4.4

Billy the fishWide Bay-Burnett, QLD11 posts
vinay
vinayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Badly run and racist

I ordered one of the products and it got cancelled without any warning or explanation. I emailed asking the reason. Someone named [Name Removed] replied saying it was due to detecting a fraud. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

Another thing I'd like to point out that they didn't want me to order again. It's like they hate me just because of the name I have. This looks racist in my books.

Stay away.

Mirrabooka Protein   DM
Mye3
Mye3Sydney, NSW7 posts

Outstanding product and service

Absolutely outstanding product and service. Jeff responded to my queries the same day I emailed. Assisted with an exchange without any issues. We ordered the plaim unflavoured to try, as we all get a sick guts from stevia (in the flavoured offerings) and it is delicious. You could easily drink this in water or milk, its super creamy tasting, no chalkiness, grittiness etc. Ive tried lots of protein powders and have been using brown rice powder for years, but this has replaced it.
Kids love it, and now our youngest (nut,seed,egg allergies) can use it too. Couldnt be happier. Show details
Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Salted caramel WPC

I think I have finally found my “whey” to mirrabooka protein for life.........very very happy with the product, it tastes cleaner than any protein powder I’ve ever had, mixes well into water and milk, you have a customer for life now. Thankyou so much, for making this beautiful natural product. Show details
ClareSydney, NSW7 posts

Natural whey protein

Purchased Mirrabooka protein as recommended by my PT. Received the Natural Whey Protein - all I can say is MARVELOUS tasting product mixes well with A2 lite milk.

John F.
John F.

Extremely disappointing

Was very excited to try an Australian-made protein from grass-fed cows, with excellent macros, especially considering the excellent reviews found here and elsewhere. Ordered a kilo of vanilla and a kilo of chocolate. They were dispatched promptly and arrived quickly, and I tried them both immediately. I was disheartened to discover that even when double-scooped, these are two of the most flavourless, watery whey protein shakes I have ever encountered. Completely uninspiring and bland - a massive disappointment.

Boo.
Boo.

Great product

I tried the natural first, and was really impressed. I couldn't wait to try the chocolate, only to discover it had stevia in it, and I don't tolerate stevia, :-( However, I still recommend it to people, and appreciate the fact the product is ao natural and healthy. Keep up the good work.
Natural and healthy.
I don't tolerate alot of the natural sweetners.
Sofia
Sofia

Very natural

An amazing taste and very natural whey powder from grass fed cows so nutritionally very good. Add it to your green smoothies!

You can buy it in a large container which will give you better value for money. I love the vanilla flavour but you can get it in chocolate.
taste and health value

SAV - Perth
SAV - Perth

World's best natural protein!! Absolutely amazing!!! No words can describe it, go ahead buy it and t

As I said no words can describe it!! That is the most natural tasting out of all the other "natural, healthy" proteins I have tried. And I can tell you I have tried many. It is not just about the taste. No digestion problems at all. Great energy for five WOD's (CrossFit -Workout of the Day) per week!!

DanielHo
DanielHoMelbourne

Mirrabooka Protein is a great Aussie brand

I really like this protein, I usually buy the multipacks online from the website and get quick next day delivery in Melbourne. I'm really happy to support a local product and Australian dairy especially because there's so many cheap American products on the market that really damage our economy. I think the product is great, it's good to see Australian companies still existing amongst all the imported stuff. If only more of us could support australian dairy!
Australian dairy, multipacks are really handy
Phoebe
Phoebe

Tastes great!

Mirrabooka is the best tasting protein on the market, I don't use anything else. Great for recovery after gym workouts, or long days at work. Thanks again for the quick online service, my order was shipped in no time at all. Will definitely be reordering Mirrabooka, and recommending to friends!

James
JamesKL6 posts

Becky
BeckyMelbourne

100% natural & great tasting

Mirrabooka Protein powder has everything I need - 100% natural, low in fat & carbs, GM free and no artificial additives or sweeteners. Plus has a great taste. Mirrabooka is perfect for my lifestyle. Easy to order using the Mirrabooka Protein web site with speedy delivery. Would recommend this protein powder to everyone.
The fact that is 100% natural and is great tasting.
Todd
Todd

Second to none!

Mirrabooka is the one and only protein powder for me. I exercise over 2 hours daily and this is the best product out there to help maintain my protein levels and leaves me feeling great each day. It has a fantastic vanilla taste and all natural ingredients. I highly recommend it!

Jenna
JennaSydney11 posts

The Best!

I absolutely love Mirrabooka protein powder. There are no cheap and nasty fillers, just the good stuff - and it doesn't leave me feeling bloated like all the other brands I have tried. I believe this is the best protein powder on the market and wish I'd come across it sooner.

Justin H.
Justin H.

How can this product be 100% Australian grass fed whey protein when all whey powder sold has 0.5% to 1% lecithin added to whey so it mixes well with liquid. The lack of transparency of the type of lecithin added either soy or sunflower just goes to show how far behind the Australian protein powder market is, yes your consumer actively looks for this info and if you don't list it but add it at whatever stage of your production then sorry it's a pass on your 100% whey powder.

Contact Mirrabooka directly

Harry
Harry

I have been diagnosed type2 diabetic. I've always loved my milk, but my health care provider says I shouldn't drink it, even though I have never noticed any issues. I just can't take to those plant milks. I do use whipping cream in my coffee, and enjoy the 2good yoghurts, as well as cheeses. Would this make an acceptable substitute for those times I just got to have a drink of milk? Would putting a dollop or 2 of cream be needed to cancel out any "watery" taste?

Contact Mirrabooka directly