Mitch Dowd

Mitch Dowd

Brand Manager for Mitch Dowd? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
JSS77
JSS77Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality and design.

Bought boxer shorts from them. Size is great. Design is great. Delivery was fast and the quality has been excellent.

Brad M.
Brad M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable trunks & sleepwear

I have been wearing Mitch Dowd trunks & sleepwear wear for about 8 years now. They are very comfortable, long lasting and they are always coming out with new fun designs & prints. The material is very soft with very good elastic waist bands. They are a bit on the expensive side so I wait for the online sales where great savings can be had as well as free shipping. The new eco range look & feel great but would be better if they ditched the functional fly! Overall a great product.

Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

Received 2 pairs of socks as a gift. Both have holes in them after wearing them less than 10 times. Don't waste your money

G. Pingu1333
G. Pingu1333South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed. Was so happy to find orignally, but then

I was looking to buy socks from an Australian company. Thought was the right way to go . Found Mitch Dowd. I should of done more research, because when I received the socks the Made In China labels hit me straight away. Important .,! I buy from all countries and will continue to, whether it be China or the flea market. Unfortunately, the socks are low quality and certainly overpriced. I will do more research from now on.
Website is careful in wording concerning its manufacturing.
G. H.

David
DavidMid North Coast, NSW

They're all I wear

Been wearing them for years. Apparently on average a guy buys new underwear and sleepwear every 7 years, well im over due lolol. So after looking on eBay, Myers and DJ's I discovered their website, same prices, free freight...ordered last night and already in the mail

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfect! Thank you

Ordered their boxer shorts. They're very comfortable and high quality material. Perfect, no complaints at all.
But I'm leaving the review because I was really impressed by their customer service. I ordered the wrong size and Debbie was amazing - friendly, quick to respond, very communicative, and very helpful. No hassle in getting the shorts exchanged. Compared to some online shops I've dealt with, Mitch Dowd is a dream!

High quality

Absorbent cotton is crucial for Aussie boxer shorts and this brand seems to get high quality cotton right. Only brand I can wear in summer.

Overpriced/undersourced label

Cheap and nasty woven fabrics that are poorly manufactured with very loose QA processes in place. They have changed their patterns over the years and their fits are not as consistent.

Have been buying them for 5 years now!

I buy the "Room to move" ones , not because i think i need extra room i just like extra room. I love them and have being buying them now for 5 yrs. They look good and seem to last long enough 2 yrs plus and eventually the elastic band starts to lose its spring. Just brought 5 new pairs.

John
John

Love my Mitch Dowd sleep shorts

About 5 years ago I bought a pair of Mitch Dowd pyjama shorts. They were great -- I wore them every night over 5 years. All that I (or, rather, my wife) did was toss them in the clothes washer and dryer every week. But in the end they succumbed and developed a tear. Last week I bought a new pair -- different pattern, same fit. Very happy with the old ones, now very happy with the new ones.

Ugly

This is very amateurish apparel and has no style just very gimmicky. I can't even give it 1 star. My advise is to look at other labels! The prints are awful and the quality is poor. I wish I was given something else for my birthday.

Not good quality for price paid

I recently bought some Mitch Dowd pyjamas at Myer and washed them as per directions prior to wear. The fabric-covered buttons were starting to get loose and the buttonholes were made too big for these buttons. It is now an inconvenience to repair all the buttonholes to stop the buttons from slipping through too easily.

Poor quality

I just bought a sleepwear (pyjamas) for my hubby and after one wash before a single wear as I usually wash my new clothes before wearing them, I saw few holes in the seam already!!!! It's expensive and not worth it. Will never buy it again. Label reads "quaranteed for 2 years!!" sure! Didn't even last a wear!!!

Shoddy worjmanship or materials

I wasn't goping to do this, but I have pulled on my Mitch Dowd pyjamas and had my finger go through a hole in the seam AGAIN. Not because I'm too big or hard on my clothes - I'm a petite size 8 Australian and bought size 10 which I wash in wool wash on the gentle cycle. I've worn these about 6 times and had to mend them twice already. I will never buy this brand again. I've not had a similar problem with any other sleepwear. So the stitching/thread is poor quality and the fabric cheap and thin.
I was attracted by the cut, but what's the point if you can't wear them?
Everyhting else

passion
passionAU

Overpriced

I have only ever bought a few mitch dowd garments, which was for my teenage daughter, I think the quality is good and the styles are trendy and appealing to the younger shoppers. I would not however buy them at their regular prices as I think they are generally overpriced. I guess like a lot of clothing you are paying big dollars for the label.
Trendy, comfortable