Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW)

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW)

MPN: SRK63ZRA-W

Performance

The unit has meet our requirements during summer and winter where it was installed. It is quiet when operating and it is not obtrusive. We have had no issues to date.

Purchased in August 2018 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for A$2,569.00.

Home Insulation Level Good

Suitable for what we need.

The smaller one doesn't quite do what we need in one area, but the others are good thanks and provide both heating and cooling as they need to, so we are happy with them.

Rose R

Rose RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant live without it

Excellent performance. Summer and winter both works well.
Well welll welll welll . Good good.
I am very happy to have it.
Very quickly makes difference.
Warms in winter and cools in summer.
I will buy more for my bed rooms

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte SRK63ZRA-W (6.3kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Disappointment

This Air Con does not perform as well as the 20 yr old Carrier that it replaced.
I'm sorry that I didn't replace it with a Daiken. I have 3 Daikens at another address and
they perform better than the Mitsubishi.

GEOFFREY F.

GEOFFREY F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I believe these are one of the best units on the market after doing a lot of research.

I installed a little bit bigger unit then was recommended, this unit is doing all the work so much easier only ever have to use a very low fan speed.

Purchased in August 2018 at AJM Lismore for A$2,850.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Quiet and unassuming, but does the job very well.

Our two units work well under all conditions. Distinction between Heat, Cool, Fan ect could be made a little more clearer on the display face. Eco mode is great, quiet and is used most of the time. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Open-Plan Office
Michael M.

Michael M.Southwest, VIC

Great AC

Working well after two years, controls are easy to use and no problems at all with heating or cooling our lounge room and kitchen space so far. Would recommend to other buyers

Better than expected

We were told our aircon would only service 1or2 rooms in our home. It easily heats and cools most of it. We are north facing well insulated and follow recommended usage directions. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone thinking about home A/C

Purchased in October 2018 at Cetnaj for A$2,200.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Suresh Kumar

Suresh Kumar

Still running flawless after 2 years

I chose this product after reading reviews from Choice magazine. That was two years ago. It is running flawlessly since then. We use it winter heavily as well as Summer. The best part of this product is ultra-low quiet operation and minuscule power consumption. 8hrs of operation at the peak of the winter cost me a bit less than a $1 per night as per the Energy Australia Consumer App I installed on my iPhone. Go for it, guys!

Purchased in March 2017.

Split System Air Conditioners

It runs quietly and does an efficient job of cooling and heating the house. This is the fourth unit I’ve purchased.

Very satisfied with the units. I’ve purchased 4 over several years and have had no problems with them so far. I would recommend them to my friends as they’re a good reliable product.

Purchased in February 2018.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Alexis Davison

Alexis DavisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quiet and very effective

The mitsubishi unit is very quiet and heats and cools extremely effectively. I have been impressed by the fact that it heats/cools my whole kitchen and living area and has not led to exorbitant energy bills.

Purchased in January 2019.

Roy George

Roy GeorgeSydney, NSW

Extremely quiet and Energy efficient

I live in a 2 bedroom unit on the second floor of a brick veneer multi-story building facing north. I mainly purchased the unit to use periodically for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our winters and for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our summers. The Mitsubishi 6.3kw unit I had installed performs brilliantly. It is Extremely quiet and heats up the whole unit in next to no time. I have mine set on Auto and all I have to do is press the on/off button and that's it, the machine does the rest with an absolute minimum of fuss. And it heats or cools the unit so quickly and is so Energy efficient that my Energy bills, I am happy to say, show only a very small increase(much less than I expected) during these periods of use.

Purchased in July 2009 at Twinlakes Air Toukley for A$2,935.00.

Room Type Whole House

John DAWSON

John DAWSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

AIRCONDITIONERS

We have found the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioners that we had installed in 2019 to be fantastic. Very quiet and do a great job. Highly recommend them. They have been a life saver through the hot summer. Pretty good in winter so far as well.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$3,000.00.

Room Type Small Office and Whole House

Bob

BobNortheast, VIC

Fantastic

It handles weather extremes very well, and is very energy efficient. The controls are excellent. We opted for the wifi module, and while we don't use it very much, it's handy for turning on or controlling the air conditioning of the house via the mobile app in advance of returning home.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,250.00.

Room Type Whole House

So far been excellent in cooling and heating.

Been recommended by various people that has it installed.

More than plenty to cool/heat an open space of dining, living and open kitchen.

The air conditioner met out expectation, and would recommend it.

Paid $2400 installed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. Perfect for my house

My unit is very quick to cool or heat the Living area of my house and has been energy efficient. I haven’t had any problems with it and it delivers just what I need for Brisbane’s summer and winter

Purchased in July 2019 for A$2,000.00.

john

johnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Saved us moving to Qld

My wife suffers scleroderma
cold severely affects her &
Significant pain results. Last winter aircon changed our lives
Being able to wake up to a pre set warm environment means “ a happy wife & a happy life“

Purchased in April 2019.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Cost effective and a highly efficient air conditioner

Love this air conditioner. Quiet, powerful and really efficient. Hot Adelaide summer days were cooled in a cost effective way, and cold winter days are warmed quickly. Thoroughly recommend this unit.

Sarfaraz

Sarfaraz

Quite powerful and quite aircon.

I love this aircon. as it is quite and has a very powerful flow of air. It works really well and can quickly cool down or heat my living room it. Good looking design. Would Recommend!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Johannes S.

Johannes S.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect! Quiet and effective

We have four MHI air conditioners and they are all brilliant. This is the largest one we have and it works efficiently and quietly to cool or warm the lounge and dining area, the entrance and hallway, and even reaches down to two of the bedrooms. The compressor unit is on the wall immediately outside the lounge, but it operates almost silently so you hardly notice it’s there. The controls are all you could need, including timer and sleep functions. Our oldest MHI a/c is still performing really well so we expect this latest addition to last a long time too.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,500.00.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews