Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series (page 4 of 14)

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

Pete

PeteCooroy

highly recommend

has been faultless so far,heats/cools as advertised,no nasty surprises with electricity bills.appears to be a quality unit.recommend signing up for qld gov rebate for installing peak demand regulator-only activated once last summer,didnt change cooling ability

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Better than expected

We were told our aircon would only service 1or2 rooms in our home. It easily heats and cools most of it. We are north facing well insulated and follow recommended usage directions. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone thinking about home A/C

house95

house95AU

Airconditioner

We're very happy with the unit. It works exactly as it should on heating and cooling. We run it on 24° in summer or we get cold and 22 - 24 in winter. Highly recommended.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Jackian

JackianMelbourne

Meets our requirements perfectly

Bit hard to comment on a lot of the above as the unit is fitted in a holiday house. We turn it onto heating when we arrive in the evening during winter and it warms the room within 10-15 mins. Very satisfied with it.

Suresh Kumar

Suresh Kumar

Still running flawless after 2 years

I chose this product after reading reviews from Choice magazine. That was two years ago. It is running flawlessly since then. We use it winter heavily as well as Summer. The best part of this product is ultra-low quiet operation and minuscule power consumption. 8hrs of operation at the peak of the winter cost me a bit less than a $1 per night as per the Energy Australia Consumer App I installed on my iPhone. Go for it, guys!

Love it heats and cools well

Love it heats our area perfectly cools also. We have a large area that we are heating. It performes well better than any other unit in the house. We have also brought another one too

Great a/c, worth the money

Very powerful a/c that projects cold/heat really well. It is in a 14m room w raked ceilings & warms/ chills extremely well & quickly. On low fan settings it is extremely quiet, which is sometimes problematic as we forget to turn it off as we can't hear that it's on! Only issue we have noticed of late is some vibrating at high fan speed when vane it is at highest setting. Easily remedied by tilting vane down.

Donald Cason

Donald CasonHobart, TAS

AC review

I chose a heat pump to replace an electrical heater, the ac unit does its job more efficiently and heats the room up quicker - the whole family is happy. Not yet tested in cooling mode.

Rex Everett

Rex EverettMurray Region, NSW

Performs far better than we expected

Great efficiency and output over a long period of time. Easy to use with a wide variety of heating and cooling options. Has performed well in the very hot and the very cold as well as during the milder times.

makaleka4

makaleka4

Only installed yesterday, based on reviews here and Choice

Excellent Unit

Great unit. Quiet and reliable.
Controller has been a bit dodgy (it looses memory and saved changes, but I think this is because we control the unit with the WIFI module more). I installed with Wifi and I use this for all functions. I've set up scenes on the wifi controller App so it operates at specific temps and fan speed and louvre directions at the various times of the day that is suitible (this feature is brilliant).
We use the unit to heat mulitiple rooms, through doorways - its not how its supposed to be used, but it works great for our purpose (could use a 2kW system in the room its in).
Price was great, quality is great.

Scott Smeal

Scott SmealIllawarra, NSW

Great unit.

The unit is in my elderly Mum's area of the dwelling and works very well, both cooling and heating. No problems at all. Would highly recommend. The remote a little fiddly to operate as she is vision impaired.

Great

Performs well. No problems. Heats/cools our family area very well and I like to be able to customise the settings … up/down, left/right etc. The weekly timer looks complex so I haven't used it yet. The on/off timer is simple and straightforward. Its is delightful to get up in the morning to an already warm room.

Derek Barnard

Derek BarnardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant, best Aircon we have purchased

Our unit handles the worst weather Brisbane sent our way, the machine is very effective in both cooling and heating, is whisper quiet and is a lot cheaper to run than our old unit

It runs quietly and does an efficient job of cooling and heating the house. This is the fourth unit I’ve purchased.

Very satisfied with the units. I’ve purchased 4 over several years and have had no problems with them so far. I would recommend them to my friends as they’re a good reliable product.

Split System Air Conditioners

The 'Goldilocks' air conditioner, i.e. just right.

Copes fine with high demand; controls and performance are good, although we only use a very limited range of settings; works well in extreme conditions and we are well satisfied with it..

bushmagpie

bushmagpieAU

Leaves the old one for dead.

Replaced a 20 year old Carrier unit with this one. With the cooler weather and where we live it has been running 24/7 for a few months now. Great to get up to a warm house and come home to a warm house. No dearer to run than the old one because of advances in technology over 20 years. Took a while to work out the remote control and have to remember to regularly clean the internal filters for maximum efficiency. The one thing I would have liked was for it to have a lower minimum setting on heating. Lowest setting is 18C whereas the Kelvinator units in the bedrooms can go down to 16C.

Phil Harris

Phil HarrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All Good

System works fine as expected, installer was very helpful by sugesting a better sized unit to suit the area.
The unit has worked fine since installation. It's a high traffic area and is coping well.

Peter Venning

Peter VenningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great A/C

Excellent a/c...quiet and covers the area we wanted it to. The only negative is that I don't know how to use the remote control...I'm not sure what the icons mean.

Palerang

PalerangSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It works, most of the time

This system was chosen by the installation company: all I wanted was Mitsubishi Heavy Industry. Sadly, they needed to install it at the lower part of the open space which has impacted on its performance. That said, I still believe Mitsubishi Heavy is the good company but this system does struggle to cool the floor above. I think this is thermodynamics. Also, if you need it to cool a lot below the ambient temperature, it throws a fault. But you can re-set it to just a bit below, and then keep lowering the temperature.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

Sam C.

Sam C.asked

Bronte SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW)

Hi,

Is there a dealer for this unit in Launceston, Tasmanaia.

Hi Sam,

If you wanted to visit the page below and leave some details, we'll get one of dealers to get in touch and provide a quote.

Bert

Bertasked

Bronte Series

Hi can you confirm if there is any difference between the SRK80ZRA and SRK80ZMA please!

Stephen Bone
Stephen Bone

NO idea, sorry I’m not technical

Hi Bert,

The SRK80ZMA is our older series which was replaced by the SRK80ZRA (Bronte 8.0kW) model.

You can learn more about the Bronte series on our website here: https://mhiaa.com.au/products/series/split-system-air-conditioners-bronte-series/

If you've like a quote, visit our request a quote page, leave some details and we'll get an installer to get in touch to provide a quote: https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/request-a-quote/

Normfavasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES Bronte SRK71ZRA-W | DXK24ZRA-W 7.1kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner

The 2 different model numbers, do they refer to each of the units, indoor and outdoor ?

Michael
Michael

Indoor SRK71ZRA-W
Outdoor SRC71ZRA-W
MPN: DXK24ZRA-W 7.1kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner

Normfav

thanks for you reply michael. I have been quoted on a DXK24ZRA-W and when i google it thr SRK numbers come up? just want to make sure im ordering the correct model

Normfav

apologies for the stupid question, what does MPN stand for? so are they the same model or is the DXK24ZRA a completely different model?

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives