Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series (page 3 of 4)

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

Peter Hollingworth

Peter HollingworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

I got what I asked for

The unit does what I asked for. Its economical, quiet and robust. We did the whole house, using three units, the system works well complimenting our lifestyle and needs really well.

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Gwenda Crichton

Gwenda CrichtonThe Mallee, VIC

Covers all we need

Warms and cools our full requirements. Making sure you have good insulation helps too. We don't use it as much in winter as we have a wood heater also. Butotherwise we are very happy with it.

Amanda

Amanda

Love it!

As our first purchase of a reverse cycle air-conditioner we have nothing to compare it against but we cannot fault it! it does the job, and then some! love the amount of settings/options it has and its super quiet.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Great products

I purchased 2 units one for downstairs & one for upstairs.
I am very happy with both units. I use them all year round & have found them very affordable for both cooling & heating.

Salvatore Failla

Salvatore FaillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cool in summer, warm in winter

Very happy with the unit, cools the house in summer and warms it in winter. Easy to adjust controls as required. Variable fan directions make it better to cover several rooms

Excellent!

Very good and keep the house very warm. Very easy to deal with the machine and we don't turn off during winter time. Also our bill is reasonable. Thanks Mitsubishi.

Tim C.

Tim C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good Unit

The air conditioner is fantastic; it cools a large living area quickly and is quiet. It also requires little ability to operate as it is pretty automatic. Now that I'm using it as a heater I find the instructions not so good and have to adjust it manually but I'm working on it. I am very pleased with it.

aircon

nice and quite love the fact that you have a 7 day timer. good price without the cash back. would recommend it does my house size perfect.have use in both summer and winter now great

Perfect!

I purchased and installed this beauty last Dec, 2019. Perfect cooling during this summer not only for my 7.2 X 4 meter lounge but also for the adjacent bed rooms and that too with quite economical electricity consumption. Also it is helping me quite nicely in ditching my monsterous Victorian gas winter bills as reverse cycle heating works like a charm. My only tip is to use thermostat wisely.

Mary W

Mary WMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quietly working in the background

My unit hasn't missed a beat. Working quietly in the background in extreme weather conditions of rural life from 47 degrees Celsius and dust storms to minus 2 degrees frosts on the outside the inside is constantly comfortable all year round.

Wayne Trezise

Wayne TreziseSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Unit, worth every cent!

This air conditioner works extremely well. It manages to warm our house within 10 to 15 minutes. I purchased this unit after it was recommended to me by a work mate who had 2 installed at his new house by the sea. He stated that this brand stood up to the salt air very well and was a great performer. I must say I'm very impressed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this model to anyone. Very efficient and quiet.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Unit

Used the unit throughout Summer and I was happy with how it cooled down various rooms. It is easy to operate. The unit is also economical by turning off once the temperature is met and restarts when required. In terms of noise level, the unit is quiet. Overall I have no regrets in purchasing the unit.

peter champion

peter championNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect choice

We use it more as reverse cycle and it is excellent. It warms our whole house just as. Well as it cools it. Delighted to have it and does everything we need

NYC

NYCAustralia / New York City

Powerful, quiet, fantastic machine

Natasha B.

Natasha B.South East Queensland, QLD

My air conditioner is Perfect.

I’ve found the unit to be very effective with cooling down our entire house even on the hottest summer days. It’s a very quiet unit and the power consumption is very minimal on our reflected on our bills.

Digsy

Digsy

Love this unit

Absolutely wrapped with this unit, it’s quiet, powerful and super efficient..works amazing in the heat of summer, cools the whole house, amazing for heating the home as well. Installation was professionally done and really looks great on the wall.. highly recommend the product.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

I researched a lot of AC units within my price bracket, this mitsubishi unit far exceeded my expectations especially during the heat after xmas, running 24/7 for nearly 8 weeks and didnt miss a beat. This unit has a lot of features , the best one is the split vents which allows your to direct the air in two different directions.
I would highly recommend.

Sue

SueCentral West, NSW

Perfect

The air-conditioner is very quiet, maintains the required temperature and easy to control. It works well in extreme outside temperatures ( hot or cold) by keeping it at the temperature we set. Only suggestion that it is attached to google smart home.

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quality air-conditioner

Very quick to cool the home and keep it cool.
Great choice of different settings to suit the weather.
Very quiet operation.
I bought a smaller MHI unit for a bedroom a couple of years ago, great quality, so bought this bigger unit for the rest of the home.
I would definitely recommend Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Andrew

AndrewNew South Wales

The best split system I’ve ever owned

We are so impressed with our new split system, it’s so effective with the cooling & heating, cools & heats our house very easily, extremely quiet & efficient, we would strongly recommend this split system.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

Sam C.

Sam C.asked

Bronte SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW)

Hi,

Is there a dealer for this unit in Launceston, Tasmanaia.

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Sam,

If you wanted to visit the page below and leave some details, we'll get one of dealers to get in touch and provide a quote.

Bert

Bertasked

Bronte Series

Hi can you confirm if there is any difference between the SRK80ZRA and SRK80ZMA please!

Stephen Bone
Stephen Bone

NO idea, sorry I’m not technical

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Bert,

The SRK80ZMA is our older series which was replaced by the SRK80ZRA (Bronte 8.0kW) model.

You can learn more about the Bronte series on our website here: https://mhiaa.com.au/products/series/split-system-air-conditioners-bronte-series/

If you've like a quote, visit our request a quote page, leave some details and we'll get an installer to get in touch to provide a quote: https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/request-a-quote/

Normfavasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES Bronte SRK71ZRA-W | DXK24ZRA-W 7.1kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner

The 2 different model numbers, do they refer to each of the units, indoor and outdoor ?

Michael
Michael

Indoor SRK71ZRA-W
Outdoor SRC71ZRA-W
MPN: DXK24ZRA-W 7.1kW Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner

Normfav

thanks for you reply michael. I have been quoted on a DXK24ZRA-W and when i google it thr SRK numbers come up? just want to make sure im ordering the correct model

Normfav

apologies for the stupid question, what does MPN stand for? so are they the same model or is the DXK24ZRA a completely different model?

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives