5Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol
Part of Mitsubishi ASX 4.1

Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol (2016-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol 2023 and Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol 2025.
5Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol

Michael35 posts
Nic Go
Nic GoGippsland, VIC3 posts

Best decision

I have my 2017 ASX since brand new and buying this car was the best decision I made. While I mainly use my car just going to and from work, it easily handles long road trips as well. It's so roomy inside but small enough to fit easily into parking spaces. Fuel economy is exactly what the salesman said it was and it's never missed a beat. Show details
Madison
Madison2 posts

Perfect for my lifestyle

Spacious, no mechanical issues. Have had mine for almost 3 years and I absolutely love it. Small enough to park, but large enough inside to fit 5 people comfortably. Also, very good value for money Show details
Slbig1
Slbig1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great sized car

Perfect car for my medium sized family, easily fits in 4 comfortably. The back cargo area is very roomy and when you fold the back seats flat it is massive! Great fuel economy Show details
Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts
Blister
BlisterSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Great Decision

Have had really bad luck buying cars lately, having bought an MG ZS 12 months ago that ended up being biggest mistake (but that’s another story) with the money from the buy back I decided to purchase a Mitsubishi ASX LS, must say wish I had done this March last year and saved myself the heartache. The car is a great for running my errands, going to classes and it handles very well, so far fuel economy is good, the car is comfortable, love the fact that my son who is an Android user, he can borrow my car and plug in he’s phone and use it and more daughter who is an iPhone user can use it as well.

I live that I have a 3 year capped service fee. So far this car has been the best decision I have made in a motor vehicle purchase Show details

Sayersmob
SayersmobNarre Warren North20 posts

So happy I purchased it

I use my car for commuting to work and I use it daily. I get it serviced at the recommended service time and I haven't had any mechanical issues with the car. The features are great and I couldn't live without the reversing camera now. The handsfree bluetooth is a bonus. Its a smooth ride and I use the boot for my parents wheelchair which fits nicely in the back. Its also a good height for my elderly parents to get into my last sedan was to low. Great car Thanks Mitsubishi.

hag
hagmoss vale

unreliable Mitsubishi asx

I have to rebuild the engine after 60000 km because injection fault after that found out have stick rings in engine fault after Mitsubishi motor rebuilt engine took 5 week ago go well and after 2 month this going good so far at that time hope time to last long-term.

Kingo
KingoBrisbane9 posts
Kim S
Kim S5 posts
  ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol

Reliable, economic, small family suv

My ASX has not skipped a beat since I bought it. It is economic on fuel and has all the standard features expected in newer model cars nowadays at a great price. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is due to all of the recalls it's had and the acceleration is at times laggy. Also wish the 60/40 split on the rear seats was on the opposite side. Big portion currently on passengers side, which when you have one child is usually the side they sit on so you don't get them out roadside. This limits how much you can load into it when only the small side can be folded down.

Neil E
Neil ESouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Squeaking pedal

I have had my Mitsubishi Asx since October 2015. It has been and still is a great car to drive. It has done 27,700 kilometres. At 26,500 kilometres it developed a squeaking brake pedal when depressing and releasing brake pedal. Told it was wear and tear plus age. The noise is VERY annoying. A gross irritation for such a great car.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Happy with Purchase

I have the 2015 model and regularly drive 300km to the country to visit family. I find it handles well, is comfortable to drive, and fuel efficient. It accelerates well. I feel safe driving this car. My only complaints are the space-saver spare (they're useless for highway driving), and there is a ledge where the hatch closes so putting heavy or awkward sized things into the boot can chip the paint.

MichaelSydney5 posts
  ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol

Overall affordable but not very fancy inside

Pro: affordable if you could bargain with the dealership. Auto folding mirrors are great. Reverse camera and sensors even on the low end model.

Con: not very fuel efficient. Driving in Sydney when traffic is free flowing will still use up to 15L fuel per 100km. Motorway fuel consumption is around 9L/100km. The head unit has very limited functions. Also it doesn't read USB sticks that have NTFS filesystems, it only reads FAT, which is very lame.

yogi
yogiSydney4 posts
  ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol

A complete SUV in its budget

I always wnated to buy a SUV that fits into my budget and has all the features that i want. ASX has high ground clearance and bigger wheel base than other cars in this category. excellent driving experience with 4 years warranty and 3 years capped price servicing makes a good deal to buy.

ireneharper1959
ireneharper1959 · ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol (2016-2024)

I just need to know where the sensor is for the tailgate for my 2017 ASX LS, as i was recently rear ended and now the sensor is telling me the tailgate is open it isn't and keeps dinging and it won't lock.

JonD

Hi. Not sure if it is in the locking mechanism itself or on the frame of the boot lid.

ireneharper1959

Hi JonD thank you do you happen to know how i can switch it off.

James C.
James C. · ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol (2016-2024)

What model/ make of satnav is fitted to the ASX mitsubishi, 2015 model? I need a replacement for a cracked screen.

JonD

If you are buying a whole system, I think that there are better units available from Alpine/Sony or Pioneer etc. Some are totally compatible with the steering buttons and camera.
Sorry, I don't know the brand of the OEM system.

Stel
Stel · ASX XC LS Automatic, Petrol (2016-2024)

Hi I can't connect my android auto onto the display do I need to purchase a auto android dongle if so which one would suit the car

Compare all Mitsubishi ASX listings
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
Starting Price $28,990$29,240$26,990
TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Max Torque197Nm @ 4200rpm197Nm @ 4200rpm197Nm @ 4200rpm197Nm @ 4200rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,300 kg1,300 kg1,300 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions