Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

4.9

Rich

Rich

Strong reliable unit.

Strong reliable unit. It has to cool over 2 levels and does it well. During the hot Qld summer days, the house would be unbearable otherwise, especially with the home office upstairs.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Home Insulation Level Not Insulated
Room Type Whole House

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

It runs quietly and does an efficient job of cooling and heating the house. This is the fourth unit I’ve purchased.

Very satisfied with the units. I’ve purchased 4 over several years and have had no problems with them so far. I would recommend them to my friends as they’re a good reliable product.

Purchased in February 2018.

ATEE

ATEESouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic

Quiet and comfortable unit which heats and cools entire unit
Reverse cycle is extremely good
Very efficient on energy and easy to operate.
Remote options easy to operate and multiple settings to suit conditions

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Graham Woodards

Graham WoodardsFar West, NSW

Product is excellent , the company not so,was offered gift cards when purchasing 2 units nothing forthcoming,

Absolutely fantastic, in trying conditions over the summer months ,and excellent performance in cold weather , remote unit easy to read and use, and the units are relatively silent and easy to operate

Purchased in May 2019.

the one to buy

the cooling cools a very large area and the heating heats instantaneously. it is very effective, cooling and heating. Just what it was bought to do. would highly recommend this unit

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1,900.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Small Office

Gary

GaryIllawarra, NSW

Unit was a replacement for different brand

An even temperature across the whole household, with no need to close doors off too heat or cool one room. Best choice we made, firstly by choosing Mitsubishi and then the 7.1 kw unit.

Purchased in June 2019.

Roy George

Roy GeorgeSydney, NSW

Extremely quiet and Energy efficient

I live in a 2 bedroom unit on the second floor of a brick veneer multi-story building facing north. I mainly purchased the unit to use periodically for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our winters and for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our summers. The Mitsubishi 6.3kw unit I had installed performs brilliantly. It is Extremely quiet and heats up the whole unit in next to no time. I have mine set on Auto and all I have to do is press the on/off button and that's it, the machine does the rest with an absolute minimum of fuss. And it heats or cools the unit so quickly and is so Energy efficient that my Energy bills, I am happy to say, show only a very small increase(much less than I expected) during these periods of use.

Purchased in July 2009 at Twinlakes Air Toukley for A$2,935.00.

Kerry J

Kerry JCentral West, NSW

Well worth the Money

We renovated an old house and installed the air conditioner ready for the summer. We had days where the temperature was over 40 degrees and it was a pleasure to come home to a cool comfortable house. The unit is very quiet when operating and made it easy to sleep on those hot nights. The agent who installed the unit was prompt and professional and I would recommend people to consider purchasing a unit.

Purchased in September 2019.

John DAWSON

John DAWSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

AIRCONDITIONERS

We have found the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioners that we had installed in 2019 to be fantastic. Very quiet and do a great job. Highly recommend them. They have been a life saver through the hot summer. Pretty good in winter so far as well.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$3,000.00.

Room Type Small Office and Whole House

MikeWind

MikeWindMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good

- Up to my comparison it was the Best price for value
- Remote controller could be with a better user interface but it does the job
- Overall I am very happy with my purchase

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Home Insulation Level Poor

Great air conditioning !

The unit works very well. The only thing that spoiled this for us was that the company we ordered it through, called us up and said if we paid up then we would get $300 cash back. So we did that but when we called up for the cash back after installation we were told the promotion wasn’t going anymore!! Deception of the highest order!!

Room Type Large Bedroom, Open-Plan Office and Small Bedroom

Conway

Conway

The best air con I have ever had

Great air con that cools and heats even in extreme Queensland conditions and does not chew up the power.
It is also very quiet when running and does not upset the neighbors

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,500.00.

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best air conditioner I have had

Having done my research and asked plenty of people for advice I have been quite surprised on the effectiveness and efficiency of this unit. Would highly recommend. Best unit by far.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Bron

BronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy purchaser

Purchased in September 2018 for A$2,500.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great unit!

Great air conditioner, cools our whole house. Love the look and ease of use. It was recommended to us by our installer who recommends this model all the time. Love it!

Purchased in November 2018.

Bob

BobNortheast, VIC

Fantastic

It handles weather extremes very well, and is very energy efficient. The controls are excellent. We opted for the wifi module, and while we don't use it very much, it's handy for turning on or controlling the air conditioning of the house via the mobile app in advance of returning home.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,250.00.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Mitsubishi air conditioners are energy efficient andoperate in extreme weather contitions. Easy and simple instructions which makes a change from some manufacturers instructions, we went for the larger unit which gives you a quick knockdown to the desired temperature.

Purchased in November 2018.

David Hammersley

David HammersleyMurray Region, NSW

Got I ask for . Got the bigger unit than recommended so that it would not have to work as hard

* Unit appears to cope well , we have a 4 bedroom home and reaches all rooms comfortably
* We keep it on the low setting all year round at 23 degrees, the downside the remote you need to be standing underneath the unit to operate .
* The unit appears to take breathers on very cold days on low outside temperature. Otherwise does a good job . We have had the unit just on 12 months , just waiting to see how it compares power costs wise

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,800.00.

Kathleen Ruijschop

Kathleen RuijschopLaunceston, TAS

Great heat pump

Down in tassie it struggles a little on our cold winter mornings but it does it’s thing and with in 5 minutes ish it’s going again!
I’m glad my husband talked me in to it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Sun Max Solar.

Home Insulation Level Poor

Good quiet operation.

During summer, unit runs most days and works great. Features and controls adequate however the addition of wifi or bluetooth compatibility would be great. Have used it during a few heat waves and works great.

Purchased in January 2019 at Davis and Spence for A$1,600.00.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

lukeparalowie

lukeparalowieasked

Bronte SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW)

Just enquiring about whether these air conditioners, or the model I've specified, support being controlled wirelessly via a smartphone app.

Hi Luke,

In order to control the unit via the Smartphone app (connected via Wi-Fi), you will require the MHI-AC-WIFI-1 adaptor which is sold separately.

Hope this helps but if you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 138 007

Chris T.asked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

Hi can you please tell me the difference between SRK71ZRA-W and MSZAP71VGKIT models
There both 7.1 systems but have $500 difference between them

Scott Smeal
Scott Smeal

Hi Chris, mate I don't know. Maybe one is flued and not the other ??

Chris T.

I worked it out. There different company's. 1 is Mitsubishi electric. And the other is Mitsubishi heavy industries.
I didnt realise there were 2 different company's. The good guys sells one and harvey norman sell the other.

Hi Chris,

As you mentioned, we are in fact a completely different company from Mitsubishi Electric. While Mitsubishi Electric manufacture a range of appliances, we focus on producing award winning, high quality, high performance air conditioning. To provide some more information - we're proud to recognised by Canstar Blue as having the most satisfied customers of any air conditioner brand in Australia.

You can learn more about those awards and us as a brand on our website below but if you have any questions - don't hesitate to let us know!

Matt G

Matt Gasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

I am looking to install a 7.1kw Bronte unit soon and it will be a back to back install. I was looking at the installation manual and can’t seem to find the minimum refrigerant pipe length. It says maximum 30m run but not a minimum. I know some other models are noisy if the pipe run is too short, so I was just wondering if there is a minimum pipe run length between indoor and outdoor units.

my unit is back to back with outside only 30cm below

not noisy

Hi Matt,

The minimum pipe length depends on a few different factors but normally we recommend minimum should be approx 2m. We recommend all installations are done by a licence professional who should be able to confirm this and provide some more information.

If you haven't already found a dealer or installer, you can find your local one here -https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/

Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives