MPN: SRK35ZSXA-W

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Pranay Sharma

Pranay SharmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A nearly perfect unit, for house.

It’s ahead, that’s why they named it *avanti*, of its time and truly reliable to each cent. Perfect for Australian environment and conditions. Lighter on pockets when used for longer period of time.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

SGibson007

SGibson007Victoria, Australia

I Don't How I Survived 24 years WITHOUT IT

My split system air-conditioning was installed a year ago, and I'm ABSOLUTELY OVER the MOON.
As a person on a pension, I've kept meticulous records of when I used the air-conditioning, and one year later my electricity bill is significantly in credit.
Owing to the fact that my landlord installed the air-conditioning, as the gas heaters we deemed unsafe, I was concerned about the running cost, the energy rating website helped enormously, and I'm actually using system way less than the projected data I used to budget - I would highly recommend this particular system, very efficient, and it heats or cools very quickly, 6 STARS, couldn't be happier...

Purchased in June 2019.

Squiggles

SquigglesCentral Queensland, QLD

Cannot fault this air conditioner

Upgraded our entire home with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries units - 6 in all. The difference between the old and new is astounding. The units are extremely quiet, we hardly notice that they are on. There are many different settings on the control remote to suite our every need. All I can say is, that they are brilliant and we would certainly consider this product again.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Avanti PLUS SRK35ZSXA-W (3.5 kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Tivi

TiviCanberra

Very efficient product

It works very well with high demand or extended usage
I am very satisfied with its performance when used at maximum settings
The AC worked very well under cooling conditions than with heating.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,800.00.

Stjepan Marcelja

Stjepan MarceljaKambah 2902, ACT

Absolutely quiet and highly efficient

We replaced an old system and are stunned by the silent and pleasant operation of this unit. The air stream is gentle and not noticeable, and it keeps us warm in Canberra winter. Outside unit is also very, very quiet. The system is intelligent, and unnoticeably changes operational parameters to maintain the temperature with least obtrusion.

STENEN GIBSON

STENEN GIBSON

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I've recently had this split system air-conditioning installed by the Office of Housing, in the six (6) days since installation, I'm absolutely & utter impressed. I've been living in my unit for 23 yrs, with traditional gas heating, which eventually had to be replaced - until now, I've never ever had to air-conditioning, it's been like joining the 21st century - I'm very very much impressed.

Purchased in June 2019.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti PLUS Series reviews

Mac H.asked

Avanti PLUS SRK35ZSXA-W (3.5 kW)

Please, can I get information on how the climate keeps the set temperature (cooling or heating)?
I had the Gree U-Crown climate and at a set temperature of 20 0C he warmed up to 26 0C !!!
Thanks for the reply.
Mac

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Mac,

Our split systems use inverter technology whereby the unit will cycle on/off to maintain the temperature within a room. Our Avanti PLUS model incorporates a precise temperature control whereby the unit will maintain the temperature within a space to within 1c by checking the temperature regularly when in auto mode.

Hope this helps!

Hi!

Thanks for the extremely fast response. Thankfully. I will take the opportunity to ask one more question, which refers to the description of Kapitoshka user:

"On the first night of operation we set the AC to 24C (the outside temperature was just below 10C) on the heat and went to bed. After 15 minutes of operation the kid's monitor was screaming about overheating and showing 29C."

which talks about the same problem as it was with the Gree climate.

First, let me provide you with information about the MIHI climate that I want to buy. Air conditioning is available in Europe (Slovenia):

the KIREIA PLUS SRK 35 ZSX-S (3.5kW) model, I think it is equivalent to SRK35ZSXA-W (3.5 kW) in Australia.

Heat / cooler will have 3 rooms in a total area of ​​20 m2 + 6 m2 and another 2 rooms, a hall 7 m2 and a bedroom 15 m2.
Total direct 26 m2, indirectly through the door 22 m2. The height of the rooms is 2.5 m.
Temperatures in winter reach -15 to -20 0C, average +5 to
- 7 0C.
In the summer, extremes are up to +35 0C, average +26 to +30 0C.
Will the Kireia Plus (model for Europe) have any problems with maintenance of the set temperature due to the cooling of the compressor as with the post from Kapitoshka?

You will be very helpful with your knowledge of climate performance and expertise.

Thanks for the reply.

Kapitoshka
Kapitoshka

Hi Mac, I won't comment on specific models as I'm not MHI representative, but here are basics to consider: Most of ACs have compressor lubricants incorporated in gas and rely on "minimum operation time" to keep AC compressor lubricated. For older models I think is 10 minutes of minimum operational time for Avanti models I think is 5 minutes. Hence, if your set temperature will be reached in 3 minutes, AC will keep operation till set minimum by AC computer, then invert down or stop. In my case 7 additional minutes resulted in 9C more than set temperature. After all interaction with MHI my lessons learnt were: 1. Do not buy bigger unit than required 2. Buy latest with better logic and more advanced tech. Now we have 2,5kw Avanti model in the same room. In winter it set to keep +21c where in reality it fluctuates between +20c and +24c due to above described, which is perfectly fine with us. Hope it helps.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti PLUS Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Compare all 5 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti PLUS Series
CategorySplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $1,622.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power3.5 kW
Heating Power4.3 kW
Reverse Cycle Yes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 4.5 stars