Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Manual, Petrol

Mitsubishi ASX XC LS Manual, Petrol (2016-2018)

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great car

I have a manual 2 wheel drive Mitsubishi asx and I find it a great little car! The boot is a little squishy as a family car with our pram, I can’t fit a lot in if I have the pram but it works for me as we have a larger family car for when it’s needed.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Perfect size car!

I bought my Mitsubishi Manual Silver ASX in December 2015. The car is a great size, lots of room throughout the car and also in the boot. Easy to park. I love having the reverse camera, very helpful. The car is quiet and sleek looking. The car has been reliable, a couple of recalls but were seen to as soon as required. Other than that, I like my ASX.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Love my mitsy

My second ASX in 3 years is now 10 months old and I have to say I just love it! Such a gutsy little thing if you open it up, don't be scared to use its grunt, the upgraded 18inch wheels so much better sits on the road and rolls along nicely. I love the ease of getting in and out and seating position is great for viewing and so easy to park and zip around the city