Mirenesse (page 2 of 6)

firediamondPERTH

I'm very amazed that this companies ethics

Today I had the most pleasant experience with Mirenesse.. I received six products last week and I was not impressed with a couple of products so I asked could I get a refund the answer came back very quickly.. no will just give you another product and you'll get a some goodies as well.. they said that I will be very surprised with their replacement product and they can't wait to hear how I enjoyed the experience.. I highly recommend this company they are amazing and very nice they worked with me so professionally I can't wait now to get my products.

firediamond

Thank you very much I can't wait for them to come

Oh how exciting these products are

I purchased these products a week or so ago and I am impressed! The organic mascara has allowed me to wear mascara again without any irritations, redness or puffiness! Other brands left my eyes in a dreadful state, but with Mirenesse organic mascara you don’t feel like it’s on, it’s so gentle. The foundation is light and has good coverage with minimal product another bonus. Well done Mirenesse! I will be purchasing more of your products.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

changing a product before it was mailed out

Excellent in assisting me get the right colour foundation when i accidently ordered the wrong colour. Even though they didnt have the exact size product they organised smaller sizes to the same amount. Very happy!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Nat, Thank you so much for your feedback. We work really hard to constantly improve our customer service every day; we really appreciate your support.

We are so happy that you have had a great experience with Mirenesse!
Stay beautiful! xx

Nadine K

Nadine KSydney

New favorite brand!

I've started using the Collagen Cushion Primer and have now bought the Collagen Cushion Foundation as well as other products from Mirenesse like the Mascara. The products work beautifully and are great for travel or to take along in your handbag at work. The shipping is prompt and my products came beautifully presented in a golden gift bag. My VIP starter kit also included a personal handwritten note as well which was a lovely touch.
I get breakouts from a lot of other brands and have had NO problems with Mirenesse. Shipping is free when you join the VIP Club and the flash sales offer great deals.

Maggie

MaggieSydney

Excellent service

I returned a faulty pebble sonic and was assured it was still under guarantee. Mirenesse honoured the guarantee and sent me a new one without fuss!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

This is a perfect compact Foudation

Customer service was great, prompt replies all the time and so positive. Love how this foundation sits on my face, isn't drying and just feels good.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Tina, thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our customer service! We love to hear how much you are loving your beauty wonders as well! Stay Beautiful xx

customer service

Customer service was fantastic, I dealt with Holly and she helped me out with a problem I had with the products. thanks so much.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Don, thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you were happy with had a great experience with Holly who is our Happiness Ambassador. She is always there to help! :) Stay Beautiful xx

The only make up I use

I have been using Mirenesse products for over 15 years now and absolutely love them. Being a VIP lets me discover new products and it's always exciting waiting for the new shipment. Great company to deal with. If I ever have a problem it is dealt with quickly and in a very professional manner. Wonderful to have such a fantastic Australian company smashing the beauty industry. Big thumbs up to all at Mirenesse

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Sonyia, thanks for your amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving our VIP membership and we also love to hear that you are always happy with our service. Thank you for your kind words. Stay Beautiful xx

RTmiss

RTmissChristchurch

Fantastic range

I've been using Mirenesse for about a year now, both skin care and make up. Their products are high quality and wonderful to use. They have a great range covering all ages and most skin types.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi lovely, thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving your Mirenesse beauty wonders! Stay beautiful xx

Betty Madigan

Betty MadiganADELAIDE

Good products equally good customer service

Over the years I have tried many skin and makeup products. I have my favourites and most of these come from Mirenesse. Not only are their products to my liking so is their customer service.
I now have so many of their products so much so that I get a little confused about what I should use when and wonder if there are other customers like myself that would love to have a skincare/makeup day that we could attend where expert guidance is provided and we could also discuss things openly amongst ourselves. Having been in the Natural Health Industry for many years I am aware of the adverse affect of chemicals on the skin and very much appreciate Mirenesse products.

skin care and makeup

Ive been using mirenesse skin care and makeup for over 12months now, I love the powerlift treatment cream that is my bedtime cream, my skin feels beautiful in the morning my kids even say how good my skin looks. I use the chin tuck day and night, I use the pores be gone every day, I use the velvet maxi lift supreme foundation when I go out for a night. One of my favourite things I use everyday is the skin clone powder foundation, Ive used it wet and dry. Where do I stop I love my VIP goodies as it has given me a range and options of products I continue to try and buy. I love all the products I have used so far, I even used the pebble sonic night and day wash without the pebble sonic machine and still has my skin feeling awesome.

Kelly
Kelly

I forgot to mention my Mirenesse maxi tone lip bar its the best ever lip stick all my friends use it when I go out they love it thankyou again mirenesse Kelly

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Kelly, thanks for your amazing support! Yes our Maxi-tone Lip Bars are pretty amazing! So happy to hear you and your girlfriends love wearing it on a night out! We thank you just as much! Have a lovely day! :)

Cary

CaryCleveland Qld

Skin Care for ageing skin.

The night and day youth serums are excellent. I noticed a difference in my skin after 2 days. The Treatment cream is also an excellent product.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Cary, thanks for your amazing feedback! Yes, our serums leave your skin feeling incredible and we are so happy to hear that you saw the difference in your skin within days! Stay beautiful xx

BennyHunter Region, NSW

Superior customer service practical and professional products

Thank you to Holly for providing a solution for use of one of my products. They are professional and practical make up and skincare products. I have been buying for over 10 years, even when they were on TVSN. Superior quality and ease of usage. The customer service is second to none. This is Irene's philosophy I believe. The website is easy to navigate and I love the free products and the sample size products. These allow me to try and I have found the perfect foundations in these situations. Thank you.

Love this foundation

Tried a sample of velvet maxi lift supreme foundation- coverage and feel of this product on my face was amazing- will be ordering some of this!

a great experience

From the products, the customer service, and the great specials; brilliant. I am replacing all of my current products to Mirenesse, highly recommend them.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Secret weapon mascara -wouldn't use anything else

Have been using the mascara for over 8 years now. I love it. Doesn't run into corners of my eyes like previous mascaras. Goes on beautiful, comes off easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Highly recommend. Also excellent customer service - always very prompt & detailed responses to my queries.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Sarah, thank you so very much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear how long you have been loving our award-winning beauty wonders and our Happiness Ambassadors are always here to help! Stay beautiful xx

SDC

SDCPerth

Fabulous

I have always found Mirenesse products lovely to use, postage is quick and customer service is above and beyond fantastic!
Will continue to buy...

Great Customer Service

I've had a few questions about orders, and the customer service representatives always get back to me with really helpful responses. I also love that Mirenesse is an Australian company, with excellent products. I will continue to purchase from their website. Would definitely recommend :)

Lorraine57

Lorraine57MELBOURNE

You changed the Woe to Wow!

Well, Mirenesse customer service certainly lives up to the title of Happiness Ambassador!
One small issue and they went the extra 10 kms to fix it - they are Overachievers!!
Thank you Holly and Mirenesse – you changed the Woe to Wow!
p.s. I've been using Mirenesse makeup for over 5 years - perfect colours, lasting, and no allergy response from my skin and eyes. (A BIG Wow too)
p.p.s My nearly 80 year-old aunt - with beautiful skin and not a wrinkle (!) but allergies too - just loves my Skin Clone powder so she now has her own! (Vanilla as well). Superb company all round.

vickiswanson

vickiswansonSouth Australia

Incredible service - Lovely Products

I have been a customer for 12 months and apart from the products being some of the best quality I have ever tried I have found the service to be impeccable. The website is really easy to navigate and the customer U-tube demonstrations of how to use the products are excellent also. I am a makeup fanatic but now don't bother checking out other sites either online or in stores.

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands