Kylie S.

Kylie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Collagen cushion: Good product, but now ridiculously overpriced

I've been using this product for over 5 years and in that time it seems the price has at least tripled and is no longer affordable. I used to recommend Mirenesse to everyone but now it's embarrassing. Website is now impossible to use and continuously jumps around. The amount of emails every day was also overloading my inbox. I feel like the company has become too greedy.

Fibre Mascara

We are in lockdown here in Vic and most retailers Are closed. I was pleasantly surprised to get such efficient responses to all my questions in a timely manner online. Thankyou placing my first order

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your lovely feedback, it was nice speaking with you, and it was a pleasure helping you find a Mascara! If you have any further questions in the future, we are always here for you :)

Stay Beautiful,
Mirenesse Cosmetics

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Didnt like the blue mascara

Purchased the blue mascara as there arent many other brands selling mascara in that colour. Its consistency is more like water than a gel and it smudges easily and frequently during application. The finished look is nowhere near as effective as my other brand named mascara - possibly because of the difference in ingredients. Overall I was disappointed and wont buy it again. The second free one which came with it was not security sealed either so I hope it wasnt someone elses returned item being passed on to me. Postage via sendle was slow.

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mirranesse cosmetics

I buy all my beauty and skin care products from Mirranesse as they are Australian made and naturally free of chemicals. From there skin care, foundation, mascara and hair mask I have never had my skin looking so good. My hair feels great after using the hair mask also

Hi Helen!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear you love our products as much as we do. Keep an eye out on our new launches coming up which we are sure will impress you even more!

Helen Hirst

I will be. I eagerly await your emails and updates daily

CMara

CMaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I just experienced one of the best customer services. I never received my order but I've got a replacement with one email. I'm so impressed. Thanks a bunch!
I really wanted to have this CAT EYES LINER + SMOKER EYE BLENDER 1. MINX BLACK as it looks so natural, easy to remove and different to other eye liners.

Love this product!

This is so good. I am quite fair and Vanilla is perfect. I bought the sample pack first to make sure which colour is be. So handy and you get quite a few applications.
I find this looks so natural and makes me look flawless. I will admit I have good skin to start with but this just makes it look and feel better.
The Collagen I’m sure makes a difference. Feels soft and dewy in my skin. I’m glad I bought the pack which came with an additional compact. Great deal there!
So I’m happy and highly recommend.

Amazing Products

Love using Mireness cosmetics, Australian Company, Beautiful Products leaving my skin looking and feeling beautiful. Products are all natural and not tested on animals

GildedGoddess

GildedGoddessMelbourne

GREATEST MASCARAS IN THE WORLD!

Love love love my Mirenesse never have racoon eyes never irritating fantastic safe ingredients!ive been using their products for over 10 years everything is amazing foundations and skincare too my skin texture has dramatically changed to be line free and i love it ! I will never use another brand!

Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mireness Customer Service is outstanding!

I have been so delighted with the absolutely professional, kind, polite & informative customer service. It is quite rare these days! I honestly feel that I am genuinely being looked after, great customer service team & exceptional products!

Cath01

Cath01AU

Best foundation ever

It is smooth and has wonderful coverage and works beautifully with the Skin Clone powder . Does not cake and lasts all day on mature skin . Works equally well on my daughter's combination skin .

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Thank you Cath for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our Skin Clone Powder. We pride ourselves on our beauty delights being tried, tested and true! Stay beautiful! xx

firediamondPERTH

I'm very amazed that this companies ethics

Today I had the most pleasant experience with Mirenesse.. I received six products last week and I was not impressed with a couple of products so I asked could I get a refund the answer came back very quickly.. no will just give you another product and you'll get a some goodies as well.. they said that I will be very surprised with their replacement product and they can't wait to hear how I enjoyed the experience.. I highly recommend this company they are amazing and very nice they worked with me so professionally I can't wait now to get my products.

firediamond

Thank you very much I can't wait for them to come

changing a product before it was mailed out

Excellent in assisting me get the right colour foundation when i accidently ordered the wrong colour. Even though they didnt have the exact size product they organised smaller sizes to the same amount. Very happy!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Nat, Thank you so much for your feedback. We work really hard to constantly improve our customer service every day; we really appreciate your support.

We are so happy that you have had a great experience with Mirenesse!
Stay beautiful! xx

Nadine K

Nadine KSydney

New favorite brand!

I've started using the Collagen Cushion Primer and have now bought the Collagen Cushion Foundation as well as other products from Mirenesse like the Mascara. The products work beautifully and are great for travel or to take along in your handbag at work. The shipping is prompt and my products came beautifully presented in a golden gift bag. My VIP starter kit also included a personal handwritten note as well which was a lovely touch.
I get breakouts from a lot of other brands and have had NO problems with Mirenesse. Shipping is free when you join the VIP Club and the flash sales offer great deals.

Maggie

MaggieSydney

Excellent service

I returned a faulty pebble sonic and was assured it was still under guarantee. Mirenesse honoured the guarantee and sent me a new one without fuss!

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

This is a perfect compact Foudation

Customer service was great, prompt replies all the time and so positive. Love how this foundation sits on my face, isn't drying and just feels good.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Tina, thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our customer service! We love to hear how much you are loving your beauty wonders as well! Stay Beautiful xx

The only make up I use

I have been using Mirenesse products for over 15 years now and absolutely love them. Being a VIP lets me discover new products and it's always exciting waiting for the new shipment. Great company to deal with. If I ever have a problem it is dealt with quickly and in a very professional manner. Wonderful to have such a fantastic Australian company smashing the beauty industry. Big thumbs up to all at Mirenesse

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Sonyia, thanks for your amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving our VIP membership and we also love to hear that you are always happy with our service. Thank you for your kind words. Stay Beautiful xx

RTmiss

RTmissChristchurch

Fantastic range

I've been using Mirenesse for about a year now, both skin care and make up. Their products are high quality and wonderful to use. They have a great range covering all ages and most skin types.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi lovely, thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving your Mirenesse beauty wonders! Stay beautiful xx

skin care and makeup

Ive been using mirenesse skin care and makeup for over 12months now, I love the powerlift treatment cream that is my bedtime cream, my skin feels beautiful in the morning my kids even say how good my skin looks. I use the chin tuck day and night, I use the pores be gone every day, I use the velvet maxi lift supreme foundation when I go out for a night. One of my favourite things I use everyday is the skin clone powder foundation, Ive used it wet and dry. Where do I stop I love my VIP goodies as it has given me a range and options of products I continue to try and buy. I love all the products I have used so far, I even used the pebble sonic night and day wash without the pebble sonic machine and still has my skin feeling awesome.

Kelly
Kelly

I forgot to mention my Mirenesse maxi tone lip bar its the best ever lip stick all my friends use it when I go out they love it thankyou again mirenesse Kelly

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Kelly, thanks for your amazing support! Yes our Maxi-tone Lip Bars are pretty amazing! So happy to hear you and your girlfriends love wearing it on a night out! We thank you just as much! Have a lovely day! :)

Cary

CaryCleveland Qld

Skin Care for ageing skin.

The night and day youth serums are excellent. I noticed a difference in my skin after 2 days. The Treatment cream is also an excellent product.

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi Cary, thanks for your amazing feedback! Yes, our serums leave your skin feeling incredible and we are so happy to hear that you saw the difference in your skin within days! Stay beautiful xx

BennyHunter Region, NSW

Superior customer service practical and professional products

Thank you to Holly for providing a solution for use of one of my products. They are professional and practical make up and skincare products. I have been buying for over 10 years, even when they were on TVSN. Superior quality and ease of usage. The customer service is second to none. This is Irene's philosophy I believe. The website is easy to navigate and I love the free products and the sample size products. These allow me to try and I have found the perfect foundations in these situations. Thank you.

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands