Mitsubishi 560L Top Mount

Mitsubishi 560L Top Mount

MR-560EK and MR-560E

Excellent fridge

Very quiet fridge. I like the adjustable shelving which will enable, on the odd occasion, to store a tall cake on cake stand. Generous crisper which keeps veggies crisp and large freezer with 3 large ice cube trays and container to turn them into. The only negative is it is dimly lit which makes it hard to find things at night. Otherwise a good sound buy and value for money.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,299.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

Very good Fridge

I have bought this fridge for about 2 Weeks now and I am very happy with its performance.
The Fridge design is very modern.
There is very minimum Noise, the Fridge and Freezer is cold. ( I only set the controller to MID on both).
The Vegetable and Fruits are very crisp and juicy and not soggy.
I can't be happier and recommend it to other people to buy this fridge and the warranty is 5 years.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great value

Ive had this fridge for 2.5 years now, and it has functioned perfectly. I love the large size. I particularly like the separate freezer compartment which has been essential with a small baby and for freezing extra meals and stocking up on meat. It also runs very quietly. Great value compared to the more expensive french door fridges out there.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

THE BEST FRIDGE EVER!!!

This fridge is amazing!!! It offers so much space and is super quiet. I have also noticed a huge drop in my electricity bill since buying this fridge. It looks amazing also and really compliments my kitchen. The freezer space is also huge!!! I can fit so much in which is perfect for a family.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very quiet fridge

Bought this MR560E last year and been using it for 10 months now. It's so quiet that you won't hear a sound even when the compressor is running. We do the cleaning roughly once in three months time and it's a simple task since the shelves can be easily removed. The 178 litre Freezer Compartment is large enough to store the meat for a week. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Excellent choice

I needed second fridge as I cook on weekends for entire week, I bought this fridge and I am extremely happy with my decision it's a big fridge with lots of storage and excellent fridger with big and deep compartments.
It comes with 5 years manufactures warranty which is extra advantage apart from good price.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

First couple of years....then

We were very happy with this fridge for about 4 years then we started to have temperature control problems. We contacted the service agent and eventually he came and had a look, decided the seal was US. We contacted him about 3 months later as the seal hadn't arrived, he came nad had another look and decided it wasn't the seal.

He placed a monitor in the freezer for a week and then downloaded the information. The results showed the freezer temp varied from about -4 to -20. The drops down to -4 were "relatively" brief. According to Mitsubishi this was perfectly good.

Some days we have soft icecream and other days we have rock hard icecream, it really is a lottery. The ambient temperature makes no difference.

We are looking for an alternative that is large capacity like the Mitsubishi and fits in the same space.

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Hello , we have only had the fridge 2 days , but the dullness of the LED light is driving everyone insane. My daughter uses a torch to see in it, can we replace the LED with a brighter one ? huskybrewing@yahoo.com.au

How do I remove scratched from the brushed steel surface please?
There are videos om youtube of how to remove scratches from stainless steel

The skirting board at the base of the fridge does not appear to be flush with the fridge. The right hand side is fine, not so the left. Can you give any info re this? The fridge is only 2 months old. I have been told by the retailer, that this is a common problem with all brands.
Yes, I agree that the skirt at the base of the unit does not fit as closely on the left hand side in comparison to the right. The fact that the door swings from the right hand side does however impact upon this as the right side of the skirt is cut away to allow for the fitment of the door so when looking along both sides of the skirt at the same time you cannot compare them exactly because they are not really the same. I never originally noticed this issue if you can consider it one as it does not in any way affect the functionality of the fridge.Thanks Jimmy, much appreciated.

Mitsubishi MR-560EK-SB-A (560L, Shiny Black)Mitsubishi MR-560EK-ST-A (560L, Stainless Steel)Mitsubishi MR-560EK-W-A (560L, White)Mitsubishi Electric MR-560E-ST-A (Stainless Steel)Mitsubishi Electric MR-560E-W-A (560L, White)
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,599$1,599$1,499
Dimensions 1777 x 751 x 795 mm1777 x 751 x 795 mm1777 x 751 x 795 mm1777 x 752 x 756 mm1777 x 752 x 756 mm
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeDoor Alarm and Frost FreeFoldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeFoldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost Free
Colour / Finish Shiny BlackStainless SteelWhiteStainless SteelWhite
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves44455
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11111
Weight90 kg90 kg90 kg99 kg99 kg
Door Hinge RightRightRightRightRight
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 560 L560 L560 L560 L560 L
Fridge Capacity 382 L382 L382 L382 L382 L
Freezer Capacity 178 L178 L178 L178 L178 L
Replaced byMitsubishi MR-560EK-ST-A (560L, Stainless Steel)Mitsubishi MR-560EK-W-A (560L, White)