Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series (page 3 of 10)

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

Samuel Moseby

Samuel MosebyMid North Coast, NSW

Works a treat

Checked out all the top brands before deciding on the Mitsubishi. Great power ratings and performance. Good brand, but the thing that clinched it for me was speaking with work colleagues & friends and their word of mouth of the product.

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Good allrounder

Met our high expectations of cooling a large room quickly quietly & efficiently with good range of control. Cooling was quick on high settings then easily maintains appropriate temp on lower speeds. Heating has proven to be a great bonus

Max Salmon

Max SalmonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely necessary

The unit's performance full fills our expectations
The controls enable us to select the features we require for our comfort
We have have had no complaints during the extreme summer conditions

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Cam

CamCentral Queensland, QLD

A good product

Q: How well does the unit cope with high demand or extended usage?
A: It copes very well. Has always met demand and I run it most of the day in summer.

Q: How satisfied are you with this product's features/controls and its performance when you apply different settings?
A: It is ok. I don't like the remote because it does not have a backlight so you cannot see the screen properly in low light conditions. Would be much better if it had a backlight with options to turn off the backlight after X seconds.

Q: How well does the air conditioner work in extreme weather conditions?
A: Have not had any extreme weather conditions to test yet.

mandpharty

mandphartyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

we find this model very good for both heating and cooling its also very silent .

the unit copes very well in high heat as we have temps in the summer of 42c plus and heats in the winter very well and does it all very quietly.

Fantastic Air con & Heater

This model has been fantastic for heating and cooling. I have used it for only short periods for heating given it works so quickly and then longer periods for cooling and has performed sensationally. I have barely noticed any change to my power bill since having it installed. Would definitely recommend to others.

sunny day

sunny dayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its Beyond Belief

Terry

TerryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

warming problems

Cooling is great however I do find it not heating enough. I find it hard to adjust and distribute the heat. I have to put the temperature up to 28 to get the room comfortable during a cold evening

Patdesigns

PatdesignsHunter Region, NSW

Happy client

Very pleased with performance and in spite of a big unit economically to run,
Would recommend this air con. I have had it through a hot summer and now keeping us warm this winter.

Jay

JaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Unit. Be Wary of WiFi.

Jusitn

JusitnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent performance and value for money

We have had our unit installed for 6 months now. I would't choose any other brand. Excellent performance. It has some great features and fantastic value for money. It's also very energy efficient too.

Martin Schmidt

Martin SchmidtGippsland, VIC

Excellent performance, quiet and efficient

Excellent cooling , not being used for heating. Quieter than some much more expensive units.
Very cheap through Bunnings, but only few service providers / retailers in my area. This can be a problem as when purchased through Bunnings, you'll need to source someone willing and able to install the unit. So best check first.

Stephen P

Stephen PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great unit which runs quietly and efficiently.

The system worked flawlessly during the hottest days (41deg celsius). There was no appreciative reduction in cooling during even the hottest of days. Conversely the unit provided consistent warmth during the coldest of days. The controls are intuitive and very easy to operate.

So far been excellent in cooling and heating.

Been recommended by various people that has it installed.

More than plenty to cool/heat an open space of dining, living and open kitchen.

The air conditioner met out expectation, and would recommend it.

Paid $2400 installed.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. Perfect for my house

My unit is very quick to cool or heat the Living area of my house and has been energy efficient. I haven’t had any problems with it and it delivers just what I need for Brisbane’s summer and winter

Dan R.

Dan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

When the system is active and is on second level upstairs the coolness and freshness can be felt as soon as you enter the front door downstairs on first level.

Stephen L.

Stephen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner

Got this unit to replace an undersized reverse cycle heat pump in the living room last year. Bronte is efficient, quiet, powerful and easily heats and cools the 70 m2 living space.

Great aircon

In summer we have it on most of the day. It cools the lounge room, dinning room and kitchen. We have a reasonably large spaced area. In winter it heats the same rooms and also heats the rumpus room next to the kitchen. Good for a medium to large space.

Troy Cook

Troy CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault this product! Absolutely love it!

This product does everything the manufacturer states. It’s quiet yet powerful, easy to use and energy efficient. It works perfectly well under all conditions, too. I’m definitely buying another one for the spare room.

Tbb

TbbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent air conditioner

Its very quite heat and cools quickly. It has great features such as sleep option. When very hot cools very quickly and very energy efficient. Very satisfied with my purchase and would purchase again.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

lukeparalowie

lukeparalowieasked

Bronte SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW)

Just enquiring about whether these air conditioners, or the model I've specified, support being controlled wirelessly via a smartphone app.

Hi Luke,

In order to control the unit via the Smartphone app (connected via Wi-Fi), you will require the MHI-AC-WIFI-1 adaptor which is sold separately.

Hope this helps but if you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 138 007

Chris T.asked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

Hi can you please tell me the difference between SRK71ZRA-W and MSZAP71VGKIT models
There both 7.1 systems but have $500 difference between them

Scott Smeal
Scott Smeal

Hi Chris, mate I don't know. Maybe one is flued and not the other ??

Chris T.

I worked it out. There different company's. 1 is Mitsubishi electric. And the other is Mitsubishi heavy industries.
I didnt realise there were 2 different company's. The good guys sells one and harvey norman sell the other.

Hi Chris,

As you mentioned, we are in fact a completely different company from Mitsubishi Electric. While Mitsubishi Electric manufacture a range of appliances, we focus on producing award winning, high quality, high performance air conditioning. To provide some more information - we're proud to recognised by Canstar Blue as having the most satisfied customers of any air conditioner brand in Australia.

You can learn more about those awards and us as a brand on our website below but if you have any questions - don't hesitate to let us know!

Matt G

Matt Gasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

I am looking to install a 7.1kw Bronte unit soon and it will be a back to back install. I was looking at the installation manual and can’t seem to find the minimum refrigerant pipe length. It says maximum 30m run but not a minimum. I know some other models are noisy if the pipe run is too short, so I was just wondering if there is a minimum pipe run length between indoor and outdoor units.

my unit is back to back with outside only 30cm below

not noisy

Hi Matt,

The minimum pipe length depends on a few different factors but normally we recommend minimum should be approx 2m. We recommend all installations are done by a licence professional who should be able to confirm this and provide some more information.

If you haven't already found a dealer or installer, you can find your local one here -https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/

Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives