Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti SRK50ZSA-W / SETDXK18ZSA-W (5.0kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti SRK50ZSA-W / SETDXK18ZSA-W (5.0kW)

MPN: SRK50ZSA-W

• Room Type
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Rhonda I.

Rhonda I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect cannot live without it

fantastic in summer and in winter. The temperature is great in the house. can sleep perfect in summer and the house is warm when i go to bed in winter

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Home Insulation Level Not Insulated
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Really powerful and quiet air conditioner for our room downstairs. Looks smart too.

Has met and exceeded all expectations. Would recommend to anyone needing air conditioning in their home. Easy to use and powerful. Looks great mounted on the wall and has a nice looking remote controller too

Purchased in October 2019.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Small Bedroom

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

very quiet i forget its on!

Great for hot & cold weather, very quiet i forget it's on..energy efficient too. Fan is huge so good to rack mount so out of way. Nice & neat system easy to use!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,100.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Avanti SRK50ZSA-W / SETDXK18ZSA-W (5.0kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

heidijaneh

heidijaneh

So quick and easy to heat and cool

Mitsubishi was recommended to me by multiple air conditioning companies. It works great and I don't have to have it on. Easy to operate and set to an idea temperature and air speed. It able to be set to a comfortable air flow rather than be aggressively blowing, which I don't like. Only thing I don't like is the light on it at the bottom. It is over my head of my bed so it shines in my eyes. I have covered it with tape.

Sparty

SpartySouth East Queensland, QLD

The one to buy with confidence

These are excellent split system air-conditioners. We replaced our 7 KW Kelvinator with a 5 KW Mitsubishi SET-DXK. It is a powerful, quiet unit that is very suitable for our largish lounge room and performs as well as the larger 7KW Kelvinator while being a LOT quieter. We have several of these Mitsubishi aircons and have found them to be excellent across the range from 2KW through to the larger ones. They are all quiet, efficient and do the job.

The installation of these units has been trouble free and relatively easy from what I've seen. Our Airbnb house has five of these units across several sizes and I have also put 4 into my daughter's house. So far we haven't had a warranty claim or even a problem......

Date PurchasedOct 2017