Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

4.9

It runs quietly and does an efficient job of cooling and heating the house. This is the fourth unit I’ve purchased.

Very satisfied with the units. I’ve purchased 4 over several years and have had no problems with them so far. I would recommend them to my friends as they’re a good reliable product.

Purchased in February 2018.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Graham Woodards

Graham WoodardsFar West, NSW

Product is excellent , the company not so,was offered gift cards when purchasing 2 units nothing forthcoming,

Absolutely fantastic, in trying conditions over the summer months ,and excellent performance in cold weather , remote unit easy to read and use, and the units are relatively silent and easy to operate

Purchased in May 2019.

the one to buy

the cooling cools a very large area and the heating heats instantaneously. it is very effective, cooling and heating. Just what it was bought to do. would highly recommend this unit

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1,900.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Great air conditioning !

The unit works very well. The only thing that spoiled this for us was that the company we ordered it through, called us up and said if we paid up then we would get $300 cash back. So we did that but when we called up for the cash back after installation we were told the promotion wasn’t going anymore!! Deception of the highest order!!

Room Type Large Bedroom, Open-Plan Office and Small Bedroom

Great Aircond (heating & cooling)

Purchase a new aircon (cooling & heating) this was to replace an old one in our living room and also had a new one installed in the master bedroom. we are very pleased with both of them, Very quiet system and works well for both heating and cooling. we have noticed that our electricity bill hasn’t sky-rocketed at all with the new air conditioning system - we would highly recommend Mitsubishi

Purchased in February 2019.

Home Insulation Level Not sure

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Mitsubishi air conditioners are energy efficient andoperate in extreme weather contitions. Easy and simple instructions which makes a change from some manufacturers instructions, we went for the larger unit which gives you a quick knockdown to the desired temperature.

Purchased in November 2018.

V jindal

V jindalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing unit

this is the unit number 4 for the family. The size is just good for the average size room. We are happy with the performance of the unit. Love the quietness of the unit.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$870.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom

Perfect!

I purchased and installed this beauty last Dec, 2019. Perfect cooling during this summer not only for my 7.2 X 4 meter lounge but also for the adjacent bed rooms and that too with quite economical electricity consumption. Also it is helping me quite nicely in ditching my monsterous Victorian gas winter bills as reverse cycle heating works like a charm. My only tip is to use thermostat wisely.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,600.00.

Suzette Leleu

Suzette LeleuSouth East Queensland, QLD

I really love it.

I love it! I have 3kw solar that feeds into mains electricity. This air conditioner hasn't cost me much to run. Usually I have a credit, but so far, I've paid only $18.06 extra from August, 2019 till now June, 2020. This is one of my all time best buys. The temperature in my house is about 25 degrees year round. I love it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,500.00.

Split System Air Conditioners

Absolutely the best choice!!!

This is a relatively small unit but works extremely well. It has no problem with cooling or heating our room in very little time. We installed this unit in our bedroom so we wanted a unit that was as quit as possible. It is absolutely fantastic. It’s extremely quit. Even the outside unit is relatively quit. It is just outside our bedroom and can only just be heard from inside and doesn’t pose a problem.
The remote is very functional and easy to use.

Purchased in January 2020 at Toukley. Twin lakes Air for A$1,800.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Sue

SueCentral West, NSW

Perfect

The air-conditioner is very quiet, maintains the required temperature and easy to control. It works well in extreme outside temperatures ( hot or cold) by keeping it at the temperature we set. Only suggestion that it is attached to google smart home.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Marcos

MarcosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good choice.

At the moment we have used the heater and it's coping well with our needs. We have a small house and we put a couple of units to cover all of the house and works well. Now, we have to wait until summer to be absolutely delighted.

Purchased in March 2020.

Keeping cool or warm

Keeping cool or warmNortheast, VIC

Nice and quiet

The system is very quiet and heats / cools very well. It is placed in our lounge and covers that area plus the dinning, kitchen and 1 bedroom.
Happy with the installation and the company that did it.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$3,100.00.

R.singh

R.singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

This is my second Mitsubishi air con. was confused to buy 6.3kw.installer advised 5.0kw will cool but little under. So I choose bronte series. Cools whole house. Only one thing when I put on low speed I hear weird air sound. Its not vibration. Only notice if you hear very carefully otherwise very quiet.
All together it’s much cheaper then diakin.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,317.60.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

lukeparalowie

lukeparalowieasked

Bronte SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW)

Just enquiring about whether these air conditioners, or the model I've specified, support being controlled wirelessly via a smartphone app.

Hi Luke,

In order to control the unit via the Smartphone app (connected via Wi-Fi), you will require the MHI-AC-WIFI-1 adaptor which is sold separately.

Hope this helps but if you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 138 007

Chris T.asked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

Hi can you please tell me the difference between SRK71ZRA-W and MSZAP71VGKIT models
There both 7.1 systems but have $500 difference between them

Scott Smeal
Scott Smeal

Hi Chris, mate I don't know. Maybe one is flued and not the other ??

Chris T.

I worked it out. There different company's. 1 is Mitsubishi electric. And the other is Mitsubishi heavy industries.
I didnt realise there were 2 different company's. The good guys sells one and harvey norman sell the other.

Hi Chris,

As you mentioned, we are in fact a completely different company from Mitsubishi Electric. While Mitsubishi Electric manufacture a range of appliances, we focus on producing award winning, high quality, high performance air conditioning. To provide some more information - we're proud to recognised by Canstar Blue as having the most satisfied customers of any air conditioner brand in Australia and by CHOICE as being the best air conditioning brand in Australia.

You can learn more about those awards and us as a brand on our website below but if you have any questions - don't hesitate to let us know!

Matt G

Matt Gasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

I am looking to install a 7.1kw Bronte unit soon and it will be a back to back install. I was looking at the installation manual and can’t seem to find the minimum refrigerant pipe length. It says maximum 30m run but not a minimum. I know some other models are noisy if the pipe run is too short, so I was just wondering if there is a minimum pipe run length between indoor and outdoor units.

my unit is back to back with outside only 30cm below

not noisy

Hi Matt,

The minimum pipe length depends on a few different factors but normally we recommend minimum should be approx 2m. We recommend all installations are done by a licence professional who should be able to confirm this and provide some more information.

If you haven't already found a dealer or installer, you can find your local one here -https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/

Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives