Mitsubishi ASX XC XLS Automatic, Diesel

Mitsubishi ASX XC XLS Automatic, Diesel (2016-2018)

Bluetooth Issue

Hi All, I need some help. I have a ASX 2016 since getting my new I pHone with Optus the Bluetooth is all muffled and I cannot hear the other person properly. I have taken back to Mitusbishi and they say not ht car. Been to Apple got a new phone and still muffled. Went and bought a different sim and still the problem. So frustrating. About to go to a friends place who also has optus carrier and see if that is the same. Any suggestions what htis could be please as I cannot use my phone in the car and I need this to work.

thanks

Karen

Engine Size1.8L Turbo-Diesel
Date PurchasedNov 2016

Performing as you would expect.

It is a pleasure to drive. I had the space saver replaced with same size spare with my purchase. It fuel consumption is good, especially on long hauls. Installed a 'fit my car' protector mat in the boot because of the degree of painy scratches when placing my walking frame into/out of the boot. Have had 3 recalls seen to and there is one still be determined.
Great car with great engine/gearbox performance.
Would recommend this vehicles to others wishing to purchase one.

Engine Size1.8L Turbo-Diesel
Date PurchasedFeb 2016

I love my ASX

This car is so beautiful to drive, it is so quiet and handles so well. I do find the interior quality is a little cheap but compared to other turbo suv's on the market it is amazing value for money. There is plenty of space for kid seats and comes with a lot of little luxury things that make it a pleasure to own. I wish the service team was as good as the car.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

I love my car!

Such a good driving experience. Love the interior and the leather heated seats, sooooo good on the butt in winter LOL. Even being diesel 4WD the fuel economy is fantastic. Good audio system and very spacious back seat area and tailgate storage is good. Good to tow small trailer too.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

MY LAST NEW CAR

Performance and handling are excellant, there is quite a bit of road noise from tyres and some wind noise. I hope that when i replace the tyres with Coopers or a like quality product the noise will be reduced. The interior is generally well laid out with controls readily accessible. The audio,GPS, bluetooth is poor. It is a difficult system to learn, the GPS is of poor quality and functionality compared to a Tom Tom. The cruise control has no memory and has to reset everytime. The keyless system often will not allow you to lock the car unless the wheels are straight. There is a huge heat wall over the dash and is very noticable to anyone who sits close to the steering wheel. So reliability, except for door locking, has been very good as have running costs. Over all a very good car with just a few little annoying short comings. Very happy with its comfort and performance.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Excellent SUV

Now have the ASX for 18 months. I have the diesel which has Ove 45000 Klm's.
The asx has been excellent. Comfortable drive, plenty of power. 4wd drive when used is direct and no effect to performance.
The car is a bit low so it does restrict your ability to go off track.
Only problem we had which is superficial was the glove box did not close properly but fixed on warranty and the light where the roof retracts back continually rattles and the service people of Mitsubishi cannot or do not want to fix.
The car is great however there dealership service departments are poor. I have taken mine to a couple in the hills and still to get the service done correctly. Too back the car twice after I found that they had not done what was on the service book. But that is fixed as I go to independent.
Mechanic a bit more expensive but I get it done correctly so Mitsubishi discounted service is no good as they do not do it.

Engine Size2.2L Turbo-Diesel

This is a great vehicle, love it

As a previous Jeep Patriot owner, this vehicle is great. Better handling and comfort. This vehicle has more safety features then the jeep. We were lucky to get this one with all the extras fitted. Love the Diesel, great for long distance driving. Recent trip from Syd to Bne achieved and average of 6.5lt per 100km towing a standard trailer.
My partner and I love our Mitzy

TransmissionCVT

2015 asx awd 2.2 diesel

Excellent off road with spacious interior for compact size. Its extremely well feature for level and cost of vehicle and I've found it very economical. It handle well for an suv and I've found mitsubshi after sales service very good better than many prestige marque's I've previously owned. 1st service is free haven't had any problems or issues and has been an excellent ownership experience to date