Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

4.9

ATEE

ATEESouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic

Quiet and comfortable unit which heats and cools entire unit
Reverse cycle is extremely good
Very efficient on energy and easy to operate.
Remote options easy to operate and multiple settings to suit conditions

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Room Type Whole House

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Gary

GaryIllawarra, NSW

Unit was a replacement for different brand

An even temperature across the whole household, with no need to close doors off too heat or cool one room. Best choice we made, firstly by choosing Mitsubishi and then the 7.1 kw unit.

Purchased in June 2019.

Roy George

Roy GeorgeSydney, NSW

Extremely quiet and Energy efficient

I live in a 2 bedroom unit on the second floor of a brick veneer multi-story building facing north. I mainly purchased the unit to use periodically for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our winters and for the 5 to 6 weeks during the middle of our summers. The Mitsubishi 6.3kw unit I had installed performs brilliantly. It is Extremely quiet and heats up the whole unit in next to no time. I have mine set on Auto and all I have to do is press the on/off button and that's it, the machine does the rest with an absolute minimum of fuss. And it heats or cools the unit so quickly and is so Energy efficient that my Energy bills, I am happy to say, show only a very small increase(much less than I expected) during these periods of use.

Purchased in July 2009 at Twinlakes Air Toukley for A$2,935.00.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Kerry J

Kerry JCentral West, NSW

Well worth the Money

We renovated an old house and installed the air conditioner ready for the summer. We had days where the temperature was over 40 degrees and it was a pleasure to come home to a cool comfortable house. The unit is very quiet when operating and made it easy to sleep on those hot nights. The agent who installed the unit was prompt and professional and I would recommend people to consider purchasing a unit.

Purchased in September 2019.

John DAWSON

John DAWSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

AIRCONDITIONERS

We have found the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioners that we had installed in 2019 to be fantastic. Very quiet and do a great job. Highly recommend them. They have been a life saver through the hot summer. Pretty good in winter so far as well.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$3,000.00.

Room Type Small Office and Whole House

MikeWind

MikeWindMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good

- Up to my comparison it was the Best price for value
- Remote controller could be with a better user interface but it does the job
- Overall I am very happy with my purchase

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Conway

Conway

The best air con I have ever had

Great air con that cools and heats even in extreme Queensland conditions and does not chew up the power.
It is also very quiet when running and does not upset the neighbors

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,500.00.

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best air conditioner I have had

Having done my research and asked plenty of people for advice I have been quite surprised on the effectiveness and efficiency of this unit. Would highly recommend. Best unit by far.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Bron

BronSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy purchaser

Purchased in September 2018 for A$2,500.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great unit!

Great air conditioner, cools our whole house. Love the look and ease of use. It was recommended to us by our installer who recommends this model all the time. Love it!

Purchased in November 2018.

Bob

BobNortheast, VIC

Fantastic

It handles weather extremes very well, and is very energy efficient. The controls are excellent. We opted for the wifi module, and while we don't use it very much, it's handy for turning on or controlling the air conditioning of the house via the mobile app in advance of returning home.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,250.00.

David Hammersley

David HammersleyMurray Region, NSW

Got I ask for . Got the bigger unit than recommended so that it would not have to work as hard

* Unit appears to cope well , we have a 4 bedroom home and reaches all rooms comfortably
* We keep it on the low setting all year round at 23 degrees, the downside the remote you need to be standing underneath the unit to operate .
* The unit appears to take breathers on very cold days on low outside temperature. Otherwise does a good job . We have had the unit just on 12 months , just waiting to see how it compares power costs wise

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,800.00.

Kathleen Ruijschop

Kathleen RuijschopLaunceston, TAS

Great heat pump

Down in tassie it struggles a little on our cold winter mornings but it does it’s thing and with in 5 minutes ish it’s going again!
I’m glad my husband talked me in to it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Sun Max Solar.

Good quiet operation.

During summer, unit runs most days and works great. Features and controls adequate however the addition of wifi or bluetooth compatibility would be great. Have used it during a few heat waves and works great.

Purchased in January 2019 at Davis and Spence for A$1,600.00.

phenomenal like a freezer

Absolutely fantastic units, whisper quiet easy to operate energy efficient, what more could you want. Would recommend the Mitsu heavy anyday and the only air-cons I will now buy. Seriously people its not just how good they are but they also eliminate some of the maintenance issues as well with sealed board boxes:)

Purchased for A$3,000.00.

Peter Hollingworth

Peter HollingworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

I got what I asked for

The unit does what I asked for. Its economical, quiet and robust. We did the whole house, using three units, the system works well complimenting our lifestyle and needs really well.

Purchased at Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store.

Gwenda Crichton

Gwenda CrichtonThe Mallee, VIC

Covers all we need

Warms and cools our full requirements. Making sure you have good insulation helps too. We don't use it as much in winter as we have a wood heater also. Butotherwise we are very happy with it.

Purchased in November 2019.

Amanda

Amanda

Love it!

As our first purchase of a reverse cycle air-conditioner we have nothing to compare it against but we cannot fault it! it does the job, and then some! love the amount of settings/options it has and its super quiet.

Purchased in August 2019.

Great products

I purchased 2 units one for downstairs & one for upstairs.
I am very happy with both units. I use them all year round & have found them very affordable for both cooling & heating.

Purchased in June 2019.

Salvatore Failla

Salvatore FaillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cool in summer, warm in winter

Very happy with the unit, cools the house in summer and warms it in winter. Easy to adjust controls as required. Variable fan directions make it better to cover several rooms

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$1,550.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House