DIH

DIH South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Quality Eyeliner

The Inside Out 27 Hour eyeliner I bought had a faulty lead which crumbled when I tried to sharpen it, so cannot be used. This is the second time I’ve bought this product and the same thing happened. They will not provide a replacement product so I have now found a different brand that is a better quality.

Mira R.

Mira R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless products

Mascara dries and flakes. I don't understand why this was once famous. Lipgloss goes off and bitter. Formula is not right with their products as it doesn't take long to go off and can't use it. Puzzled why they are at this price point where cheaper drugstore products are far more advanced and able to use for longer.

Lucy L.

Lucy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

I wouldn't purchase anything from the online site unless your absolutely desperate. Terribly clunky, painfully slow and almost impossible to navigate. So bad in fact, that in trying to select the appropriate colour for my skin tone, it skipped it entirely and selected another without me even realizing! Now I'm 60 bucks down with a useless product. Also, the "foundation finder" quiz is a joke.
Avoid it at all cost. Dreadful.

745Rhonda

745RhondaMaroochydore, Queensland

Product great service and care factor NIL

Parcels sent and got lost they won’t refund and send replacement and we are talking $150. Have contacted fair trade as won’t even answer emails or phone calls. Sad as I said products good.

Hi Rhonda,
You were fully refunded on 11th of September 2019. This has also been passed on to Afterpay which was your payment method. They have obtained all refund receipts including transaction ID which they may provide you.

Thank You.

Tazlin C.

Tazlin C.Sydney, NSW

Misleading, AWFUL customer service. Don't trust them.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Not a clean beauty company

I wanted to purchase their mascara because it is a tube mascara, has great reviews and most importantly because the company advertises itself as a safe and clean beauty company. This is simply not true. Three of the ingredients in their mascara are listed as moderate toxicity on the Environmental Working Group website. When I emailed them to ask them about this, they gave me multiple truly laughable responses with unsubstantiated claims about their product safety. Buyer beware if you are looking for a clean and safe beauty company.

Jbird
Jbird
Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Why would I need a 60 day return policy, if you cant return a product that's been used ?

Still waiting to hear if they will accept my return so far I have been told you cannot return a used product however their website states You can return something to us within 60 days of your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit. For reasons of health and safety, we are only able to accept the return of unused or gently used items (less than 10% used)

Lainie

This is exactly what your return policy stated at point of sale ,

Bunny

Customer service appalling.

PowderoxyAU

Crappy customer service

Powderoxy

Nothing comes out of your tubeless bottle. Just air....Trust me, I had no intention to open the bottle but had to since nothing came out. You don't have to justify anything - I'm not a customer anymore and happier for it.

Love the products, but...

I used to use Mirenesse years ago and loved all their products, and probably still would if the prices were more realistic. I went to re-order some of my favourite products recently and was shocked to see the prices listed on the website. The recommended retail prices are astronomical even compared to high end brands. Yes the VIP prices are lot more realistic, but I don't want to and will not sign up for the VIP Club just to get the VIP price. So disappointed that I can no longer afford this brand. It is cheaper for me to go the David Jones and buy high end designer brands than it is to buy Mirenesse. What happened to the company that made great quality AFFORDABLE makeup and skincare? Sadly it seems they are long gone.

Love the products

I love there products but I have ordered products online which never received. Complained and got ignored, so I will no longer buy there products. Also joining the VIP club is a joke. A total rip off.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi there -the VIP club gives you $1000 worth of products , daily discounts off everything and free shipping 24/7 all for $300 per year plus award winning safe cosmetics , please email me directly at makeup@mirenesse.com to resolve thank you

sarah

NermalMelbourne

Glamm Box and VIP Boxes are a Rip Off

Scruffy

Scruffymelbourne

Took money for an order that I did request

I discovered yesterday to my horror that Mirenesse had debited money from my account for an order that I did not request. I have emailed them 5 times, tried calling about 6 times to no avail. I want a refund ASAP. I am on a Pension and need that money. I can't believe that this is how they treat their customers. No reply, nothing. I am very angry and at a loss seeing as I can't get any form of response.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Worst customer service & can't access "specials"

Have been a VIP member for many years - terrible customer service - impossible to call them, and they will not respond to repeated requests to contact me. I've had multiple issues trying to buy their "specials" - is in, their website doesn't work, and they have been non responsive, or offer a lousy $5 voucher in response.
Not worth the money spent monthly as a VIP - if you really want their products, buy them cheap off ebay!
Good mascara
No customer service. Stupid "sales" that you can't access online

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Poor product and poor customer service

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi! Thanks for your comments. If indeed you have any unresolved matters, please contact us via our web portal here > https://www.mirenesse.com/contact-us
Stay beautiful!
Mirenesse Customer Service Manager

DiamondeeAdelaide, South Australia

Poor customer service

18 days and still waiting for my order. Keep emailing and being told it will be here soon. They have my money and aren't very interested in fixing the problem. You can only email them. I have asked twice to speak to someone and not received a phone number. As for how the emails are written they usually start Hey then my name. Hay is what cows eat!Funny that they know my name but no one signs their name on emails.This is a poor way to run a business and just wonder if I don't get my order will they ever refund me my money.Since waiting for my order had two deliveries from other companies both in five days. Now that's service.
Products are good if you get them.
Shocking customer service

Diamondee

An update. My order never arrived and was never given an explanation of what happened to it. You have to be patient and wait ONE MONTH then they will refund you.A poor way to run a business.

DeeDee

DeeDeeCanberra

No Customer service

Continual problems with orders nort arriving, Finally given a tracking number and when my parcel arrived it was the wrong order. There is no way to contact them other than email which is frustrating and nothing seems to happen as there are so many other customers complaining as well. I was given a phone number which rings out and the facebook page page is a joke with over the top posts from the same old people.
The products themselves are good but just not worth this much effort. The postage is exorbitant and teh sales are rigged.

Just rotten Customer service

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hey there, Can you please contact VIP customer service so we can have the matter resolved for you, We are always here to help https://www.mirenesse.com/contact-us

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hey Diamondee, This is Mirenesse Customer Service, We are here to provide assistance for anyone who needs, We ask that you contact us via our website so we can have any matters solved promptly.

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands