Mitre 10

Mitre 10 (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Excellent service at Peters' Mitre 10 Caulfield North Vic.

I wanted some items to paint a wooden seat.

The older chap at Peters Mitre 10 in Caulfield North (Vic) - it also has other stores in Brighton (Vic) and Fitzroy - could not have been more helpful.

I had priced two of the items at competitor Bunnings.

This Mitre 10 store was competitive, and better service at Bunnings. It is a 400 metre easy walk from Malvern railway station or the number 64 tram. Parking on site.

MITRE 10 CHERMSIDE

Steve L

Steve LHunter Region, NSW

Great service Toronto NSW Store

The staff were great in particular a member by the name of Tania i believe. Very helpful and when she made a commitment to return calls she did so promptly. Thank you

CHALK & CHEESE

For years I have been a customer of the Pambula store on the NSW far south coast. The staff are generally wonderful and helpful. In recent months however things have changed. Staff are deserting the ship, and the younger replacements have little knowledge. I was even told this week that 'we don't sell hoop iron-it's amazing how many items we don't sell.' In total contrast however is the Bega store where every single staff member is happy and helpful. The contrast is amazing. Could this be a management issue?

How to save money at Mitre 10

Sunday 9/9 18 5.45 pm went to Mitre 10 Wells road Edithvale to purchase 2 x 40cm braided hoses for a new kitchen sink tap i was installing. ( close to closing time and nearer than Bunnings )
Took them to the counter expecting to pay $25-30 for the pair only to be told they were just over $25 each ! Asked the salesgirl to double check the price and was assured it was correct. Promptly got in the car and made a dash to Bunnings in Springvale road and purchased the same 2 hoses for just over $18 the pair, a $32 saving !

Rude service

info

infoQld, 4108

Mitre 10 Stawell

Always extremely, and I mean extremely, friendly staff at the Mitre 10 in Stawell. Also humorous and helpful. Whenever I moved into a new section, someone asks whether they can help. Prices more expensive than Bunnings but better quality.

Andy

AndyMudgee

Excellent help and service provided
Staff friendly and helpful helping match up and design our tiles and grouting
And looking at timber options

Don't buy a Gift Card as you will be swapping your cash for a 12 month expiry clause

I recently found a $50 gift card inside a birthday card that was past the 12month use by date. I went to my local Mitre 10 but they could not honour it and suggested I call or email a different company, i did this but they did not reply. What a waste and no help from the providers of this temporary credit.

Poor customer service

Keith mitre 10 may as well have a self serve check out because there is 0 out 10 service.
Take the chairs away from the deck and the might think about serving you.

Drew

DrewAirlie Beach

Terrible website, confusing store and smart alec staff Canninvale Porters Mitre 10

Set up like a garage sale and had to deal with smart alec comments from staff. Not a lot of selection and had trouble finding what i wanted hence having to deal with smart mouth staff!

Kev

Kev

Website ridiculous

Looking for screwdrivers, so I clicked on screwdrivers and keys...results 2 jackets and some other non screwdriver item. I thought I’d try to search by brand - STANLEY (probably the most known brand in a hardware store) results 1 stud sensor. Brilliant - bye bye Mitre 0.

Poor service from timber counter

Went today to buy timber for slats at Victor Harbor store. Guy behind the counter didn't even say hello just looked at me blankly like an idiot. No mate I'm not a tradie i need assistance. Finally directs me outside to timber yard. Not one guy acknowledge me. I go back in wait another 10 mins he says any help yet. I said no. He just stands there. No offer of help. I finally said you know what i will go to where i will get service. Bring on Bunnings. You guys will be screwed.!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerAdelaide

Bad service in Mitre 10 shop in Victor Harbour

We bought some sheets from Mitre 10 shop in Victor Harbour, it was 35C outside and nobody in the yard to serve you, the sheets were everywhere, even without proper tags!we had to measure all the different sizes of sheets to find the right one in the heat of 35C outside and only one guy was serving 5 or 6 customers inside the shop and everyone was not happy.

Never go there again, hopeless!

KIKI

KIKI

Accent Paint is the worst ever!

Ivan

IvanMelbourne

Staff dismissive, unable to follow up accurately on requests.

Verry V

Verry VMaryborough

Ararat Mitre10 -Amazed by bad service and shoddy products

Boonah store - rude, inappropriate and unknowledgeable staff

On one visit I was buying zip ties and the guy behind the counter asked if I had a red room like fifty shades. The next visit I walked up to the counter at the same time as an older gentleman and he asked to serve the older man first stating “normally I would say age before beauty but that doesn’t apply here”. Myself and the other customer stood there awkwardly not sure how to reply to such an out of the blue rude comment like that. On top of that they never know where anything is in their store and most of the time haven’t heard of what your after.

Poor customer service with arrogant attitude - Port Elliot Store

Poor customer service at trade desk, arrogant attitude and made to wait while staff member chatted with other staff member and customer. No assistance with getting the manager, just told to go find him myself.

Mia