Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW)

MPN: SRK63ZRA-W

Alexis Davison

Alexis DavisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quiet and very effective

The mitsubishi unit is very quiet and heats and cools extremely effectively. I have been impressed by the fact that it heats/cools my whole kitchen and living area and has not led to exorbitant energy bills.

Purchased in January 2019.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Roy George

Roy GeorgeSydney, NSW

Extremely quiet and Energy efficient

I live in a 2 bedroom unit on the second floor of a brick veneer multi-story building facing north. I mainly purchased the unit to use periodically for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our winters and for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our summers. The Mitsubishi 6.3kw unit I had installed performs brilliantly. It is Extremely quiet and heats up the whole unit in next to no time. I have mine set on Auto and all I have to do is press the on/off button and that's it, the machine does the rest with an absolute minimum of fuss. And it heats or cools the unit so quickly and is so Energy efficient that my Energy bills, I am happy to say, show only a very small increase(much less than I expected) during these periods of use.

Purchased in July 2009 at Twinlakes Air Toukley for A$2,935.00.

Room Type Whole House

John DAWSON

John DAWSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

AIRCONDITIONERS

We have found the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioners that we had installed in 2019 to be fantastic. Very quiet and do a great job. Highly recommend them. They have been a life saver through the hot summer. Pretty good in winter so far as well.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$3,000.00.

Room Type Small Office and Whole House

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Bob

BobNortheast, VIC

Fantastic

It handles weather extremes very well, and is very energy efficient. The controls are excellent. We opted for the wifi module, and while we don't use it very much, it's handy for turning on or controlling the air conditioning of the house via the mobile app in advance of returning home.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,250.00.

Room Type Whole House

So far been excellent in cooling and heating.

Been recommended by various people that has it installed.

More than plenty to cool/heat an open space of dining, living and open kitchen.

The air conditioner met out expectation, and would recommend it.

Paid $2400 installed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. Perfect for my house

My unit is very quick to cool or heat the Living area of my house and has been energy efficient. I haven’t had any problems with it and it delivers just what I need for Brisbane’s summer and winter

Purchased in July 2019 for A$2,000.00.

john

johnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Saved us moving to Qld

My wife suffers scleroderma
cold severely affects her &
Significant pain results. Last winter aircon changed our lives
Being able to wake up to a pre set warm environment means “ a happy wife & a happy life“

Purchased in April 2019.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Cost effective and a highly efficient air conditioner

Love this air conditioner. Quiet, powerful and really efficient. Hot Adelaide summer days were cooled in a cost effective way, and cold winter days are warmed quickly. Thoroughly recommend this unit.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Quite powerful and quite aircon.

I love this aircon. as it is quite and has a very powerful flow of air. It works really well and can quickly cool down or heat my living room it. Good looking design. Would Recommend!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Johannes S.

Johannes S.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect! Quiet and effective

We have four MHI air conditioners and they are all brilliant. This is the largest one we have and it works efficiently and quietly to cool or warm the lounge and dining area, the entrance and hallway, and even reaches down to two of the bedrooms. The compressor unit is on the wall immediately outside the lounge, but it operates almost silently so you hardly notice it’s there. The controls are all you could need, including timer and sleep functions. Our oldest MHI a/c is still performing really well so we expect this latest addition to last a long time too.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,500.00.

john

johnHobart, TAS

Excellent product for our Hobart weather especially during cold spells.

As the unit was installed heading into a Hobart winter the benefit of being able to start it on getting up in the morning to warm my 1900 brick cottage has been a wonder. It warms the whole io the living areas very quickly.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$829.00.

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect for my small cottage

cottage 26 feet across x 30 feet deep, a semi-detached home. The unit is installed in the front living room and air flows through a doorway into the kitchen, the long reach Bronte 6.3 Kw is magic. Living Room 19C, Kitchen 22C and back bedroom 24C with outside temperature 40C. Unit $1,600 from installer and $1,000 installation which took 8 hours. Waiting on invoice to confirm proof of purchase. Model is DXC21ZRA-W. It is recommended by CHOICE.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,600.00.

Home Insulation Level Not Insulated

R.singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

This is my second Mitsubishi air con. was confused to buy 6.3kw.installer advised 5.0kw will cool but little under. So I choose bronte series. Cools whole house. Only one thing when I put on low speed I hear weird air sound. Its not vibration. Only notice if you hear very carefully otherwise very quiet.
All together it’s much cheaper then diakin.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,317.60.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Connor A Mowle

Connor A MowleKARAKIN

Great Product

This is working well after finally getting it installed. Was going to do it myself but even though I'm handy it needed an HVAC guy to cut and flair the lines and do the pressure check. I also hired someone else to put the electric box outside. , which is typical I think.
The unit itself is great. Has a small temperature readout on the unit and the remote is easy to use. Yes it's very quiet. We have it in a small office and you can hear the fan when it's above the minimum speed but we're right next to it. Still it's not bad at all. the outside unit is especially quiet!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

Cmehono

Cmehonoasked

Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW)

whole house is 100sq mts in sub tropical area, are 2 of these big enough, one at each end of weather board house?

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi There,

I'd suggest referring to our sizing chart to give you an idea of what would size would best suit your space - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srkdxk-room-sizing-chart/. We'd also suggest speaking to a local installer as there are a few other factors to consider including how many windows you might have, their size and which direction they face. You can find your local installer by vising our 'Where to Buy' page and entering your postcode -https://mhiaa.com.au/where-to-buy

tony barberasked

noise levels in dba for bronte 63kw

R.singh

Hi can you pls explain bit more.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Tony,

This varies depending on whether you have it on heating or cooling mode and on which setting however on the lowest setting on cooling, the 6.3kW Bronte indoor unit goes down to 25dB. You can download the brochure which includes all technical on our website - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/residential-air-conditioners-split-systems-brochure/

thanks I will go up to 7.7 kw unit

Peter S

Peter Sasked

Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW)

Hi, you mentioned the total cost was $2300, may I ask how much the installation cost was as that's the unknown factor? Cheers

ckeogh74
ckeogh74

The unit was around $ 1700 install about $ 600

About $600 to install.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives