2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Kylie S.

Kylie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Collagen cushion: Good product, but now ridiculously overpriced

I've been using this product for over 5 years and in that time it seems the price has at least tripled and is no longer affordable. I used to recommend Mirenesse to everyone but now it's embarrassing. Website is now impossible to use and continuously jumps around. The amount of emails every day was also overloading my inbox. I feel like the company has become too greedy.

Store LocationOnline website
Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Didnt like the blue mascara

Purchased the blue mascara as there arent many other brands selling mascara in that colour. Its consistency is more like water than a gel and it smudges easily and frequently during application. The finished look is nowhere near as effective as my other brand named mascara - possibly because of the difference in ingredients. Overall I was disappointed and wont buy it again. The second free one which came with it was not security sealed either so I hope it wasnt someone elses returned item being passed on to me. Postage via sendle was slow.

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands