Mitsubishi Challenger

Mitsubishi Challenger Questions & Answers (page 2 of 7)

PB, PC, PA
Listing monitored by Mitsubishi

125 questions from our users

Tristan J.
Tristan J.asked

I was wondering if a 1998 triton mk bullbar would fit my 05 challenger

Malavon
Malavon

Hey, did you ever figure this out?

Dan
Danasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

Cig plug in the boot of PB has stopped, can't make sense of the fuse cover - anyone know where I can find a decent diagram of the fuses?

Challenger PA (1998-2006)

My 2005 V6 petrol challenger seems to burn oil fairly quickly but doesn't smoke or seem to have a massive leak??

1858henry

Looking for a bull bar to fit 04 pa do bars off Pajero or triton fit my car

Chris G.
Chris G.asked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

2005 Mitsubishi Challenger will not select "D". Is this a sensor or a more sinister problem and how much to fix please?

Tristan J.
Tristan J.asked
Challenger

I have a 2005 challenger now I was wondering would any engine from the same car between 1998-2006 fit in because I’m having major problems finding a engine for my car as the engine in it is absolute crap?

How to change spark plugs

How to change spark plugs

Bill Gasked
Challenger

What procedure would you use to change transmission oil on pb challenger? What oil is recommended for this transmission? Is transfer case a separate reservoir and if so, what oil is recommended for it?Thanks Bill.

Bill Gasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

does the pb mitsubishi challenger have an auto transmission oil cooler?

Richard C
Richard C

Bill, as part of preparation of my vehicle for an extended overland journey, I intended to fit a transmission cooler to my 2005 Challenger. However my local ARB agent informed me that it already had one.

Bill G

Thanks,I read somewhere that the pb series have one as standard which is pretty rare in a vehicle these days.

Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.asked
Challenger

Hi guys my mate owns a 2004 pa challenger we are just wondering are there any other make and model cars that would suit that car

workinacresnothours
workinacresnothoursasked
Challenger

I have a 2005 challenger. I'm having to jump start it as it wont run long enough to charge batteries. So, it starts then after a while engine just stops & wont start again. I've had nothing but trouble from this car since day 1. Someone suggested blocked fuel line & huge cost to fix. Could it just be a blocked filter??? Anyone else had similar problems.

Bruce G
Bruce Gasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

My diesel challenger has decided that it wants to lack in power. It has no get up and go and does not blow a heap of smoke. I also think one of my onjectors are leaking as i can smell the diesel and see a.couple of spots on the floor. Will this cause the lack of power. Cheers

Bob S.

No, 98 is PA. 04 is PA2, different headlights, grille etc

Ross A.
Ross A.asked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

No spark at number 1 coil lead spsrk at all other leads...... coil has been replaced but still no spark on number one 2002 Mitsubishi challenger cha

Marty S.
Marty S.asked

How can I get Moore out of my fule economy

Peter A.asked

Will a 2000 model auto gearbox fit on a 2004 model

Becasked
Challenger PA (1998-2006)

I purchased a 2004 Mitsubishi challenger pa model and I am finding when you drive it it feels like you have no control when steering it ,I took it to the mechanical they said it needs link pin bushes that's why there is so much play in the steering will this fix that issue when I get that problem fixed . And is there any major issues that are a common thing with this model ,I am also having the ABS light come on when I have had the back brakes replaced and also the 4wd light come on also why is this happening is it just a fuse that needs fixing.also when braking it makes a strange noise after having the some sensor cleaned after the brakes being replaced at the back .

Peter A.

Do all ur rubbers and bushes in the front end and wheel bearings if they need doing i did this and it fixed mine

Bec

I will definitely do that thank you , I hate driving it on long trips on the highway as I feel I'm wrestling with the steering , so I only drive around town with it ,

Ray
Rayasked
Challenger PB (2009-2013)

Hi gearbox drops out of gear on the dash the d for drive goes out I put it into neutral then it comes back on .it this a computer fault or gearbox it's a 2011 pb challinger .does this model have 10 years power train warranty

Franica C.

Hi mate did you find the problem cause mine does the same thing

Check your inhibitor switch

Joel S.
Joel S.

Any answers? Mine just started doing this also 2011 PB, happened 3 times now past 1000km

Dave ando
Dave andoasked
Challenger

Hi a I have a water leak it seems to be at the back of the motor it drips down above the gear box any ideas where it could be

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Mitsubishi Challenger