8Mitsubishi ASX XD ES
Part of Mitsubishi ASX 4.1

Mitsubishi ASX XD ES (2019-2024) Questions & Answers

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Mitsubishi ASX XD ES 2023 and Mitsubishi ASX XD ES 2025.
Suzanne W.
Suzanne W. · ASX XD ES (2019-2024)

Why won’t the gps talk

Sorry, I got no GPS.

stephanie b.
stephanie b. · ASX XD ES (2019-2024)

Why can I no longer see the artist and song title when listening to DAB radio in my mitsubishi ASX?

Belinda H.
Belinda H. · ASX XD ES (2019-2024)

Can't turn my Audio is off and can't seem to turn it back on

Neil E
Neil E

Hi Belinda, sorry I can’t help as our audio has never failed us.

JonD

Hi. I'm not familiar with the newer audio systems, but if the system is totally dead, 1st place to look would be a blown fuse. If it is a blown fuse, the reason why it blew would need to be ascertained, especially if a replacement fuse also blows.
If the system comes on without sound, maybe there is a mute function active somewhere.

Keryn W.
Keryn W. · ASX XD ES (2019-2024)

I've just purchased an Used 2019 ASX and I'm trying to RESET ALL on Main Unit Panel. I'm tapping on the reset all but it is not doing anything. I need to change the time and delete previously enabled Apple Carplay and Android devices. When I tap on delete, I then tap on the OK button and it does nothing. Does this sound like a faulty Main Unit? Anyone had the same issues?

JonD

Sorry, not familiar with that newer unit.

Brian D.
Brian D. · ASX XD ES (2019-2024)

Hello his is Brian. my new car sometimes doesn't allow me to turn the radio down nor will it let me turn it off.I need to restart the car to make it right has anyone had the same problem.

Michael
Michael

Hi Brian, my ASX has a different radio to yours, but I suggest you speak to the service department and ask them if this is an issue, or maybe there is a setting that you are not yet aware of? There are usually 2 ways to adjust volume, one on the radio, and one on the steering wheel in most cars nowadays. Either way, they should be able to help.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mitsubishi ASX XD ES (2019-2024)