Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series (page 5 of 13)

SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW), SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW), SRK95ZRA-W (9.5kW), etc...

Stephen L.

Stephen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner

Got this unit to replace an undersized reverse cycle heat pump in the living room last year. Bronte is efficient, quiet, powerful and easily heats and cools the 70 m2 living space.

Review collected in partnership with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Great aircon

In summer we have it on most of the day. It cools the lounge room, dinning room and kitchen. We have a reasonably large spaced area. In winter it heats the same rooms and also heats the rumpus room next to the kitchen. Good for a medium to large space.

Peter Hollingworth

Peter HollingworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

I got what I asked for

The unit does what I asked for. Its economical, quiet and robust. We did the whole house, using three units, the system works well complimenting our lifestyle and needs really well.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Troy Cook

Troy CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault this product! Absolutely love it!

This product does everything the manufacturer states. It’s quiet yet powerful, easy to use and energy efficient. It works perfectly well under all conditions, too. I’m definitely buying another one for the spare room.

Works great.

Powerful and effective heat pump. Warms up the room very quickly. Easy to use. Super happy with the product and would recommend this model and brand for anyone considering purchasing a heat pump.

Tbb

TbbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent air conditioner

Its very quite heat and cools quickly. It has great features such as sleep option. When very hot cools very quickly and very energy efficient. Very satisfied with my purchase and would purchase again.

Perfect solution if we wish to heat or cool part of the home very quickly

We have used the cooling in extreme heat that has worked perfectly.(we also have evaporative cooling throughout the home) If we have extreme cold weather we tend to use the Gas central heating to control heating in the entire home.

Darren Hayden

Darren HaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good system. Bad remote control.

This is a great system. My only criticism is that you have to be standing directly front of the control panel and pointing the remote directly at this sensor for it to work. That is really annoying.

Jet Black

Jet BlackPerth, WA

Efficient effective heating and cooling at a reasonable price

We have been happy with the performance of the unit. it’s quiet, and effective at both heating and cooling our large open plan lounge area. It’s also rated highly in terms of its energy efficiency which was a big factor in why we chose it. I’d be happy to recommend it.

GGADS

GGADSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nearly perfect ...

This is a big unit for a split system so it isn't quite as efficient as the smaller 2.5kW systems that sell by the millions. It is also a tad noisy and the air flow controls could do with some more steps to balance different weather conditions.

It is very cost effective to buy and quite cheap to run and it does warm the room in winter adequately.

I'd recommend it.

Brett Watson

Brett WatsonSydney, NSW

The perfect family air con!

A super quiet and powerful air con that heats and cools our house very quickly. We would definitely recommend this air con for value for money especially with a cashback

John Watson

John WatsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

Great unit, very quiet and efficient. Winter now and the unit warms up a large space very nicely. Wonderful during summer too. Have been using a slow combustion fire to do the heating upstairs for the last 28 years. No more carting firewood now, simply press some buttons on the remote control. Much easier on the back.

Gwenda Crichton

Gwenda CrichtonThe Mallee, VIC

Covers all we need

Warms and cools our full requirements. Making sure you have good insulation helps too. We don't use it as much in winter as we have a wood heater also. Butotherwise we are very happy with it.

Lewis

LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does a great job, can’t fault it

This unit cools our large living area and open plan kitchen area with ease in summer and keeps it warm in winter. The strong man mode is great for cooling or warming the area quickly.

Great units. Economical and quiet

Great on the hot days and the cold as well except when very cold and humid(foggy) when the outside unit ices up. The unit then shuts off and deices and runs again. Not a big issue.

Split System Air Conditioners

Good. But the clicking sound!!!!

NHK
NHK

Derek

DerekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does the job.

Bought it to heat the living area of a cold holiday house on arrival, before lighting the wood heater for main heating. It quickly raises the temperature to a comfortable level. Expect cooling to be as effective but not yet tested.

V jindal

V jindalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best in air conditioning

this is the air con unit number 3 and 4 for our home. These units are very good and run smoothly and energy efficient. Would recommend anyone to buy as we are very happy with the units.

Peter Wallace

Peter WallaceIllawarra, NSW

Excellent unit - efficient and neat appearance

We've not had any problems since installing this unit. It is quiet, effective and easy to operate as an adjunct to our wood fired heater during the winter and our sole means of cooling during the summer period.

Gerry

GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Effectiveness and cost

I’m a moderate user, I use it when I feel the need, not constantly. I have it set on auto @ 24c it has everything I need, it is quiet, efficient and has no smells or odours
I have not experienced extreme conditions where I live however it works very well in everything from sub 10c to high 3os C.
I have been pleasantly surprised with how cost effective it is.

See all Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Bronte Series reviews

lukeparalowie

lukeparalowieasked

Bronte SRK80ZRA-W (8.0kW)

Just enquiring about whether these air conditioners, or the model I've specified, support being controlled wirelessly via a smartphone app.

Hi Luke,

In order to control the unit via the Smartphone app (connected via Wi-Fi), you will require the MHI-AC-WIFI-1 adaptor which is sold separately.

Hope this helps but if you need anymore information, don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 138 007

Chris T.asked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

Hi can you please tell me the difference between SRK71ZRA-W and MSZAP71VGKIT models
There both 7.1 systems but have $500 difference between them

Scott Smeal
Scott Smeal

Hi Chris, mate I don't know. Maybe one is flued and not the other ??

Chris T.

I worked it out. There different company's. 1 is Mitsubishi electric. And the other is Mitsubishi heavy industries.
I didnt realise there were 2 different company's. The good guys sells one and harvey norman sell the other.

Hi Chris,

As you mentioned, we are in fact a completely different company from Mitsubishi Electric. While Mitsubishi Electric manufacture a range of appliances, we focus on producing award winning, high quality, high performance air conditioning. To provide some more information - we're proud to recognised by Canstar Blue as having the most satisfied customers of any air conditioner brand in Australia and by CHOICE as being the best air conditioning brand in Australia.

You can learn more about those awards and us as a brand on our website below but if you have any questions - don't hesitate to let us know!

Matt G

Matt Gasked

Bronte SRK71ZRA-W (7.1kW)

I am looking to install a 7.1kw Bronte unit soon and it will be a back to back install. I was looking at the installation manual and can’t seem to find the minimum refrigerant pipe length. It says maximum 30m run but not a minimum. I know some other models are noisy if the pipe run is too short, so I was just wondering if there is a minimum pipe run length between indoor and outdoor units.

my unit is back to back with outside only 30cm below

not noisy

Hi Matt,

The minimum pipe length depends on a few different factors but normally we recommend minimum should be approx 2m. We recommend all installations are done by a licence professional who should be able to confirm this and provide some more information.

If you haven't already found a dealer or installer, you can find your local one here -https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/

Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives