Appalled

Appalled

Overpriced

I like quite a few products especially the multi silk action cleanser. But seems like it is all about the money now. Prices are too high and the sales which use to be great are not as good.
The website is too 'jumpy' you click something but the pages moves at the same time you end up somewhere else.
Purchased two of their new eye shadow pallets and can't wear them they hurt my eyes. I have been using mirenesse for 9 years and believe these are not made as well as they use to be. Probably a cheaper location and products used.

I will look for something else to cleanse my face as the cost is too high for 60g

Kie, Sydney

Product colours a bit limiting but follow up by Mirenesse has been fantastic

tezzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Products reasonable, but be wary.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Mirenesse compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Products = fabulous. Service= appalling

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hate that I like this make up

I hate that I like Mirenesse make up because their selling schemes really annoy me. Hate that they no longer have specials and so to receive 'reasonable' prices for make up you have to join their VIP club. At $25 a month its not affordable for most. They say you can opt out after 30days but I doubt its that easy, as ive had bad customer service before from them and the only contact is through their website. Now I have to find a new make up brand. Mirenesse is definitely just in it for themselves now and I personally know 3 others who have also recently stopped buying!!!

Vicky K.

Vicky K.Brentwood

Got An Empty Bottle

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hi there , that should not have happened and have you contacted us regarding this issue ? please email me at makeup@mirenesse.com to resolve and send you a new item thank you

Mrs Makira

Mrs MakiraMelbourne, Victoria

No longer an affordable brand

I had been purchasing Mirenesse products on TVSN for years but now since they are no longer in partnership it has just become to expensive. Please Mirenesse will you consider going back for your loyal customers sake? Irene had always said she would always remain with tvsn due to her humble beginnings and loyal customers.
I do not wish nor can afford to be a VIP member and relied on the shows to stock up on my choice of products.

Please consider returning to tvsn, please.

Gypsy

GypsyPerth, WA

Disappointing

lindyloufarmborough heights

customer service big letdown

Have been using Mirenesse products for a few months now. Like the products a lot, but have recently found the lack of customer support a big negative. After paying $135 for products I have yet to receive, I have just sent my 4th email, and have not had any replies or acknowledgement of my previous emails. Tried phoning, but the message says to contact them via email. You really need to improve your customer service Mirenesse!! I will be taking my custom elsewhere.
Also, tired of all the 'offers', and the VIP club - no discount unless you buy full price items, buy a 'package' and no discount. I have found the products are often small volumes and don't last long. Gets costly!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Mirenesse compares to other Beauty Product Brands

my review

my review

Their products are awesome but their company needs an overhaul

Molly

Mollyst. helens park

No customer service

Mirenesse products are not bad its there lack of customer service that's the problem. I ordered foundations and received and incorrectly labelled product, its been three weeks now and am still waiting on this issue being resolved. Worse thing is they don't speak to people you can only email. For this reason I will never deal with them again. I suggest you order through TVSN who have always had great customer service.
products are fair to good
They dont care about there customers

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Hey Molly, We would love to get this resolved for you, Can we please have you contact us for further resolution. We look forward to getting this sorted for you :D
Have a great day x

bubbalubs

bubbalubsWA, 6100

Gorgeous packaging, lovely products but website needs improving

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Have you seen our new website? Try it now.
www.mirenesse.com
x0

strass

strass

Longer lash but not much thicker

Mirenesse C.Mirenesse

Try our new Secret Weapon Supreme Mascara, it's new and with a bigger more volumising brush we know you will love it.
www.mirenesse.com

Beverly C.

Beverly C.asked

Hello I am Beverly Cunningham, Im in Kentucky in the USA. Past couple of times Ive tried to order on your website, I get stuck and it wont go through. I know its not my Credit Card, could someone check it out and let me know if Im doing something wrong?

Hi Beverly!
May you please contact our customer service team directly via service@mirenesse.com so our team can look into this for you and resolve this as soon as possible?

Kindest,

Dinah

Dinahasked

This may be a silly question, but are there any tricks to changing the powder or balm discs out of the compacts to replace with refills? I keep wrecking the compacts and/the actual product!

Hi Dinah,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse. There are no silly questions, so feel free to please ask anything you wish as we're always happy to help!

Follow these steps to change your 10 Collagen Cushion Airbrush Foundation:

1) Open the compact & turn it upside, take out Rubicell sponge applicator.
2) Press your thumbs against the bottom of the compact & refill will pop out.
3) Simply pop the new refill in!

Follow these steps to change your Eclipse Age Defence - Daily Face Balm:

1) Turn your compact upside down - you will then see the bottom of the compact contains a sticker which states the product name etc.
2) Peel the top of this sticker away - you should then find there will be a small pinhole.
3) Open the compact and poke a pin/toothpick/paper clip into this pinhole.
4) The previous refill should then pop out and you may insert the new refill.

I sincerely hope this helps, please let us know if you are having any trouble and we will further assist.

Stay beautiful,

Mirenesse xx

Jenny

Jennyasked

I am interested in trying your foundation but I have had trouble with things like oxidization, wrong colour matches and drying formulas. I currently have about 3 foundations I don't use but purchased because of great reviews and now will only purchase after trying. Do you sell samples?

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for reaching out to Mirenesse and we hope you are well.

All of our foundation shades are formulated with colour adapting spheres, so even if the foundation shade isn't an exact match you will see that it will blend really well with your natural skin tone.

We do stock most of our foundations in mini size for a small price for you to try out and fall in love with, please follow this link to view our full range of minis: http://www.mirenesse.com/1359-makeup-minis

I sincerely hope this helps!

Stay beautiful,
Mirenesse xx

Get an answer from our members and Mirenesse representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands