Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series (page 3 of 14)

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

Tam

Tam

Love the Mitsubishi Airconitioner

So easy to use with heaps of different settings to make my life comfortable with fast heating and cooling and runs very quietly in the background very happy with my purchase..

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Reliable

The Unit is what I expected it to be, The feature/controls are easy to use. The Air Conditioner work pretty good in our hot Qld Climate I would recommend this air conditioner to anyone looking to purchase a good quality product to cool their home.

CMA

CMA

both cooling and heating are great

*high demand and extended usage have been no problem for both heating and cooling.
*features/controls are easy to use
*extreme weather conditions don't cause a problem . The system works efficiently in all conditions

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Quiet and unassuming, but does the job very well.

Our two units work well under all conditions. Distinction between Heat, Cool, Fan ect could be made a little more clearer on the display face. Eco mode is great, quiet and is used most of the time. Would highly recommend.

savys06

savys06

Best air con unit I have ever brought.

Bronte unit is very quiet and in summer very great to use. Winter time the heat and power consumption is a great saving in my pocket. Love the Mitsubishi air con

charlie

charlie

good units

reliable trouble free,good on power, cools quickly ,quiet run , fast to heat dont want to leave house on hot days, , iam electrician wire up a lot of these units.very poular

Shannan

ShannanDarling Downs, QLD

Luxury at a comfortable temperature

We use our unit most days as we are freezing in winter without it and scorching in summer without it. It makes the house so much better more livable, and appealing... coming home is now truly a pleasure!

Fantastic unit for summer and winter

This unit provides excellent heating and cooling. The timer is easy to set (once you know how!) and it’s lovely getting up on a cold winters morning to find the lounge/kitchen nice and toasty.

Excellent aircon.

Excellent aircon. Quite. Cools or heats very quickly. Energy efficient. Cleaning filter is easy. I would recommend to my friends and family. No complaint from last 2 years of use.

Rodney

RodneyCentral West, NSW

Don't know why I took so long to buy one.

Glad I chose this one, installer thought it was too big, I reckon it's perfect, warm in winter, cool in summer.
I have solar panels so the running costs are acceptable.

Larry

LarryMid North Coast, NSW

Does a great job hot and cold

This machine is quite looks unobtrusive on the wall and handles the heat and cold with ease and I would recommend this unit and would buy another unit the same if this one ever fails

Works great in Melbourne Summer

Had this for 2 years, has worked great without any fuss. We have gas ducted heating in the winter so haven't really used it for heating. But it has managed to keep our large open plan living and dining area cool even on the 40 degree days.

KenMar

KenMarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't be happier with MHI air-con

We had a 15+ year old Electra split system that was requiring more frequent servicing and parts were starting to get scarce.

Being a Choice magazine subscriber for over 40 years, I'd noted that in the last few years of Choice, MHI air conditioner split systems were consistently at the top of Choice ratings.

We called out our air-con service guy about repairs to the old Electra and he recommended we install a Daikin split system but I remembered Choice and said I wanted the MHI SRK71ZRA-W. Our main ducted split system air-con is a Daikin.

The MHI air-con almost works too well in cooling and heating modes as most of the time we only have running for an hour or two then have to switch it off.

Very Happy. ;^)

Works great...very quiet

The cooling and heating have been great. In particular the low fan option is very quiet but still effective at maintaining temperature. My only complaint is the remote is not strong enough to change settings without pointing directly at the unit.

Hasn’t missed a beat!

I needed something reliable as I wanted the fittings hidden in the wall. This was recommended by several people in the industry and so far it hasn’t missed a beat!!

Quiet & efficient

This split system runs 24/7 heating from May through to September and doesn't miss a beat. The multi directional vents allows airflow into areas that need it most. Its ultra quiet and the power bills a re not excessive. Operating in 45 degrees to -5 degrees celsius throughout the year, it performs great. Wouldn't purchase another brand.

Awsome unit.. Gets the job done

Works well in hig demands and extended use. We have it on day and night.
We like the ease of use. Even our 5 year can operate..
It has worked very well over the past 2 summers and winters..

Slavko

SlavkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great unit

Works well in summer and winter. Not using it for heating much though. Cooling is awesome and copes well with any summer heat. Quiet inside and very quiet outside. The remote is nice too.

Reliable heating and cooling

We use this reverse cycle for both heating and cooling and are happy with its performance. Have had for two years and it has been reliable throughout. I like the option to set it to turn on (or off) at a certain time, so the house is already warm when we get up in the morning.

Tim22

Tim22Melbourne

Tenant loves it

Installed in a rental house, as the only form of heating and cooling. Tenant didn’t think it would heat enough and was going to install a gas heater. But it did it’s job and extra heater wasn’t needed.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

Sam C.

Sam C.asked

Bronte SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW)

Hi,

Is there a dealer for this unit in Launceston, Tasmanaia.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Sam,

If you wanted to visit the page below and leave some details, we'll get one of dealers to get in touch and provide a quote.

Bert

Bertasked

Bronte Series

Hi can you confirm if there is any difference between the SRK80ZRA and SRK80ZMA please!

Stephen Bone
Stephen Bone

NO idea, sorry I’m not technical

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Bert,

The SRK80ZMA is our older series which was replaced by the SRK80ZRA (Bronte 8.0kW) model.

You can learn more about the Bronte series on our website here: https://mhiaa.com.au/products/series/split-system-air-conditioners-bronte-series/

If you've like a quote, visit our request a quote page, leave some details and we'll get an installer to get in touch to provide a quote: https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/request-a-quote/

Normfavasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES Bronte SRK71ZRA-W | DXK24ZRA-W 7.1kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner

The 2 different model numbers, do they refer to each of the units, indoor and outdoor ?

Michael
Michael

Indoor SRK71ZRA-W
Outdoor SRC71ZRA-W
MPN: DXK24ZRA-W 7.1kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner

Normfav

thanks for you reply michael. I have been quoted on a DXK24ZRA-W and when i google it thr SRK numbers come up? just want to make sure im ordering the correct model

Normfav

apologies for the stupid question, what does MPN stand for? so are they the same model or is the DXK24ZRA a completely different model?

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives