Mitsubishi ASX XC XLS Automatic, Diesel

Mitsubishi ASX XC XLS Automatic, Diesel (2016-2018)

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bluetooth Issue

Hi All, I need some help. I have a ASX 2016 since getting my new I pHone with Optus the Bluetooth is all muffled and I cannot hear the other person properly. I have taken back to Mitusbishi and they say not ht car. Been to Apple got a new phone and still muffled. Went and bought a different sim and still the problem. So frustrating. About to go to a friends place who also has optus carrier and see if that is the same. Any suggestions what htis could be please as I cannot use my phone in the car and I need this to work.

thanks

Karen

Engine Size1.8L Turbo-Diesel
Date PurchasedNov 2016

Bob

BobHarrington, NSW, 2427

Performing as you would expect.

It is a pleasure to drive. I had the space saver replaced with same size spare with my purchase. It fuel consumption is good, especially on long hauls. Installed a 'fit my car' protector mat in the boot because of the degree of painy scratches when placing my walking frame into/out of the boot. Have had 3 recalls seen to and there is one still be determined.
Great car with great engine/gearbox performance.
Would recommend this vehicles to others wishing to purchase one.

Engine Size1.8L Turbo-Diesel
Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Amy

Amy

I love my ASX

This car is so beautiful to drive, it is so quiet and handles so well. I do find the interior quality is a little cheap but compared to other turbo suv's on the market it is amazing value for money. There is plenty of space for kid seats and comes with a lot of little luxury things that make it a pleasure to own. I wish the service team was as good as the car.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Shanelle

Shanelle

I love my car!

Such a good driving experience. Love the interior and the leather heated seats, sooooo good on the butt in winter LOL. Even being diesel 4WD the fuel economy is fantastic. Good audio system and very spacious back seat area and tailgate storage is good. Good to tow small trailer too.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Mark jones

Mark jonesSydney, NSW

Excellent SUV

Engine Size2.2L Turbo-Diesel

This is a great vehicle, love it

As a previous Jeep Patriot owner, this vehicle is great. Better handling and comfort. This vehicle has more safety features then the jeep. We were lucky to get this one with all the extras fitted. Love the Diesel, great for long distance driving. Recent trip from Syd to Bne achieved and average of 6.5lt per 100km towing a standard trailer.
My partner and I love our Mitzy

TransmissionCVT

2015 asx awd 2.2 diesel

Excellent off road with spacious interior for compact size. Its extremely well feature for level and cost of vehicle and I've found it very economical. It handle well for an suv and I've found mitsubshi after sales service very good better than many prestige marque's I've previously owned. 1st service is free haven't had any problems or issues and has been an excellent ownership experience to date