Mirenesse (page 4 of 6)

0412Maggie

0412MaggieAU

Customer service appalling.

Mirenesse Beauty Milk and Black Light

I originally was given these products as a gift. As a male my complexion and skin health is not really a priority. However, I do still get dry skin and some breakouts every now and then.

I really like the Beauty Milk because it's not oily (which I find most creams are). The black light is amazing. I put it on a pimple at night, let it dry and in the morning the pimple is almost gone!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Innovative brand that keeps getting better

I love all of my Mirenesse products (thanks to the VIP club I have pretty much everything). My two absolute faves are the Power Lift Beauty Milk Hydration Lotion (perfect moisturiser under foundation) and the Velvet Maxi Lift Supreme Antiageing Renovage 18hr Foundation (which is also great on mature skin - my mum loves it too). I use the Vienna colour and I get full coverage with one pump. Highly recommended! The online ordering process is seamless, intuitive and accurate and to me that is a measure of great service.

Find out how Mirenesse compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Can't go past PL Treatment Cream + the new product range is Fantastic!

Exceptional make-up

For years I have been purchasing various branded powder based foundations for everyday wear at work and thought I was happy with the performance of those products...until I tried the Mirenesse skin clone foundation! the applicator sponge is extremely easy to work with, the coverage is amazing and the long-lasting wear of the product really sets it apart. Highly recommend this product and this brand.

Love Mirenesse

I couldn't be happier with everything Mirenesse, I haven't tried every product .....yet !!! I'm working on it though. I have a couple of favourites, being the original mascara & the new black light mask oh & the skin clone foundation , and as for the customer service team , they have gone above & beyond for me .

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thanks Debby, youre amazing and yes our NEW customer service team is so enthusiastically dedicated to making every Mirenesse Customer Super Happy we are now calling them HAPPINESS AMBASSADORS !

Products = fabulous. Service= appalling

K.sea

K.seaSydney

outstanding AUSTRALIAN brand!

Personally i absolutely love every product that I have tried of theirs and I have spent so, so much money on my quest for beauty. In getting older I have been striving to cut down on my preservative and chemical consumption and the mirenesse products feel as if they are working with my skin and not damaging it (my skin is very sensitive - nightmare!).

Thank You ! wait until you see what we have coming soon ! XO

AnnSydney

VIP club not what it used to be

Golly

GollyEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Fantastic Mirenesse!

All of the Mirenesse products I have purchased are by far the BEST makeup line I have ever used, and I have basically thrown away most of my previous makeup! The 24hr Secret Weapon Super Long mascara is superior to anything I have ever used, and the Flawless Revolution Anti-aging 3 in 1 skin perfector is so natural looking that my friends won't believe I wear it every day!
I have many other products that I can not say enough about how pleased I am with them, and the fact that they do not test on animals is also extremely important to me. Thank goodness I stumbled across Mirenesse!

Loving mirinesse

I changed skin products to Mirenesse a few months ago and have had amazing results! i love their green mint primer, make such a difference when i put my make up over the top. Also their customer service is beyond amazing! would definitely recommend Mirenesse.

Liv

LivMelbourne

I love everything Mirenesse!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you for your lovely review Liv! We love you right back!! Stay beautiful xx

Mirenesse has changed my life

I would like to thank Mirenesse for changing my life as all the products I have purchased has turned back the clock on my 49 year old skin! I had wrinkles but somehow they have diminished since using your products to my amazement in just weeks! I would highly recommend Mirenesse to anyone looking for quick results! Also the support team are truly amazing and quick to help if you have any problems! Regards Vicki :)

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Vicki! We are so happy you have seen amazing results! Stay beautiful always xx

TV.N

TV.NMelbourne

Popular with family and friends

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

You're Amazing keep spreading the M word!

Great Coverage

I love my Velvet Maxilift Renovage Foundation, it stays on so long and I still have some left almost a year later, love it! I was a bit worried at first as it took a few seconds to pump, but after the lovely customer service girl leila told me all it needed was a quick tap, all was good!
Thanks Mirenesse

Starlight77

Starlight77Melbourne

Amazing Products !

Ive been a Mirenesse VIP customer for many years, all their products are second to none , i often get mistaken for being in my 20's and I'm 44! I love their skincare especially the Wrinkle Zero range it keeps my skin glowing , and oh what amazing foundation 10 collagen is , i can't stop looking at how line free my skin looks every time i use it. I am a customer for life! The service I have received has always been stellar, my orders always arrive on time and as a VIP I receive a surprise box full of free products every 60 days and they all full size, cruelty free and if theres anything i don't like they happily exchange it for me!

Lily

LilyMelborune

Love love love!!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you so much for sharing the love Lily!! We are so happy you love being part of the VIP club, we really appreciate your support. We love you right back! Stay beautiful always, xx

PowderoxyAU

Crappy customer service

Powderoxy

Nothing comes out of your tubeless bottle. Just air....Trust me, I had no intention to open the bottle but had to since nothing came out. You don't have to justify anything - I'm not a customer anymore and happier for it.

Stef

StefMelbourne

Best Products...ever!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you so much gorgeous! We work so hard to make great products for you, we're so happy you love them as much as we do! Stay beautiful always x

Best ever make up remover Melt & Vanish

I have been using this make up remover for a few months now and I can honestly say it's the best make up remover I have used. My skin is very sensitive and I suffer from numerous skin conditions. Since using Melt & Vanish my skin is looking fresh and I have no dry patches or redness which I constantly battled previously. Also I find Melt & Vanish very economical. Today I received my order of 3 bottles as I don't wont to run out. Give it a go especially if you are of the mature aged group or have dry or sensitive skin.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thanks Denise! We're so happy you love our Melt & Vanish and have had such a great experience! Stay beautiful always x

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands