Mitsubishi ASX XC XLS Automatic, Petrol

Mitsubishi ASX XC XLS Automatic, Petrol (2016-2018)

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leah

LeahSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic small SUV.

Purchased in September 2019 at Brighton Holden for $25,800.00.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort

Hayley

HayleySydney

Extremely happy with my purchase choice! Love my ASX!

I have owned my auto ASX for just over 1 year now, it is an absolute dream to drive, great sound system, very fuel efficient and I love the size and height of the car. Would love if it had better towing capacity but what it’s built for in being a city SUV it’s fantastic! Reverse camera is a great feature however it doesn’t have the best quality camera. It also doesn’t have a built in GPS or Apple car play which is really outdated but I have not missed these features. Definitely a great purchase if you are looking for something with good safety standards, excellent after care and servicing and good fuel efficiency that looks nice and has good speed.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Kscrapbooker

KscrapbookerMelbourne

Interior good quality

Love this car, had Peugeot 4008 basic which was written off due to tree falling on it in storm. Asx is identical to 4008 but with extras, leather seats,seat warmer,larger wheels,external mirrors closing to car, navigation system, I had basic Peugeot but replaced with top of range ASX at same price, both cars have.the Mitsubishi motor and the Interior is identical to look at but 8,000 extras with the Asx and same price as my basic Peugeot 4008.very pleased

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Jess

Jess

Good family car

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Jaq

JaqPerth

Not used to lack of get up & go

Going from a 380 to the ASX is a big change obviously as it has little get up and go when i need it. Im not unhappy but i wish i looked further into it. Id have gone for a stronger exceleration result. I added ryno roof racks so it looks great all in black but over all i think i should bot have rushed un so my own fault. Think it's the xls bot 100% sure. I dont have all my details on ne but I'll find them. As i said I'm not unhappy just not thrilled either but thats life

BadgeIl have to check
Date PurchasedJan 2016

Wonderful

I love driving with this car. Soft, under control, low cost and with the same power on the road and the city. With enough space for the driver and the occupants. I'm pleased with the acceleration of this car and its dimensions are great for parking. I wish the camera had 360 degrees. I had driven 18,000 kilometers and had no small trouble.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Maree

MareeDarwin

Great!

Brought this car in 2015 and have not regretted my decision! Handles well, wonderful to drive, good on fuel, features are great, my favourite being the push to start button. Have had zero issues with this car. Only downfall sometimes can be the connectivity when plugging my phone in and the Bluetooth and showing shows properly on the screen, but that’s it. My partner and I used it for a weeks long worth trip into Kakadu and it managed to get us into places that were 4wd recommended. While I wouldn’t personally recommend doing it, we couldn’t fault it. We would of been disappointed if we had of spent over $1000 for a 4wd when I had a car capable of it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Rowdy1

Rowdy1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Car

Fuel effecent, good road view, handles well, back seat can fit 2 baby seats and an adult with ease, good all-round performance and would buy again if give my time over again. Very little road noise. Seats are good but not great. You get quite a lot of car for your money.

Purchased in June 2017 for $24,999.00.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort
Ben Ash

Ben AshHunter Region, NSW

ASX represents unbeatable value at price

ASX standard model is well appointed with reverse mirror, folding wing mirrors, quality steel wheel rims, warranty and free roadside assist - at $23,950 on road it's excellent value. Car drives well and is responsive around town and sufficiently powered for the open road. While the 2.0L engine is not overly powerful (less so than my wife's previous Nissan X Trail (with 2.5L) it is sufficient for most situations and fuel efficient. The engine and road-noise are more marked than my Toyota RAV though not major issues. Dashboard, legroom and general layout are all pleasingly well designed. The ASX provides good visibility and ample carrying capacity for most use.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Gemma

Gemma

Love my ASX

I am a huge fan of my ASX! When I was originally reading reviews before I purchased it I was a little unsure, as a lot of people said that the seats were really uncomfortable and because I had planned on taking my ASX across the Nullabour that was playing on my mind. I haven't found any issues with the seats and it drove across the Nullabour like a dream! Probably the only thing I would like to see in future models is a little more go power. If you are looking for something that is a quick zippy car, this model probably isn't for you.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

noodlegirl

noodlegirlPerth

Fantastic Small SUV!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Bella P

Bella PVIC, 3072

Perfect amount of space for a growing family

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Lynne H

Lynne HTecoma

This is the purfect car

Excellent performance. Easy to handle. Very quiet. Interior is excellent, I like the cloth seats. Plenty of leg room. I love all the gadgets they are usable and not overwhelming. Very reliable and cheap to run. Easy to park and turns very easily. Has excellent power takes off quickly. I love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Gemini

GeminiNarre Warren

Design flaws

-The car handles well but very noisy while driving. Acceleration sluggish and not responsive
-Glove box doesn't close properly and dealership tried to fix it but still an issue. Rear seat belt buckles are very hard to reach and nearly impossible to close by a child. \poor quality and design
- Fuel consumption 30% higher then advertised and shown at the brochure

After all the car does not full fill my expectations and I would never buy this again, not for this price anyway. Bad quality and over priced.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

ads78

ads78AU

Really good vehicle

A really good Vehicles.
Really good on fuel on a city run and motor way traffic.
I really good looking vehicle.
Lot of internal space for a family of 4.
Good Bluetooth connection and this vehicle is great.
Easy to park on the road.
Small and compact.
Nice day running light.

warptec

warptecSydney, NSW

Perfect size for a city SUV and comfort

bretann