Miss Amara (page 2)

4.5

1,400 reviews · Statistics

89% · 1,240154 · 11%
Return Claim MadeYes (203) · No (871)
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,400 reviews
Tiago
TiagoVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Ordered 3 carpets and they have great customer support

Beautiful carpets. A seamless delivery process.

Excellent customer service and a great stylist team.

I am exchanging a too small carpet and all is easy to do and follow. Their 30 day return policy that they organize and is free of charge is a standard other companies need to follow

Highly recommended Show details ·  1

Sue
SueNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Great selection of rugs

The website was easy to navigate and the range of rugs amazing. I was pleased to be able to get a large rug of exactly the right dimensions. The quality is superb and the colours accurately shown in the pictures. Delivery was the fastest I’ve ever experienced. Show details ·  1
SusieK
SusieKACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Excellent service, and fabulous rug

With the fabulous support and guidance from the style team at Miss Amara, we finally found the perfect rug! It's got great colour and texture, and looks like it's going to withstand constant foot traffic! Quick delivery too. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex10 posts

Brittany
Brittany

My favorite purchase of the year!

I'm mad I didn't write this review sooner. We purchased a rug to go under our king size bed for our master bedroom. It is, hands down, one of the best online purchases I made. Absolutely exceeded our expectations. So soft. Laid completely flat! No need for a liner underneath. This rug does not move but that could also be because we have our bed over it. Such beautiful detailing in the rug for the price. I'll be purchasing all of our future rugs from Miss Amara. Especially in the future when we redo our living room and kitchen! Show details ·  1
DaniC
DaniC

Perfect finishing touch!

Was looking to buy Eloise for a while and I'm so glad I did! It's beautiful neutral tones anchors my lounge room perfectly. I was hesitant to buy it because of the light blue in the description but it lends itself well to sage green tones too, which I love. Rug is not as soft as I imagined but it's perfect for our high traffic lounge room. Show details ·  1
Fiona B.
Fiona B.

Fantastic Rug, Even Better Customer Service!

I recently bought the Alayna Rug in Cream and Gold and it is just beautiful. Suits my space well and is of very high quality. Love how it feels under my feet and is just a beautiful design. I had issues with the Courier Service that was used for delivery but I was in contact with Katherine from Customer Service who was very supportive throughout the whole ordeal. She did her very best to to get the rug to me in a timely manner and was in contact with me every day, she even called me for an update after not replying to my email over the weekend! She was very kind and went above and beyond to to make sure the rug got to me! Overall I’m very happy with my experience from Miss Amara, will definitely purchase from here again! Show details ·  1
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Would recommend!

I really enjoyed my experience with Miss Amara. The customer service was almost instant, very light and friendly… and helpful! They offer a unique service where you can try a product before committing…and that was the reason I went with them, and will again. Show reply
Natasha
Natasha

Absolutely beautiful rug but damaged

Absolutely beautiful rug only came in damaged in what seems to be a machine fault Show reply
Heather Pierce
Heather PierceQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect for my space

Lovely rug, happy with the design, was a little more beige than I was expecting but will still work Show details ·  1
Matt H.
Matt H.

Bad with colours

We ordered a rug with part of it being ‘charcoal grey’ but ended up being brown. Would not let us return it.
Schona
Schona2 posts

Perfect rug, perfect service, perfect delivery

Seamless purchase! Great website! Easy to find the rugs I wanted !! Yes rugs I bought four! All arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Well wrapped! The colours from the web site were true . Look fantastic in the rooms and hallways ! Highly recommend ! Show details ·  1
Pat
PatVictoria

Not suitable this time

The rug wasn’t suitable for the purpose but the customer service was excellent and they were able to come to a satisfactory result Show details ·  1
karen f.
karen f.

Perfect for my nursery

The Jodhi rug was even more beautiful in person than expected. Plush with the just right amount of thickness and perfectly compliments the muted tones in my nursery. Customer service was amazing and the girls were so patient as I trawled through so many different rugs before choosing the one for me. Have already purchased the Tinka to start decorating my bedroom next! Show details ·  1
David
David2 posts

Amazing!

Perfect Rug, for a perfect price. Highly Recommended for those on the hunt for quality and a bargain. Show reply
Jen
Jen

Perfect love it!

It’s beautiful and just like it looks on the website. Very happy with it.Thanks Show details ·  1

Cara
Cara

Beautiful baby boy nursery rug

Rug arrived quickly and was exactly as pictured. Beautiful navy notes throughout the rug. Just perfect for my baby boy’s nursery. Show reply
geline
gelineVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Our Alayna Cream and Gold Tribal Shag Rug is perfect!

We are very happy with our Alayna Cream and Gold Tribal Shag Rug, suits really well in our home appliance and wooden/rugged theme decors. Show details ·  1
Georgia
Georgia

Great rug. Excellent communication. Fast delivery

Love our new rug. Excellent communication by the company with quick responses. Fast delivery. I’d definitely recommend to anyone interested in a new rug Show reply
Annabel
AnnabelNSWHunter Region, NSW

Great quality!

The rug is of great quality and size, and had very quick delivery. Show details ·  1
Deborah
DeborahQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic rug, so happy with it in my bedroom

Soft on feet and looks amazing with sofa and coffee table in corner of bedroom Show details ·  1
Andrea
AndreaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very happy

Great quality, Rey happy with our purchase. Was delivered within a few days Show details ·  1
Janetsummerskill
Janetsummerskill

Its beautiful iove it

Absolutely made up with the service from ordering to delivery Show details ·  1
Dekko
Dekko2 posts

Brilliant purchases

I bought two jute rugs from Miss Amara. They are only new, so I can't comment on wear, but I will say that the price was excellent, they arrived swiftly and safely, and they look terrific. One was Sete Bleached Hand-Braided Round Jute Rug - 120cm x 120cm -- it was a little warmer in colour, ie. less 'bleached', than I was expecting but certainly worthwhile. The other was Tracy natural jute and chenille-cotton rug, which looks great: really lifts the room with its bold 'tribal' design! In short, very happy with these items. Show details ·  1
Lydia
Lydia

Great rug

Great rug love it in my space. Great contact from Miss Amara rugs Show details ·  1
Jinan
Jinan

5 stars from beginning to end!

Had a wonderful experience purchasing through Miss Amara. From the beginning the stylist was so lovely and patient. I ended up purchasing a rug that didn’t quite work so returned it. The whole process was super easy. They picked up at no extra charge and refunded all Within about 10 days. Katherine who was the second stylist I dealt with was also amazing and followed up to let me know that my refunded had been processed and if I need any further assistance she was available to assist - a step which was above and beyond in customer service. It sets the best apart! Thank you Katherine and Miss Amara. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Jacqui F.
Jacqui F.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service

Great service. Even when things did go as expected to begin with the team were onto it swiftly and took care of me. Stylist service is great. Highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Kerry S.
Kerry S.2 posts

Kirrily - Fabulous

I'm in awe of this fabulous rug - the neutral tones compliment my decor perfectly. A huge thank you to Ajah for coinciding the delivery with moving into my new home. I highly recommend Miss Amara for their professional and caring service and the excellent quality of my Kirrily Rug. Show reply
Sue c.
Sue c.

Great customer service

Quick to respond when needing to return the rug and refund Show details ·  1
Kristine
Kristine

Absolutely love this rug

Great company to deal with and free delivery a definite bonus with free return if rug not suitable Show details ·  1
Amreen
AmreenWAPerth, WA

Beautiful addition to our room

Perfect, absolutely gorgeous and the best part was their customer service. Will definitely going to recommend it Show details ·  1
SNB
SNBQLDDarling Downs, QLD5 posts

Sue
SueNSWHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I was at a loss to choose a new rug for my home and Ann helped me immensely giving me a few options to choose from. I have purchased my rug and can't wait to see it in my home. Show reply
Leo
LeoVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You better take the rug, or wait forever to get your refund

Received our rug, unfortunately it was not the right size.

Started the return process the day we received it and the rug has been returned within a week. However we're still waiting for our returned rug to process AFTER 2 WEEKS OF WAITING. PLUS there is another 30 days for the money to arrive.

Here is their canned response when questioned:

[Content Removed] Show details

Jess
JessQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Absolutely amazing quality. Stunningly Beautiful!
Quick delivery. The best customer service I have come across in an online store.
Thank You Miss Amara. Show details ·  1
Shirin
Shirin

Beautiful rugs and best costumer service!

Miss Amara has a beautiful range of rugs and the VR function helps you visualise the rug in your space before you buy! Love the rug I’ve got from them and their customer service is fantastic! Very prompt and responsive. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1

irene
ireneNSWSydney, NSW45 posts

Beautiful rug

I almost had second thoughts about getting the underlay when I bought carpet. I am pleased I did order underlay as carpet sits nicely on floor without moving. I am very happy with the carpet and delivery was within 2 days of ordering. Show details ·  1
Kaylene
KayleneVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love my new rug

The website was great, uploading a picture and seeing all the different rugs and sizes in my loungeroom was fantastic. Spoke to the stylists in the office a couple of times and they were very helpful also. Show details ·  1
JBizzle
JBizzle2 posts

Perfect for my space

Miss Amara has a great website and lots of options. I love the feature to see the rug in your room by taking a photo of your space and uploading to the website. The rug I choose looked exactly as pictured and I am very happy with it! It arrived with a few marks, so I contacted Miss Amara who offered cleaning advice and a partial refund so that I could keep my rug. Great, quick response and resolution. Show details ·  1
Hannah
HannahVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Easy return and easy to contact and very helpful customer service reps.
Ordered another rug which is great Show reply

Extra Information