Have been using the mascara for over 8 years now. I love it. Doesn't run into corners of my eyes like previous mascaras. Goes on beautiful, comes off easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Highly recommend. Also excellent customer service - always very prompt & detailed responses to my queries.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Sarah, thank you so very much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear how long you have been loving our award-winning beauty wonders and our Happiness Ambassadors are always here to help! Stay beautiful xx

SDC

SDCPerth

Fabulous

I have always found Mirenesse products lovely to use, postage is quick and customer service is above and beyond fantastic!
Will continue to buy...

Great Customer Service

I've had a few questions about orders, and the customer service representatives always get back to me with really helpful responses. I also love that Mirenesse is an Australian company, with excellent products. I will continue to purchase from their website. Would definitely recommend :)

Lorraine57

Lorraine57MELBOURNE

You changed the Woe to Wow!

Well, Mirenesse customer service certainly lives up to the title of Happiness Ambassador!
One small issue and they went the extra 10 kms to fix it - they are Overachievers!!
Thank you Holly and Mirenesse – you changed the Woe to Wow!
p.s. I've been using Mirenesse makeup for over 5 years - perfect colours, lasting, and no allergy response from my skin and eyes. (A BIG Wow too)
p.p.s My nearly 80 year-old aunt - with beautiful skin and not a wrinkle (!) but allergies too - just loves my Skin Clone powder so she now has her own! (Vanilla as well). Superb company all round.

vickiswanson

vickiswansonSouth Australia

Incredible service - Lovely Products

I have been a customer for 12 months and apart from the products being some of the best quality I have ever tried I have found the service to be impeccable. The website is really easy to navigate and the customer U-tube demonstrations of how to use the products are excellent also. I am a makeup fanatic but now don't bother checking out other sites either online or in stores.

Customer Service Number One

I contacted customer service recently and my email was answered promptly by Holly. She was happy to assist me and offered to mail me a replacement product and a gift for my trouble. Who else does this...thank you so much for your excellent service, I am extremely grateful.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Integrity and truth, naturally.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Best mascara in the world!

Love the original mascara, the only mascara that doesn't run on me, have wasted my money on many others, even waterproof ones run on me! Thank you Mirenesse!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you Cherie for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our Secret Weapon 24Hr Mascara Original. We pride ourselves on our beauty delights being tried, tested and true! Stay beautiful xx

suzumakii

suzumakiisarasota

Customer Service is Key

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Great products and excellent customer service

I ordered Velvet Maxi Lift Supreme Anti-ageing Renovage. My problem is with the container, which doesn't always work.Have had problems several times, and contacted customer service, Their reply was prompt and courteous (as always). The problem will be looked into and meanwhile I received a replacement bottle very quickly. Mirenesse's customer service is second to none. :)

Very impressed with products

Thank you for an excellent product. My skin was very dull and dry . Everything I have used so far has made a big difference on my skin. Wish I had before and after pics! My skin feels much more moisturised and clear. And has that 'glow never thought that any product would work on my skin. Can't thank you enough!! Look forward to trying other products

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Amazing company all round!!

Mirenesse is really a dream come true. Amazing products that last, amazing staff with great customer service and an amazing VIP subscription program. I really cannot give a favourite product as they are all so fabulous. From the lip bar to foundation, brow products and liners, everything is perfect! I'm so glad I've found Mirenesse, my makeup life has been forever changed!!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you Bek for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our large range of beauty wonders! We pride ourselves on our amazing formulas and love to hear that you enjoy them as much as we do! Stay beautiful xx

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,

Cath01

Hi Hilda ,
Just apply gently around the eye . That's it

Hi Hilda,
Thanks so much for your question all you need to do is - squeeze and switch on.
Apply to clean eye area,
massage for 30 seconds then pat in.
We know you are just going to love it!

Kind Regards,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Beauty Product Brands